Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

burger king

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Default burger king

hey im sure a few of you have seen that burger king commercial with that funny king character, anyways, were can i get the head? i want to be him for halloween

Old 09-28-2005, 06:48 PM
Default RE: burger king

idk, but that guy is creepy

Old 09-28-2005, 10:43 PM

ORIGINAL: nj85z28

idk, but that guy is creepy

I agree. He looks like he could be in one of those psycho slasher flicks.

Old 09-29-2005, 06:52 AM

cant help ya dont know what guy your talking aobut we dont see BK comercials here LOL

Old 09-29-2005, 09:54 AM

ORIGINAL: mickey

cant help ya dont know what guy your talking aobut we dont see BK comercials here LOL
No BK in Germany???????????????

I've not seen this commercial yet.... I'll have to do a net search..

Old 09-29-2005, 06:03 PM

no we have BK here and a Mc d's but i dont or havent seen a comercial for them yet.

But belive me i dont miss them etheir you should see some of the other shows and commercias we do ge tto see .LOL

one of the showes that comes to mind is Big brother. Iw as flipping threw channels a few weeks ago and one of the members was taking a shower in the show.

Now in the states they would ahve blured or cu that secton out .

here you could see her plain as day and they even opend the door of the shower to talk with her durring her taking it.

this is jus tone exampel of the tv they show here atnight.

late night i would say about 10:00pm all of thier free to air channels show what in the steas would be considerd ****. some are more then others for what they show ut most are pretty much everythign . More like a soft core **** type thing.

they also have a show here that they go around and scare the ehll out of folks in thier homes and on the streets and you see some crazy stuff on that one to.

it is funny after you have been here a while it is so common tha tyou really don notice alot of it. Like the front page of the paper one time had a shot of the beach. here they dont wear tops for thier bakinis. Kind of a doubbel take when you walk in to a bakery and see this laying on the counter forsale and there is a stack of them. LOL

but they also have spas here with anythign you can think of like water slides etc.. on one side and then on the other side it is saunas and whirl pools etc... this side is completly naked, the side with the slides and stuff are for the whole family and are clothing requierd.

so it is shell shock when you get here for teh first few months.

Thier clubs are a completly diffrent story LOL

Old 09-29-2005, 06:59 PM

I've see one of the BG commercials where a guy wakes up in bed.... and that face is staring at him.

I'd busted the BK king in the mouth right then and there.

Things to creepy. Fast food sucks.

Tj

Old 09-30-2005, 12:50 AM

I like the one where he intercepts the ball, runs into the end zone and starts doing his end zone celebration. [8D]

Old 09-30-2005, 10:15 AM

ORIGINAL: 03SSdriver

I've see one of the BG commercials where a guy wakes up in bed.... and that face is staring at him.

I'd busted the BK king in the mouth right then and there.

Things to creepy. Fast food sucks.

Tj
[sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif]

Oh that BK commercial.... That guy is pretty damn creepy.. I am with you, if I woke up with that ugly mug in my face I would have freaked.

Old 09-30-2005, 10:20 AM

i think if i woke up with any man in my bed next to me i would freak!!!

LMAO!!

Quick Reply: burger king