Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

DELTA TAU DELTA

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default DELTA TAU DELTA

I am now a member of the "delts" and 50 new brothers, o and by the way college is amazing

Old 09-15-2008, 04:35 AM
Default RE: DELTA TAU DELTA

[align=center][/align][align=center]Hey `Luke,[/align][align=center]You are really lucky 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]You are fortuante to be attending College on campus, plus[/align][align=center]all the contacts that you will make around the World[/align][align=center]being a `Delta[/align][align=center]Are you still a `pledge ?, have you been through `hazing ?[/align][align=center]I belong to the BeachBumFrat , but believe in [/align][align=center]the Delta Value Statement 4Sure[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I reallylike their value statement/Delta `Creed:[/align][align=center](It`s like the SpaceBeachBumCreed: )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]The stated mission of the society is "Committed to Lives of Excellence", while the stated values are;[/align][blockquote][align=center]"Truth, courage, faith and power are our foundation, integrity is essential, accountability is fundamental to all commitments, life-long learning and growth are vital, strengthening community is essential to our vitality, (and) brotherhood sustains us"[/align][/blockquote][align=center]Members of the fraternity express their acceptance of these values through the "Delt Creed":[/align][align=center]I believe in Delta Tau Delta For the education of youth And the inspiration of maturity, So that I may better learn and live the truth.[/align][align=center]I believe in Delta Tau Delta as a shrine of International brotherhood: her cornerstone friendship, her foundation conscience, her columns aspiration, her girders self-restraint, her doorway opportunity, her windows understanding, her buttresses loyalty, her strength the Everlasting Arms.[/align][align=center]I believe in Delta Tau Delta as an abiding influence to help me do my work, fulfill my obligations, maintain my self-respect, and bring about that happy life, wherein I may more truly love my fellow men, Serve my country, and obey my God.[/align][align=center]
Delta Tau Delta
(ΔΤΔ)

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

Founded
Bethany College

Type
Leadership, Social

Scope
International

Motto
The Mission: Committed to Lives of Excellence

Colors
Royal Purple, Ivory White, and Burnished Gold

Flower
Purple Iris

Chapters
118 active in the United States and Canada

Headquarters
10000 Allisonville Rd
Fishers, IN, USA

Homepage
http://www.delts.org
[/align][align=center]Luke, I wish you the very best...Good Luck from `KidSpace & the BeachBums[/align]

Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: DELTA TAU DELTA

space i am still a pledge and the house does not believe in hazing. It is alot of fun being in the house but also all of the Study files that they have help for any class that i am in. They have past test and homework from alumni and also alot of books so i dont have to spend as much money on them.