Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

did you ever wonder

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default did you ever wonder

this is not something to watch if your set in your ways about how stuff happened...i dont mean anyone to take offence by this...just forwarding it along...i think everyone needs to see this...

did you ever wonder what really happened on 9/11...i know there's been a lot of hoaxes out there on this...but honestly look @ the proof this guy has...you dont have to download this..its a streaming video...

i told my friend when he told me to watch it that there was no way that that day wasn't done by terrorists and asama bin laden...but after watching the video i changed my mind...

if you've got a spare hour and half then watch this video...you have to watch it right through...the proof is increadable...

but if you dont want to change your mind..then just dont open the link

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/4/1449

click on the link that says full documentary and watch

post your opinions guys
i'm curious to know what other people think...i dont want to start an argument with this though...just check it out..

Old 04-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Default RE: did you ever wonder

[align=center]Mod Wiz, That's a heavy Subject...kind of like homework [X(][/align][align=center]My old slow `puter doesn't want to connect to that site & work [X(][/align][align=center]I don't know who did it, but whoever did was wrong [:@][/align]

[hr]

[align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align][align=center][/align]

America 911
[align=center]America: the strong, the proud, the invincible. It is the land of opportunity and of economic wealth. The events that happened on September 11th, 2001 were astonishing to the world, and cut deep into the lives of the American people. Dreams were shattered, confidence lost, and the thought of being invincible has gone up in smoke. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My mind is not strong enough to comprehend the full impact of 911, but whoever[/align][align=center]was involved is `evil [sm=devilgrin.gif]and morally corrupt. <Man has a free will that[/align][align=center]allowshim to choose between good and evil, right or wrong>. Whoever is responsible[/align][align=center]for this atrocity is bad, ill, wicked and a decayto our World Planet Earth.[/align][align=center]It is unacceptable to my mind, to my life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't know how any righteous God would condone the acts of killing[/align][align=center]innocent human beings ? [sm=crossbonesgif.gif]Not, any God I believe in. I was taught[/align][align=center]to live by one rule or commandment & that is to not purposely hurt self or[/align][align=center]others & to do everything within my powers to stop the hurt to others.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That is my code, that is my belief, that is what I was taught or programed.[/align][align=center]I do my human best to follow my teachings of my grandfather.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do believe thatIgnorance is the breeding ground for prejudice & hurt[/align][align=center]and many are programed to be who they are....Evil. [sm=devilgrin.gif][/align][align=center]They gave up their free will, they gave up their freedoms.[/align][align=center]They have become robot's to evil [sm=devilgrin.gif]masters.[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 04-14-2007, 08:47 PM

not real sure Whizz.
I know from some of the points they touced on it is not all acurate as faras teh Military stuff gose.
soem of it is just not true.
But as far as if this story here is right or wrong who knows. It is all a big mess and will be for years to come.
no matter what ya belive i can tell you this for sure
To many folks lost thier lives fighting in the after math and also from going to work that day. There are a whole lot of kids that dont understand why thier parents will never come home again due to someone flying tow planes in to the towers.

It was all wrong

Old 04-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

yah...still not sure what to believe but when they show the pentagon ..there's no chance a plane hit that...no chance..especially how they show that all the surveilance videos we're taken and they wont release them..if they wanted to prove this video wrong then release the video's...
as for the towers...why were the bomb sniffing dogs pulled out a week before...why was there unautharized access going on...too many coincedences....
and the proof they have for flight 93 emptying out...where are they all now?? could the goverment really hide all these people??

what about where the guy went up on planes and tested phones out and there was a .001% chance of a call going through @ 30000 ft...
and that lady on the plane that supposedly went into one of the towers...she seemed way too calm to have made that phone call

what stuff do you think is not right on here mickey??
i'm not trying to say anyones wrong..i just want to undersand whats going on...there's just too many coincedences

i guess we'll never know what happened....i tell you when i get to heaven this is one thing i'm going to want to know about if your ever allowed to know these things

Old 04-14-2007, 09:20 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I watched this video a year ago.

Lots of compelling evidence.

Will we ever know the truth? I doubt it.

Old 04-14-2007, 10:18 PM

i saw a video on cnn that shows a missle hitting the pentagon rather then a plane like the government said and then ive seen a picture online of the pentagon where the plane supposidly hit and the hole was nowhere near big enough, then on another website if u look at frames taken from the second plane hitting the tower ull see a large, object on the bottom of the plane between the engine and body. i dunno if any of this was in the video i didnt have the time to watch it.

Old 04-14-2007, 10:31 PM

i actually know some one that was on duty at the pentagon that day and he swears it was a plain. But who knows any more there is so much going around and so many fabbed stories to push you trian of thought to a diffrent direction etc... that no matter what we do it will never be teh truth. It will all come out eventually