Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Can you guess what I found in my monte?

Old 01-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Default Can you guess what I found in my monte?

I forgot to post this, mostly because I wasn't a part of this forum a few weeks ago when this happened. ANYWAY! I had a clunk inside of my monte and it sounded like it was coming from the driver side seat belt inside the plastic panel. So I take the door sill off and pry back the plastic panel and reach in and feel around to see what's making the noise. Low and behold, it was a 9mm handgun! Someone had shoved a 9mm in my car before the sold it and forgot to takeit out. I thought it was strange so I called the cops and the looked up the serial number and it wasn't reported as lost or stolen. They still have it now and are taking shots with it to keep on record. They said I can have it back since it bought it with the car. I bought it from a dealer who bought it from an auction so the dealer didn't know who's it was. Hopefully I don't find drugs in there next![&:]

Old 01-11-2007, 08:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: Can you guess what I found in my monte?

Great story!
Agood quality 9mm could be worth hundreds if not almost a thousand bucks!

Old 01-11-2007, 08:47 PM

kool Kinda lol
heck i would not mind having anotehr one shame i cant find one in mine to LOL

Old 01-11-2007, 09:22 PM

Thats a crazy find, what are the odds.

Old 01-11-2007, 09:49 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hope you don't find a missle or something like that in your car next.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:06 PM

01BlkSS,

You'll probably want to have those Law Enforcement officers run their drug-sniffing canines through your car REALLY good. If they find some drugs at that time, you'll be safe as you asked them to check it out. If the dog finds something in your car a few months down the road during a routine traffic stop or random situation, your backside will be in a real jam.
I always have the local PD run their dogs through every used vehicle I buy. It's too easy not to do and I REALLY don't like jail - Especially for something I didn't do.

Old 01-12-2007, 08:54 AM

on base they do that for us when we reg. a vehical if it is a used car.
i started to do things like this after finding a joint in one of the cars i bought and i found it on the way home. and ofcourse was pulle dover shortly after i threw it away (thanks God)
but i was pulled over for having a Intransit sticker int eh window. that is just asking for them to pull you over LOL now i know this LOL

Old 01-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

thats crazy, i was thinkin the same thing about drugs, have it checked out just to keep your but safe. i wonder if it was hidden there for just to be hidden by the old driver, or if someone used it then hid it there thinking no-one would find it. still crazy, i dont know what i'd do if i found one of those in the car...lol

Old 01-12-2007, 10:11 AM

[align=center]Hey Dusty,[/align][align=center]I went and checked my car : ( No Luck[/align][align=center]I don't have a gun & No drugs : (...... but Ido go to the range[/align][align=center]with my boss and fire his weapons : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'd be afraid to have a gun in my car,[/align][align=center]especially with all the A-hole drivers that I seem[/align][align=center]to confront on the highways[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What 2 do with BAD DRIVERS[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/CF6F59516FC042CC961E23B981AAFE6B.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Now, this image keeps flashing on my computer screen.[/align][align=center]Is it flashing on yours ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align][align=center][:-]`Space [:-][/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/3D38E6DE768B47799C145B67DD43FF64.gif[/IMG]

Old 01-12-2007, 06:07 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Not sure what I'd do if I found a gun in my car? Sell it if it ain't hot???

I did find something discusting in my car once. It kind of resembled an un-wanted burrito shoved down between the bottom cushion of the back seat and the side panel. Like mom stopped at Taco Bell, bought the whinning kids something to eat. Kid on the right hand side of the car hated Taco Bell food so he/she shoved it down next to the seat like they ate it?

WhenI found the rock solid thing I threw it on the ground. It shattered into like 10,000 pieces.

Then I washed my hands like 10,000 times.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can you guess what I found in my monte?