Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

BURNOUT CONTEST!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Default BURNOUT CONTEST!!!

ok guys... so i suggest that we all take video of our precious cars, and have a burn out contest MONTES ONLY! This being a monte site, and all... no offense to anyone or anything... but its a monte thing... If you wanna participate lemme know... if we are gonna organize and orchestrate this i want AT LEAST 5-6 contestants.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Default RE: BURNOUT CONTEST!!!

I can't afford to participate in the Burnout contest.
My tires are too old and I'm going to need all the rubber I have on them until I can get some new ones.
Be careful, you might do some harm to the car. I read, on here, there is an abuse chip that kicks in when you do stuff like a Burnout.
Don't cause your Engine or transmission to be harmed for just a momentns worth of horseplay.

Just my opinion.
Not the opinion of any other entity or person other than myself.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:10 PM

i'll see what i can do. gotta wait till the roads clear though. they're still snowcovered (especially parkinglots, and backroads where i would be doing the burnout)

Old 02-04-2008, 12:26 PM

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

I can't afford to participate in the Burnout contest.
My tires are too old and I'm going to need all the rubber I have on them until I can get some new ones.
Be careful, you might do some harm to the car. I read, on here, there is an abuse chip that kicks in when you do stuff like a Burnout.
Don't cause your Engine or transmission to be harmed for just a momentns worth of horseplay.

Just my opinion.
Not the opinion of any other entity or person other than myself.
No chips of any kind in the motor or tranny of my monte. Thats what i like about the older cars... they are so ez to work on... and there is no computer crap to mess around with...no governor... nothing like that...

Old 02-04-2008, 12:28 PM

I wouldn't do it in my car. I'm not going to burn off my tires in this car. I have in my other cars but not this one. I would do it in a heartbeat in the Mustang but not this car.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:44 PM

What the hay count me in.
This is a little old but the hell beast is down for now. If I get her up and runing I will smoke the slabs with the tree fifty in it.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4...888a78e75d.htm

Old 02-04-2008, 01:15 PM

ORIGINAL: 06MCLTZ

I wouldn't do it in my car. I'm not going to burn off my tires in this car. I have in my other cars but not this one. I would do it in a heartbeat in the Mustang but not this car.
Hmmm...i suppose we could let in ONE ford, just so chevy can spank ford all over again... he he he

Old 02-04-2008, 01:18 PM

Hey I'm a Chevy guy, but me and my dad have always loved old cars. We have a 66/67 Mustang and a 52 Chevy. I'm just a fan of older cars. If you ever seen my house, it's a GM house.
MINE: 06 LTZ
G/F: 04 LS
DAD: 03 SUBURBAN
MOM : 03 ENVOY
SIS; 02 BLAZER

Old 02-04-2008, 03:51 PM

By the way Monteman very nice, that's going to be hard to beat.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:59 PM

VERRY NICE MONTE MAN!!

I so miss my 78!!
I have a lead on one just dont have the cash for it. it is a 78 white with red interior and a 350 under the hood. but he screwd the starter on it.

Go figure this is when i would find one agian LOL

OH WELL saving my self for a T-Top car I guess. on the floor also

Quick Reply: BURNOUT CONTEST!!!