Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Camaros are loosing cool points in my book!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 07:33 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

this thread was made of a SIMPLE observation i made. i thought it was odd that i see more women driving them then i do men. yes the car is fun to drive and nice looking, ive driven mustangs challengers and camaros and the camaro was by far the most fun.

maybe ill rephrase the post

and WOAH trewyn that thing is sickk. what type of rims are those?

Old 04-16-2012, 07:36 PM

It's all about how you fix them up, and as for the mustang just get the more expensive ones no one will have one, I've only seen 1 Laguna Edition in my city 0 BOSS and only a few GT500's

Old 04-16-2012, 07:36 PM

Lol like I said ik the feeling I was suprised as hell to see a grandma driving a bently recently I'm talking a lady in her 80s. IN A BENTLY!

Old 04-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 01 Monte SS
I get groceries in my Monte all the time lol!

If I could afford one and the price was right, I wouldn't let the fact that they are common scare me away. Plenty of ways to make them unique and still stand out, which is just like any vehicle I suppose
My trunk is full of groceries every weekend.

Yep, an enthusiast can/will make their car unique no matter how many of them are on the road.

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
New Camaro is RUBBISH, you cant see outta it very well & not very comfortable either, its a crummy car
I test drove a new Camaro just for grins and giggles about a month ago and thought it was quite comfortable. I liked the way the bucket seat hugged me and kept me in place during cornering. Agreed, the side windows are short compared to previous models, but if you properly adjust your side mirrors there are no blind spots.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:40 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS
Lol like I said ik the feeling I was suprised as hell to see a grandma driving a bently recently I'm talking a lady in her 80s. IN A BENTLY!
LMAO seriously? ballin granny!

Old 04-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS
Soooo...are you saying older people can't be enthusiasts? I know a lot of older people driving cars that will glue your eyeballs to the back window when they step down on it.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.Monte
LMAO seriously? ballin granny!
Retirement checks and hubbies life insurance why not right...

Old 04-16-2012, 07:49 PM

[quote=77gp;448815]Not sure here but looks more like a Grandma to me

HEY!!!! Who are you calling a grandma?? And who said moms and grandmas can't drive cool cars and be proud of it? Take a look at the GRANDMOTHER in this avatar sitting on the coolest white Monte you've ever seen...and tell me again only cool young guys can drive cool sports cars. Come on, I dare you!!!

And Mike, speaking of Camaros - I agree with you, they LOOK pretty good but inside of them is not comfortable and you can't see around you at all. I'd MUCH rather have a Monte, even though I'm way too old to be driving one....

Old 04-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
New Camaro is RUBBISH, you cant see outta it very well & not very comfortable either, its a crummy car
I'm 6'7", didn't have the chair back all the way and could see fine and was perfectly comfortable. I thought they were very comfortable.

Originally Posted by Mr.Monte
this thread was made of a SIMPLE observation i made. i thought it was odd that i see more women driving them then i do men. yes the car is fun to drive and nice looking, ive driven mustangs challengers and camaros and the camaro was by far the most fun.

maybe ill rephrase the post

and WOAH trewyn that thing is sickk. what type of rims are those?
They're some Foose Mags, very sexy haha

Old 04-16-2012, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Yep, an enthusiast can/will make their car unique no matter how many of them are on the road. :
That's one thing I love about the color of mine. It's original. I've never seen another one the same color, even on here I've only found 1 the same color. I don't even see any Impalas or Malibus my color.

Quick Reply: Camaros are loosing cool points in my book!