Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

did i go too far?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Photobucket
Default did i go too far?

well we was having family over to visit my grandma tonight and my ******* uncle was here and as usual making smartass remaarks, well he told me to use my car to take the trash out, and im like gimme the keys to ur car and i will, so he replied "what do u think you got boy? that aint a million dollar car thats a piece of **** monte carlo, nothin special, never was never will be ect...." well somewhere around the "piece of **** monte carlo" part of the sentence i somehow was in front of him and before he finished i had knocked his *** onto the floor and was preceding to start stomping his *** into oblivion when family intervened.

do yall think i went too far? do i need some sorta help? or was it just someone i hate that said the wrong thing at the wrong time?

Old 05-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Default RE: did i go too far?

ORIGINAL: scc24540

well we was having family over to visit my grandma tonight and my ******* uncle was here and as usual making smartass remaarks, well he told me to use my car to take the trash out, and im like gimme the keys to ur car and i will, so he replied "what do u think you got boy? that aint a million dollar car thats a piece of **** monte carlo, nothin special, never was never will be ect...." well somewhere around the "piece of **** monte carlo" part of the sentence i somehow was in front of him and before he finished i had knocked his *** onto the floor and was preceding to start stomping his *** into oblivion when family intervened.

do yall think i went too far? do i need some sorta help? or was it just someone i hate that said the wrong thing at the wrong time?
Well violence is never the answer, unless you truly felt like you were in danger of receiving physical harm. If he got in your face & started putting his finger in your chest or pushing you in the chest, then a smack might be in order. I don't know that I would let someone's negative comments about whatever car I drive push me to the point of taking a swing. It sounds as if you & your uncle have other issues, as I'm sure you would not smack some stranger for calling your car a piece of ****. At least I hope you would not. He sounds like he's a bit of a jerk that simply knows how to push your buttons. Do yourself a big favor in the future & don't let him drag you down to his level.
PEACE BROTHA!!!
Cheers,
Glenn

Old 05-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Photobucket

haha well i wont lie i absolutly hate this SOB he is the dictionary defination for nobody loser leech dumbass ect... and as far as confronting some stranger that bashes my car yeah i would and have, i worked long and hard put alot of blood sweat and tears into that car and tho it may now truly show yet that car is my baby an extention of who i am means more to me then most things and people. and to pull some of this crap in front of grandma after all she been thru and is goin thru plus the fact tons of family was over and a bad day at work just that was it. but i did at least grab my trophies after all this was over and pushed it into his face and was like "well these things here say my car isnt a pos wheres yours at beioch"

Old 05-11-2007, 05:25 AM

idk i kinda agree with ya scc24540 my car is my baby and i dont let anyone talk **** about it. its not the most expensive/greatest/supreme car on the streets by no means but ive worked hard to get it where i have it now and if you wanna start diss'n it infront of people that know how much i love the car then yep you deserve what you get. although i dont believe going as far as taking a swing infront of the family was inorder you shoulda atleast took it outside where it was you and him. and by the way nice move on pulling the tropheys out

Old 05-11-2007, 07:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

wow! your uncle said that?? what a *****! he deserved it if he wouldn't shut up!
but i do agree voilence is never the answer...but i dont blame you..the guy was being stupid! i would just make sure he never comes over to the house again

Old 05-11-2007, 08:26 AM

Ok let us know what type of car the uncle drives...........

Old 05-11-2007, 08:37 AM

Well at least u didnt pull out a gun and shoot his ***. I love my monte too, but i dont ever flip when people make fun of it except g/fs.--(i just brush it off as if sumone was making fun of anything else I like), . Im 19, and my current g/f was like "i liked my ex b/fs car better". Im like dont tell me he drove a mustang, and shes like nah, an eclipse. I flipped, but not in a physical or harmful way or nething. I wasd like WATTTTTTTTTTASTASTATTA!!! my air conditionr is made by mitsubishi, and it prolly have more torque that than piece of ricer trash. Than she apologized and we proceeded to do it in my backseat. Than she said, I take that back I do like this car better

Old 05-11-2007, 09:55 AM

Chris (scc24540) & I ended up chatting on AIM last night for quite a while. In addition to rapping about our MCs, family, beer, etc. we discussed the situation with his uncle. I won't go into any details concerningthe overall situation with his uncle, that is up to him if he wants to make that public knowledge on the forum. I realize he already made it public with the original post, but again it is his deal. But he is a really cool guy & it sounds like he really goes out of his way for his family. And of course HE LOVES HIS MC!!!
I still stick to my guns that violence should be a last resort option. I love my car too, but the only way I would get physical with someone about it would be if they were attempting to do some vandalism or damage to it. Then I would smack the everloving **** out of them like the little beeotch they are.
I have no tolerance for someone who touches something that does not belong to them. Hell I almost smacked one of my best friends once for reaching into someone's convertible that had it's top down. There was a cowboy hat sitting on the passenger seat & he started to reach for it. I jumped infront him & was like, "wtf are you doing? That is not your stuff!" He said he wasn't go to steal it or anything,he was just screwing around. I told him I did not give a ****, you never touch someone else's property unless they say it's ok. People work hard to get the things in life they want, they don't need some punkass messing with it, even if no harm is meant.
PEACE EVERYBODY[sm=grinangel.gif]
Cheers,
Glenn
PS; now if everyone resolved issues concerning negative comments about our beloved cars the way rcohen & his g/f did the world would be a happier, albeit more populated, place

Old 05-11-2007, 10:00 AM

thanks man, it was a pretty sweet deal on my part. I know my monte and I are a team and he'd be more than happy to let me use my custom neoprene interior to do bad bad things to pretty girls

Old 05-11-2007, 10:44 AM

ORIGINAL: rcohen

thanks man, it was a pretty sweet deal on my part. I know my monte and I are a team and he'd be more than happy to let me use my custom neoprene interior to do bad bad things to pretty girls
hehehe, right on brutha.
[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: did i go too far?