Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

dents and scrapes

Old 04-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Default dents and scrapes

went to the doctors apointment for my new born baby ....when i came out had a note on the windshield from teh dentest next door to the doctors saying handycap bus had hit my car............i go look and theres scrapes and a dent on teh side of the car............

its raining and crappy out and im having a sad day i hate seeing my car like that.........now im waiting for a call to taking teh car in .......

Old 04-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: dents and scrapes

OH NO! in a parking lot?? i really hope they help you with this one because with parking lots they're private property, they legally dont have to do anything, but hopefully they will

man that sucks! sorry to hear man, how bad are they?? where are they?

Old 04-28-2008, 11:53 AM

it was on teh side of teh road .legal paid parked........the damege is on the front corner panel a big dent and scapres on teh side from teh door to the front bumper..........its pushed in its tight to close the door.........one thinkg im worried about now is they have to take the checkerd flags off..............now beeing a decal can they replace that or is it something i have to get it done my self?

Old 04-28-2008, 12:11 PM
5 Year Member

man i hope they pay to fix it, oh that would **** me off so much, at least you got a note, but just a note! they should have waited around, especially when you hit that nice of a car, you know the owner is gonna be pissed...

how old is your new baby??

Old 04-28-2008, 12:23 PM

today the new baby is 6 days old lol.....she was born last tuesday......baby Melina.............for the bus that hit me ....she left and got called to come back the cops were there the report was done adn insurance is done.......not my fault they said and its all gonna be paid for .........

Old 04-28-2008, 12:25 PM
5 Year Member

oh thats good that its going to get taken care of

congrats on the baby is it your first?

we just had one too a couple weeks ago April 10th baby Zoey

Old 04-28-2008, 12:53 PM

I'm glad that the insurance is pulling through. I know in MI even if it was in a parking lot there is a private lot accident report available to victims...I didn't know you had a newborn Wizz!! Congrats to you both, mine just turned 8 months old last Monday...I can't believe Hunter is already almost a year old.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:16 PM

ya Josh this one is my third .i have a 11 year old girl Deana a 5 year old boy Corbin ...and now teh 6 day old .......2 with my new wife and 1 with my old $%&^^$&^ ex lol

congrats on your new born to Josh and rysZ34they sure grow fast

i love my kids.........
now about the car i dont even want to go for a drive untill its fixed .,i like going for a drive and hear people say NICE CAR .....not OH CRAP HES NOT A GOOD DRIVER LOL.....stilll not my fault .......

Old 04-28-2008, 01:43 PM
5 Year Member

yah i know, same thing happened with me when an old lady pulled out of a parking spot and drove up the whole side of my truck, man iwasn't happy, the whole body kit was scratched to crap! i diddn't want to drive my truck when it was like that, got it fixed really quick though, man i was pissed!

Old 04-28-2008, 02:44 PM

well congrats on the baby girl! sad to hear bout the car but its nice to know they r taking care of it...and if u keep it up ull ahve to get a minivan like wizz is gonna have to lol jk josh

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: dents and scrapes