Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Big day for women into cars!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by juniorcar
i think its a great day for men too! Now we can beginning sleeping our way to the top!
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-21-2011, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I think its a great day for men too! Now we can beginning sleeping our way to the top!

Win win win win!!

Old 01-21-2011, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by montejass
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto
Hi Mod Montejass `Todd, great 2 see you online...
======================================
`Brent, that is SuperSuper Funny 4-Sure LMAO

================================================== =========================

=================================================
`Brent you know what you have to do to get a raise, but first get me more food 2 start & then

Work'in U're way 2 the Top isn't E.Z. 4-Real
mmmh that's good cake `Brent, get me more, more, more : )
^^^Above is not a Xrated Pic, it is female `art ^^^^^^attack

Last edited by Space; 01-21-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:58 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This threred is hillarious.

Todd, great to see you posting again man! I have to agree with you on GM's line up. To a point though. I'm not necessarily ready to go with an import yet. I do like the Camaro, the `Vette, and the GMC trucks.

Now I'm going to just step out of the way before Brittany gets back and wastes all of you. Hell hath no fury, man!

Old 01-21-2011, 12:06 PM

Thanks Cowboy, Space & Taz!!! Now that I have the Monte back I have fallen back in love with this thing.

Man Dino, I was just about to have lunch... Not anymore....

Last edited by montejass; 01-21-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
This thread is freakin hillarious. :p

Todd, great to see you posting again man! I have to agree with you on GM's line up. To a point though. I'm not necessarily ready to go with an import yet. I do like the Camaro, the `Vette, and the GMC trucks.

Now I'm going to just step out of the way before Brittany gets back and wastes all of you. Hell hath no fury, man!
Trust me, I am not excited about going import and steadily dumping money into the Monte to keep it around for a while. Can't agree more on the currently available list mentioned, but have my concerns with all of them:

Corvette: Killer ride, just not wealthy enough to afford one (that I want anyway).

Camaro: Cheap plastic feel similar to the Mustang. Our Monte's are plastic as well I know but this new stuff just feels/looks/sounds like cheap Chinese made junk. Fit an feel are nothing like the Monte.

Chevy/GMC Trucks: Had one and although it was a good truck I purchased a 2008 Nissan Titan and won't look at GM again. I think the GM pickup line is more comfortable than the Titan but this thing is a beast.

Old 01-21-2011, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I think its a great day for men too! Now we can beginning sleeping our way to the top!
ha ha ha lol That is funny right there.

Old 01-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I have to admit, the Nissan Titan is about the only import truck that could sway me away from a domestic.

As for the Camaro, it does have more plastic than I hoped it would. But I still like it though.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Wow I'm not gonna lie, y'all have got my blood boiling right now, my heart feels like it's gonna pound outta my chest & I'm holding back everything. All I gotta say is...have you f`ing seen my monte?!?! Have you heard about the future plans?!? My monte is anything but a chick car. & y'all may say I'm not girlie or don't act girlie....well y'all haven't met me. I spent over 500 bucks on each of my prom dresses, my hugeee closet is full of clothes (not all of my clothes fit in there), I have a crap load of jewelry, I get all dressed up for no reason & yet I have a gorgeous, badass monte carlo that I have customized by myself with little help from men. & that's where I'm gonna leave it bcuz I feel myself getitng outta control

& btw, that girl in the nationwide commercial with Junior is his older sister Kelley.

& speaking of soccer mom ss crap...I'm pretty sure a guy came up with the idea of a dumb Cruze SS....seriously? An old family friend & I were talking the other day while I was checking out his gorgeous 57 Chevy & we have come to the conclusion that the Chevy Cruze is gonna be just another throw away car like the Corsica...nothing special & it looks like it should be apart of the Toyota with those fugly headlights that resemble the camry!

oh & one more thing....my biggest dream is to open my own auto customization shop or design cars but it's attitudes/opinions from people like the ones in this thread that will NEVER allow me to be successful in that. So I just have to settle with designing my own cars...just wait until y'all see the 6th gen project that I will hopefully be starting in the next year or so...

& yes this is a very sensitive subject for me bcuz of what I've had to deal with at past car events so ha ha ha! Very funny

Old 01-21-2011, 07:55 PM

Be positive, you'll be successful.
People like us should be the reason why you strive make it to the top. :P
No one here has anything against you, all our posts are always encouraging to keep on going.

Plus, this was in a good humor, at least my post were.

Pssh Taz, say this is a done deal, thread needs to close. lol

Quick Reply: Big day for women into cars!