Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Did anyone go to the Canfield OH swap meet this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 12:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member
Default Did anyone go to the Canfield OH swap meet this weekend?

Just got back from the Canfield OH swapmeet. It was a miserable day 4 sure. It rained off and on, the ground was muddy and the wind was cold. To make it worse, alot of the spots were covered up and you couldnt see what they were selling. We didnt buy much of anything and we spent more time in thetruck than we did at the swap meet. Did anyone else have the pleasure of going to the swap meet? Lol.

Old 05-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Default RE: Did anyone go to the Canfield OH swap meet this weekend?

[align=center]Hi `Matt,[/align][align=center]The Web makes it a small world 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]My g/p's friend that I got the Honda from is from Youngstown,Ohio and he used to race a dirt track[/align][align=center]@ Canfield Fair grounds in the 60's.[/align][align=center](He has many trophies from there & from [/align][align=center]Sharon Pa. Speedway) I just finished putting his possessions[/align][align=center]into storage.[/align][align=center]His Album contains many pic's from that area of the country &[/align][align=center]they look beautiful. Bummer that you had bad weather : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Did you drive your 2nd Place MOTM Winning Monte[/align][align=center]to the event ? Did they have any super/super cars ?[/align][align=center]Here's what I found on the Web[/align][align=center][:-][/align]

Friday, May 02, 2008 to Sunday, May 04, 2008

Canfield Swap Meet in the Spring

A family event that draws thousands of vendors from across the country selling auto parts, accessories, lubricants, tires, antiques, collectibles, jewelry, clothing, toys, cycles and many other items at discount prices. Over 500 vehicles for sale. Car show on Sunday.

Gate Price: Adults $5.00 Children 12 & under free. Free Parking

Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

URL: www.autoevents.com

Old 05-03-2008, 01:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member
Default RE: Did anyone go to the Canfield OH swap meet this weekend?

No, I didnt take the monte up. Most of the time the parking lot is a muddy mess up there. Plus I wouldnt want to haul car parts back in it. We took my dad's sierra up there. I got to cram in the back. There werent many cars up there for sale, but there was a 4th gen MC aerocoupe that had an awesome white and black interior with red stitching. It was real clean and white on the outside. I didnt see under the hood. I didnt have anything to take pictures with, but I drooled overit enough for everyone.