Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

The cleanest clean Pennzoil has ever created.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 06:40 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question The cleanest clean Pennzoil has ever created.

Hi Member's,
Does any member use the below ? They claim to keep pistons cleaner than every leading competitive synthetic oil ?
Their ad keeps pop'in `up on my MCF homepage.
If you use it, let us know your experiences/thoughts ?

Pennzoil Platinum<SUP>®</SUP>
keeps pistons up to
  • 8% cleaner than Mobil 1
  • 17% cleaner than Valvoline<SUP>®</SUP> SynPower<SUP>®</SUP>
  • 20% cleaner than Castrol<SUP>®</SUP> EDGE<SUP>®</SUP> with SYNTEC<SUP>® 3</SUP>
A clean sweep in synthetics.

Platinum is the new gold standard.
Keeps pistons cleaner than every leading competitive synthetic oil.*

Learn More < Click
The cleanest clean Pennzoil has ever created.
Keeps pistons cleaner than every leading synthetic—and Pennzoil Platinum<SUP>®</SUP>.*

Learn More < Click

*Based on ASTM Sequence IIIG piston deposit test using SAE 5W-30. Does not apply to Pennzoil Ultra<SUP>™</SUP> Euro or Pennzoil Ultra<SUP>™</SUP> 0W-40. Pennzoil Ultra<SUP>™</SUP> keeps pistons up to 25% cleaner than Mobil 1; up to 35% cleaner than Valvoline<SUP>®</SUP> SynPower<SUP>®</SUP>; and up to 40% cleaner than Castrol<SUP>®</SUP> EDGE<SUP>®</SUP> with SYNTEC<SUP>®</SUP>. Pennzoil Platinum<SUP>®</SUP> keeps pistons up to 8% cleaner than Mobil 1; up to 17% cleaner than Valvoline<SUP>®</SUP> SynPower<SUP>®</SUP>; and up to 20% cleaner than
A clean sweep in synthetics.
==================================================
The warranty for people who love their cars.

PENNZOIL LUBRICATION LIMITED WARRANTY

At Pennzoil, we love cars just as much as you do. Which is why we want to make sure you're covered. With Pennzoil, not only do you get the motor oil you count on to keep your car's engine running clean, you get our free warranty—which allows you to change your oil when the owners manual says to, not before.* That's a lot of peace of mind!

GET DETAILS <-Click

<TABLE class=warranty width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=first>FREE coverage up to 15 years/500,000 miles with Pennzoil Ultra<SUP>™</SUP> motor oil

</TD><TD class=first>FREE coverage up to 10 years/300,000 miles with these Pennzoil<SUP>®</SUP> motor oils

</TD></TR><TR class=darktable><TD>Free warranty with purchase of any Pennzoil<SUP>®</SUP> motor oil.</TD><TD>Free warranty with purchase of any Pennzoil<SUP>®</SUP> motor oil.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Coverage up to 500,000 miles or 15 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Pennzoil Ultra<SUP>™</SUP> motor oil.</TD><TD>Coverage up to 300,000 miles or 10 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Pennzoil Platinum<SUP>®</SUP>, Pennzoil Gold<SUP>™</SUP>, Pennzoil<SUP>®</SUP> High Mileage Vehicle<SUP>®</SUP> or Pennzoil<SUP>®</SUP> conventional motor oil.</TD></TR><TR class=darktable><TD>Easy to enroll.</TD><TD>Easy to enroll.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Covers 15 critical engine parts.</TD><TD>Covers 15 critical engine parts.</TD></TR><TR class=darktable><TD>Completely transferable to future owner.</TD><TD>Completely transferable to future owner.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Customized for each driver's specific OEM recommended oil change schedule.</TD><TD>Customized for each driver's specific OEM recommended oil change schedule.</TD></TR><TR class=darktable><TD>Offers convenient reminders when it's time to change your motor oil.</TD><TD>Offers convenient reminders when it's time to change your motor oil.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
It's quick and easy to get in on this great warranty. By purchasing Pennzoil<SUP>®</SUP> motor oil, you're half way there. Now, just click the button below to get more information on the Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty site.
*Your engine must have fewer than 60,000 miles and been manufactured in the past 60 months. To maintain warranty you must change your oil with any Pennzoil<SUP>®</SUP> motor oil as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer, perform regular maintenance and keep receipts. Other conditions apply. See Home – Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty for details.
================================================== ================================================

Pennzoil Releases Ultra-Class Synthetic Motor Oil <~ Click

Last edited by Space; 08-25-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:25 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I know Pennzoil regular used to come out of my Monte looking more like sludge than any other oil I put in it. And that was with 3,000 mile intervals before I decided I wanted syntehtic.... nasty mess.