Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

BikeWeek - Daytona Beach Fl : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 12:18 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default BikeWeek - Daytona Beach Fl : )

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Monica, Miss BikeWeek.com 2006
[:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know the weather is stopping members from enjoying their highways[/align][align=center]of life. This post is for MCF members that enjoy[/align][align=center]Bikes & can't make it to the SunShine[/align][align=center]"It's all a State of Mind"[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click below 4 gallery [:-][/align][align=center]http://www.bikeweek.com/gallery.cfm[/align][align=center]Monica, Miss BikeWeek.com 2006[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.bikeweek.com/index.cfm[/align][align=center]I'm two hours south of Daytona Beach & there are bikes everywhere : )[/align][align=center]Members in the Daytona area, please post how it is up in Daytona : )[/align][align=center]David ~> z34phoenix...Post your MCF Report of Bike Week : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Below is Web Cam 4 Daytona Beach[:-][/align][align=center]Take a Mind Trip (It's free)[/align][align=center]Click links below[/align][align=center](Once U get to site - right click on Pic 2 make it full screen)[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://volusia.org/beach/smyrna.htm[/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]http://volusia.org/beach/daytona.htm[/align][align=center]Turn Up your Speakers[/align][align=center]Put your Beach Chair in front of your Screen[/align][align=center]Open a Beer or Mix a Drink or Coffee[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Moment[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][:-]Is that RJ below or Wiz Kidd ? [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/17763F576DFE420E99B02111425E1327.gif[/IMG]
[/align]

Old 03-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Default RE: Bike Week - Daytona Beach Florida : )

man you make it sooooo hard to be broke right now.
I havent been abel to go for the last three years now.
same with sturgus.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:49 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

man you make it sooooo hard to be broke right now. [X(]
I havent been abel to go for the last three years now.[X(]
same with sturgus.
Mod `Mickey,
I can relate to being low on funds : (
I'm only a few hours away & can't afford the trip : (
I'm just thankful I'm on the World Wide Web
and can go anywhere in the World with just a click : )
We do have it so much better then the majority of people on our planet.
I am thankful....I hope things get better 4 U & that your Monte Carlo
arrives soon & it good condition: ) [sm=happy046.gif]
I start feeling down & then I watch the World news & realize how
good I have it : ) We have it : )
Wish U a Happy,
`Space

Old 03-05-2007, 01:57 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It does suck to be broke.

I've never been to a bike week or Sturgus but I think I'd have a good time if I did go?

Old 03-05-2007, 10:24 PM

hey space man dont get me wrong not complaining. just wishing ;-)

We are doing ok it is just a matter of tryign to find a good job etc..... do to just moving here and not being from here so we know the area it is the wosre part of it. Thanks God i brang the GPS with me that i had. so we could find addresses etc..

RJ.
yeah you would have a blast there.
they are alot of fun but you have to have a opend mind to see the stuff going on there and not judge folks for it.
Some of them get a bit crazy LOL
But man the senery is nice at some times of the days and parts of the street.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:55 PM

Bike week and Sturgis almost always are a trip. The first time I helped out at Sturgis (and my last, LOL) there was a chick across the way washing bikes in a white tied off shirt (and nothing underneath it, yes, it was wet) Chaps, and underwear. Needless to say, luckily traffic was moving at a crawl.... because it could've easily caused accidents.She was just doing it for money, she must have made nearly as much as our store did!

They can be fun if You don't mind insane crowds. If you get clausterphobic or crowd-anxious (like me) then you're better off going early, or late to catch what's left of the event. They last a lot longer than the advertised stretch.

Old 03-06-2007, 10:12 AM

[:-]My other ride is a Monte SS [:-]
Where's Mod `Mickey ? [:-]
[:-]Biker Girls below, they drink, party & __________Fill in the Blank
[:-]Click below link for Biker Babes Gallery [:-]

Old 03-06-2007, 01:53 PM

[align=center][:-]My Alter Ego made it 2 bikeweek [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]With the help of PhotoChop[/align][align=center]I just returned from Sebastian Inlet to help a friend that ran out of gas : ([/align][align=center]There were 100's of bikes that rode down from Daytona Beach to enjoy this area.[/align][align=center]They were from all over the country & world.[/align][align=center]The sounds were awesome...Their bikes were first class.[/align][align=center]Most were older, but there were many father & sons 2-gether : )[/align][align=center]I hope you enjoy the site.. It's free...take a moment and escape : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
SURFING
Three miles of Atlantic beach offer some of the best surfing on the east coast of Florida. One of the most consistent surf breaks in Florida is Sebastian Inlet’s 1st peak, located next to the north jetty. Another hot surf spot is Monster Hole, when the surf is big. Monster Hole is located about 1/3 mile off the beach, on the south side of Sebastian Inlet. The contour of the ocean floor rises up and when the surf is big, the waves form long lines, giving a long ride

[:-]Click the below link to EnJoy the area [:-]
http://www.sebastianinletcam.com/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If you are connected to the Web, you can go anywhere in the World `free [/align][align=center][:-]Exceptions: X-rated sites [X(][/align][align=center]

Wish U a `Happy,
`Space [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm outa here : )[/align]

Old 03-06-2007, 09:51 PM

MAN I WANT TO GO!!!!!!
Ok starting a send Mod Mickey to sturgis and boke week 08 fund.
So tha twe can make sure that we have up todate reports and also so i can offer to dry her I mean the bikes off. after she washes the bikes.

Old 03-06-2007, 11:53 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Now I'd definately go to Daytona to see this!
(Michelle Smith)

Quick Reply: BikeWeek - Daytona Beach Fl : )