Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

congrats on 4000 space :)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 07:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default congrats on 4000 space :)

a little late(sorry wasn't on the computer yesterday), but Space hits 4000! now @ 4043!!

congrats space

Old 08-27-2007, 07:47 AM
Default RE: congrats on 4000 space :)

[align=center][/align][align=center]Thank you,[/align][align=center]Moderator Wiz Kidd, & MCF members [/align][align=center]for puttiing up with `Space.[/align][align=center]Wouldn't we be Rich, `if we got paid $$$for each post : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Where would you be without yourSpace ? No Space, that's where [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We all need alittle `Space in our Life....[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Main Entry: space
Function: noun
Pronunciation: 'spAs[/i]
Usage: often attributive
[/i]
1 : a period of time[/i] ; also : its duration[/i] (Can U imagine Life without Space : )[/i]
2 a : a limited extent in one, two, or three dimensions : DISTANCE , AREA , VOLUME [/i][/i]b : an extent set apart or available <parking space[/i]> <floor space[/i]>[/i] <MCF `Space>[/i]
4 a : a boundless three-dimensional extent in which objects and events occur and have relative position and direction[/i] [/i]b : physical space independent of what occupies it -- called also [/i]absolute MCFspace [/i]
5 : the region beyond the earth's atmosphere or beyond the solar system[/i] [/i]
6 a : a blank area separating words or lines[/i] [/i]b : material used to produce such blank area[/i] ; compare METRIC SPACE , TOPOLOGICAL SPACE , VECTOR SPACE [/i][/i]
10 : accommodations on a public vehicle[/i] or Chevy Monte Carlo[/i]
11 : the opportunity to assert or experience one's identity or needs freely.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Your `Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I wish all the Member's a `Happy Space : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Help me `Space, get outa this Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center]"It's not the number of posts that a member makes, it's the content of the post"[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][/align]

Old 08-28-2007, 08:59 AM

[align=center][X(]I'm sorrythat I forgot to mentionmy friends, the Beach Bum's in my[/align][align=center]thank you post to Mod Wiz, & members.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I forgot to thank them for alltheir contributions to my many posts.[/align][align=center]My posts are a compilation of input by all the Beach Bum's [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My apartment is their Beach hangout, and the MCF is a safe place to [/align][align=center]spend our time when we are not work'in, at schoolor on the Beach.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My grandfather, girlfriend, & Bum's read all the posts, and each one has[/align][align=center]comments to make. It's ourWeb home : ) & it's free.[/align][align=center]Thanks to all the Mod's, & member's for putting up with us. : )[/align][align=center]Thanks `Beach Bum's for your input to Space's Posts : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]~ Peace/Happiness to all that reader of them~[/align][align=center]`Space & the Beach Bums[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][8D] [8D][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-28-2007, 11:29 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

congrats on 4000 space

KEWL!!!

Old 08-28-2007, 02:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

What do you think? Lets say, oooh, 5000 about 31 September?