Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Easter Sunday, 4/5/2015 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2015, 08:29 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
Good Morning `Barbara & Happy Easter to you
When I got back from the docks early this morning I logged on2 the MCF & seen that you were online & I waited to see `if you were going to start our Blog ...After a few cups of coffee I seen it wasn't `up yet & realized that `Ken was not listed for April MOTM in the Blog, so I posted it (Congrat's `Ken)...

Sorry to read about your back, but U have been going full throttle lately + working outside getting your Monte ready 4 the track I wish U a feel `all better...Sunday is a Day of Rest or Racing, so I hope that you can just relax > eat some Easter Candy & enjoy your day....(They all seem to go fast lately 4-Sure)...

Just wanted to thank you for being a super active/contributing member to the MCF 4>Sure...You are a major asset to the MCF.. Its member's like you that make the MCF Better & keep it active/informative & fun

My life & job has been in constant change & my time on the MCF is coming to an end. I've tried or did my best to fill in for my friend, but life has other priorities. I wish you & member's the best in life + a great running Monte Carlo > Peace>`Out<'Thank U <
I keep the MCF up almost all the time on my computer and I fell asleep here on the couch. Probably why I was still logged in. I did wake up about 3 and checked the forum but did not post the blog. I mess things up too much when I'm half asleep...LOL
The MOTM voting does not end til 9:40am but things are looking good for Ken!!!
Yes, I have been at WOT trying to get my Monte the way I want it for the track. I think my back is bothering me because of all the metal cutting and drilling I did for my harness bar supports. But I just took some anti inflammatories and I am fixing something to eat, so I will most likely be back outside working on my cars again today..LOL I need to vacuum the 84 and get my tool boxes in the trunk and I think I will be read for the track!! My 02 is in some need of attention today because the birds have used it as a toilet again this morning...ARGHHHH While I have the shop vac out, I will get her cleaned too.
WellI think you have done an outstanding job filling in for Space!!!Hopefully you will be on the MCF when you can. I wish you the best with your new adventure!!

Old 04-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all, happy easter. Going to visit grandma again today.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:20 AM

hello all and Congratulations ken

Old 04-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Good afternoon everyone. Happy Easter. I am at work till 2. I am going to my aunt's tonight for dinner.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Happy Easter everyone, the kids have already done the easter egg hunt and probably going to overdose on chocolate lol, not even sure if that is possible with my wife and kids, I don't eat the stuff too often but they can never seem to get enough

Sorry to hear your time here is coming to an end BBMike, you have done an exemplary job with the forum and keeping us updated on Space, best of luck in your new adventures and please come back if you can even if only to visit.

Chewy thanks for the congratulations

Barbara sorry to hear your back is acting up, you have been burning the candle at both ends lately and your body is probably saying "time to take a break" I hope you get some rest and get your car cleaned, I've always thought a million dollar idea would be "diapers for birds" cause they use my car as a toilet all the time lol

I hope everyone else enjoys their day

Old 04-05-2015, 11:15 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ohara

Barbara sorry to hear your back is acting up, you have been burning the candle at both ends lately and your body is probably saying "time to take a break" I hope you get some rest and get your car cleaned, I've always thought a million dollar idea would be "diapers for birds" cause they use my car as a toilet all the time lol
Yeah I probably should take a break but wow it is nice out and I love my Montes. I AM taking it a bit easy and moving slower than normal. WAS going to remove the wheels from the 02 today and refinish them but the back says NO!!!
Diapers for birds!!! LOL Never fails, you have a white car, the birds with the black poop get you and when you have a black car, it's the ones with the white!!!! If they would get together and get It straight, it would not show up so much!!!!
Again, congrats on MOTM!! We are going to be on the same calendar!!!!

Old 04-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

actually the white poop wouldn't be so bad, but the birds that hit my car eat some sort of purple berries in the neighborhood and they leave a purple mess, kinda looks like a kid had a paintball gun aimed at my car at certain times of the year lol

Old 04-05-2015, 01:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy Easter everyone!

Old 04-05-2015, 01:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Happy Easter to our Sponsors, Members and Staff!
God Bless EV1!
Happy Easter Space...
Come home soon we miss ya buddy!
Peace/Out!

Old 04-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy Easter everybody!

Kind of a slow relaxing day today.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Easter Sunday, 4/5/2015 >Check In<