Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Busy Life

Old 09-16-2009, 01:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009
Default Busy Life

So I wanted to do a little post to let everybody know I try to help out online here when I can,

I just finished my two year college program in architectural car (autocad) and since the construction market is flat, I am doing a career change

I draw ac mechanical layouts and figure out tract and custom homes ac unit sizes at work here in phoenix arizona.

I am going to University of Phoenix for my Bachelor Degree in IT Networking and in two years from now I will be done.

Then I will get my a plus certification and microsoft certifications.

I am doing alot of car shows stiil the wheather is cooling down so I got two shows this month and at least two shows each month till december

Working and school and my hobbies are very busy

and I am running one web site which I am working on to make even better for the modern car show scene.

The website I made and run is www.azcarshowscene.com

I am getting back into web site design as well.

So there's a little info about me,

Oh yea I am keeping up with my Miami Hurricanes, great game against florida state, best game for them in three years and I hope they beat Georgia tech and Virginia Tech and Have a great winning season.