Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Bored

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 09:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default Bored

. iT'S PRETTY SAD WHEN i'M JUST SITTING HERE WAITING TO GO TO WORK. PLAYING WORDS WITH FRIENDS AND NOTHING ON tv TO WATCH.

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 09-24-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yeah, that Suck's when you have nothing to do ..

Old 09-23-2012, 09:32 PM

What sucks worse is after you are bored waiting to go to work, you get to work, have nothing to do there either and sit around waiting to go back home.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:35 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Everyday is like that for me

Old 09-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

have a few beers then go to work........

Old 09-23-2012, 10:06 PM

I work with the public and they dont give 2 sh**s. I go around make everything look nice and an hour later I find lunch meat in the frozen section 20 feet from where they got it. It is frozen I cant put it back I have to throw it out. Comeon people walk the 20 feet and put it back it is good for ya. I also found a pack of frozen fish thrown behind can goods let me tell you took awhile to find that one. No respect. All work does for me is make me mad. If I could yell at people without getting fired I most certainly would.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Im bored most everyday myself Rick...
But, I do have the forum and the people on it to keep me company...
Remember when cable TV was commercial free????

Also a cpl sundays ago I didnt get to see the race..they had football on instead...
SO, I called Uverse and complained...There resolve was:
I get free movie channels for 1 year, free HD for 1 yr. and $10.00 off my internet for 1 yr...
The mrs and i now go thru there movie guide and record every single movie we want to see..Theres so many movies to choose from..That I dont think we will be able to watch them in 1 yr...So, this keeps me sorta pre occupied for now..

But, now I at the very least found out my friend of 13 yrs just purchased a bar..(CHARLIES at the corner of Northline and Fort st)
So, you know where I will be when im really bored!...

Old 09-24-2012, 11:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

I don't get too bored before work. I usually am just rolling out of bed before it's time to head out the door But I wouldn't mind sitting around watching some TV now and then before

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
have a few beers then go to work........
I like this guys thinking^^^ I've personally only done that one time and I'm lucky as hell the boss man wasn't in that day or I know I would have lost that job haha.

Originally Posted by Mr Grizzly Mint
I work with the public and they dont give 2 sh**s. I go around make everything look nice and an hour later I find lunch meat in the frozen section 20 feet from where they got it. It is frozen I cant put it back I have to throw it out. Comeon people walk the 20 feet and put it back it is good for ya. I also found a pack of frozen fish thrown behind can goods let me tell you took awhile to find that one. No respect. All work does for me is make me mad. If I could yell at people without getting fired I most certainly would.
Makes me not miss my days of working at a grocery store in highschool. I promised myself I'd never work in one again lol. Too many people who do as you say, don't give 2 sh**s and they get ready to leave and realize they don't want something so they ditch it wherever they can. Frozen products, hot products, don't ever matter to the them. I'll admit, I've probably done the same thing at some point, but after working at a store and having to put up with that b/s, I now have a greater appreciation for the workers. If you think about it, when people waste food like that, its pretty much theft. The store did nothing wrong to deserve a customer to freeze or thaw their products that were perfectly fine. In the store I worked at we also were not able to yell or even call out the customers on these things. We just had to throw the product away

Last edited by 01 Monte SS; 09-24-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:30 PM

Sorry to hear there isn't anything good on the tele, how was the birthday party?

We're you able to pull it all together?

Old 09-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mr Grizzly Mint
I fell ya man, i find ALL KINDS of stuff on the shelves, it never ceases to amaze me the crap i find either open or not where it belongs from open packages of fish to just last night i pulled a half eaten container of fried chicken off my shelves. You are certainly right, the public does not give 2 sh**s at all, thats why i work at night so i dont have to deal with them directly, being a cashier for a while i had enough

Quick Reply: Bored