Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Bi-monthly Photo Contest "Wildlife"

Old 12-30-2016, 05:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Bi-monthly Photo Contest "Wildlife"

The theme for this contest will be
"Wildlife"

Challenge yourself to get a shot of some wild animals or birds or something with your Monte Carlo. Preferably not pets, but if you have a pet panda or kimodo dragon, this would be a good time to submit that pic.
The age of the photo is not an issue with this contest but editing (other than cropping) IS NOT allowed.
Your Monte MUST be included somewhere in your photo.

Ready, Set, GO!!!

Submissions will be accepted through next Saturday, January 7, 2017. This will give everyone a chance to find or take a picture!!

Old 01-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

Lets try this one there is no other wildlife around even the Hunting is off right now. There are a couple of ones from Bear Country USA in South Dakota.
I saw Gil Favor and Rowdy Yates out here before I took this shot.
Have to change the name to Drover Number 3 ha,ha.

Attached Thumbnails Bi-monthly Photo Contest "Wildlife"-mymontewildlife.jpg   Bi-monthly Photo Contest "Wildlife"-iphone-205.jpg   Bi-monthly Photo Contest "Wildlife"-iphone-197.jpg   Bi-monthly Photo Contest "Wildlife"-monte-wildlife.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 01-02-2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Fantastic!

For this month I submit another rejected "Bridges" shot that I wanted to use for something

Name:  IMG_2769.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  346.5 KB

This was taken at "the forks" of the Thames River in downtown London Ont. There's some ducks in there. I see Bigfoot too! But I wanted the theme to be a bit more open. Not a drone shot, I take this picture holding the camera over my head from the top of a small ladder I like to take with me when I'm shooting

Search this Thread