Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
New york
15.38%
St.louis
15.38%
Chigago
7.69%
L.A.
0%
miami
7.69%
Toronto
0%
Houston
7.69%
Mine is not listed
46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Which city please

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Default Which city please

My friend wants to move to st.louis. And I said if I was going to move to a big city it would be new york. And he said I was crazy, I told him st.louis is no picnic too.

Which leads me to this poll.

So if you had to move to a big city, which one?

These are just a few. If yours is not listed just post it.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Default RE: Which city please

St.Louis Was named #1 murder captial of the US last year....NYC is a GREAT city, I live right outside of it. If he wants to goto Canada, Toronto is a VERY cool city too...I have family in Toronto.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:22 PM

Gotta go with the hometown, St Louis

That murdercap title isnt exactly accurate, yeah its not the safest city but still....

If i wasnt biased i would have picked Houston

Old 06-13-2007, 02:23 AM

That is a tough question, it really depends on a bunch of things, where does your friend live now? why is he wanting to move to St.Louis? what is he looking for? I grew up out in L.A. until I was 18 then got the hell out. Lived just outside StL now for about ten years now, and work in Stl. I am trying to get a transfer out of StL to Las Vegas,NV but no luck yet.

Mike.

Old 06-13-2007, 04:40 AM

I would go Boston on East Coast or Seattle on the West.Coast. I'm from NY and would never move back there.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:01 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Darren `Zip[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Interesting Topic Post, but since I've never been out of the [/align][align=center]State of Florida it's a difficult question to answer.[/align][align=center]I've been all over the world on the web, & look forward to[/align][align=center]escaping the sunshine state to explore our Planet, once[/align][align=center]I get out of school.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's a Space/Road `Trip : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm happy for now on my Island...I will check back to see[/align][align=center]where other MCF member's would like to live.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I wish all a `happy[/align][align=center]Some place, in their own`Space[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-13-2007, 07:25 AM

Im very happy with living in myrtle beach, would never leave it for another city. haha maybe im just a prude who knows lol

Old 06-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

las vegas for me

Old 06-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

is that where your from chris is myrtle beach??

i love it there..very nice town, my uncle used to have a condo there, i'm happy with where i'm living too...not too big on the big towns i ike little towns

Old 06-13-2007, 07:38 AM

affirmative josh d00d, i have a house there and a house here in VA. mb is and will always be my home, its not that big but its big enuf, plenty to do but not too much. its just perf ect for me

Quick Reply: Which city please