Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Chrysler Lifetime Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Default Chrysler Lifetime Warranty

I just read that Chrysler announced it will be adding a LIFETIME powertrain warranty on all new 07 and 08 models sold.I guess this is in response partly to GM adding the 5 year/100,000 mile drivetrain warranty on the 07's.(Chrysler only had 3 years/36000 miles)
I wonder what the other automakers will counter act with? Remember how GM started the "Employee Pricing for Everyone" craze in 2005??

Old 07-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Default RE: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty

Lifetime powertrain warranty, eh? They had a 7 year powertain warranty on for a bit, and cut it back to 5 year... The dodge devil must be runnin low on souls.. lol

Old 07-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

dad went to the dealer today to look @ car's, but this is only in the states right now, its not in canada yet, he was so mad...so they're trying to figure out if its available up here yet, because he wants a new magnum

Old 07-26-2007, 04:48 PM

[align=center]Chrysler Lifetime Warranty[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:'(]Car Dealer: Yes Mrcustomer ,your car has a warranty for life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Customer Great I'm buy one[/align][align=center]____________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2 years later[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Customer returns to dealer[X(]: Hey, I'm having major problems with my Chryler, it's dead [X(][/align][align=center]but, I'm covered by a full warranty....right ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Chryler Dealer : Yes Sir, we give you a lifetime Warranty,[/align][align=center]but your Chryler isDEAD...There's no more life in it.[/align][align=center]Sorry, read thefine print : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]CUSTOMER: WTF [:@][:@]WTF [/align][align=center]What do you mean...no life left in it : ([/align][align=center]I'm gona go postal : )[/align][align=center][:@]WTF [:@][/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]We are Bankrupt ` Sorry, you lose again : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]~ Peace ~[/align][align=center]Space[/align]

Old 07-27-2007, 06:51 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]
*See dealer for a copy of limited warranty and details. Non-Transferable.
Not available on SRT and certain fleet vehicles. On purchases beginning 7/26/07[/align][align=center]

INTRODUCING THE BEST WARRANTY COVERAGE IN THE BUSINESS.[/align]

The Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Limited Warranty is the first of its kind to be offered by any automaker. Ever. Because with this warranty, you're covered, and it lasts as long as you own your vehicle.
[align=center][/align]

OUR LIFETIME POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ICING.
[align=center][/align]

OUR VEHICLES ARE THE CAKE.
[align=center][/align]

The big news is that this powertrain limited warranty applies to the vast majority of our great new Chrysler Vehicles.*just not the one that you purchased : )If you ever dreamed about cruising around town in the unmistakable Chrysler 300, relax. You won't be left stranded by a short-term powertrain warranty.
You will just be out of a car while we take a few years to fix your problems.
Please go buy a Chevrolet, while we fix your Chrysler Product..
It's has a warranty for the life of your car. Some of our products have lasted over a year : )
[align=center][/align]

THE NEXT STEP IS SIMPLE. GET TO YOUR CHRYSLER DEALER TODAY.
[align=center][/align]

The only difficult decision you have to make is picking which great vehicle you want. For more information, visit your local dealer.
__________________________________________________ _______
Please hurry and buy our products, before we go bankrupt & leave all our customers
holding the bag : )
[/align][/align]