Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

dents and scrapes

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: dents and scrapes

lol! NO MINIVAN FOR ME! LOL!!! but i do like those new ford Flex's, they're cool, but thats why i have my magnum (its a good family vehicle with a hemi in it )

Old 04-28-2008, 03:21 PM

hahaha yes iam done we dont want no more kids 3 is perfect ........we are thinking about SUV.....well insurance called everything is good.....im gettting a free rental ........coming today .........the monte just left towed away sad to see my car on 2 wheels lol..but its not going far............10 minutes away from me...........i was going to take pictures but its raining .ill get some when it comes back fresh and clean lol
oh and i was just told im getting a free clean shampoo and all hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the brand new smell again

Old 04-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats Manny on your new daughter!

When I worked at a body shop years ago. If the decals were factory original, we ordered them and installed them. If it was a decal the owner bought him/herself, they had to buy it themselves. Most insurance at the time would only cover it if they were factory.
I'm sure if you complained about it, they'd give in and pay for it.

By the way, Manny and Wiz Kidd, you guys may want to invest in a couple of these:

Just kidding.

Look familiar Josh?

Old 04-28-2008, 05:27 PM
5 Year Member

hey those are the woodstock city busses! lol....i've never taken one...but thats them lol

Old 04-28-2008, 06:05 PM

Yeah the magnums area nice family car. We ALMOST bought a Charger when we were looking for a family car...Carseats don't fit in Chevy Aveo's...LOL....The reason we bought the Malibu instead was because my wife can't drive a RWD vehicle.....[:@]lol

Old 04-28-2008, 08:01 PM

oh come on lol its only 3 kids ..............for me anyway.....how many you have Josh?............the 3 fit fine in the monte ........we dont all go out at the same time anyway and when we do its short drives ..........

for teh checkerd flag decals i asked and they said they will give me the car back like the way it was 1 secound before the bus hit it lol..............so they will get me know ones...........i like my decals lol.....theres to many montes in kingston and only 2 or 3 have them lol........
that bus looks ;like the ones we have here just teh green on yours here its blue

Old 04-28-2008, 08:10 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That's great that they're paying for the checker flags. Those things are really expensive to buy out of your pocket.

As for Kingston buses, is this them?

Old 04-28-2008, 09:47 PM

hahaha yep thats them ....that bank is only about 10 minutes away from me and WOODBINE PARK is across from me i can walk there 2 minute walk

Old 04-29-2008, 07:19 AM
5 Year Member

I have 2 kids, 1 is 19 months old and the other is like 3 weeks now

Old 05-06-2008, 03:06 PM

i know this was getting old but.........i just got my monte back...............looks like it never got hit lol..............my checkerds match everything was put in the right way .........just over a week but thats kool ....i got to use 2 diferent rentals .had a HYNDAI TUCSON **CRAP**.AND A 2008 PT CRUISER **MORE CRAP ** HAHHA any way im happy to have my car back

Quick Reply: dents and scrapes