Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Bi-monthly photo contest: "My Monte Valentine"

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Bi-monthly photo contest: "My Monte Valentine"

Forum member "Miss Sassy Pant's" P343 pulls a win from our previous weeks contest "Animals". And now has the dogged eared photo of her Monte's crew chief "Brigid" and her veteran track car the 84 Monte forever enshrined in the MCF permanent contest photo album. Congrats P343, what a very nice photo to have won with, your BFF Brigid gets an extra doggie treat for helping you secure the win! And of course we would not be able to have this contest without all of our valued members continued support. Thanks everyone for your participation in the voting process, appreciate all your support!

Turbo Monte's photo submitted was spot on, what a handsome specimen of a Rottweiler he has. As BBM mentioned I also would not want to be the one showing up with bad intentions with those teeth just wanting an excuse to show off their business side. Ouch, nice try John, maybe next time bud!!

As our current contest winner P343's new contest topic will be Valentine oriented. We all have a loved one and our Monte's also have to be in the equation too. Our new contest will be called "My Monte Valentine". P343's guidance is the photo you submit needs to be one with your Monte Carlo and with some type of Valentine theme to it. Taking your Valentine out on a date? Snap that picture. Bringing home a box of chocolates and a dozen roses? There you go, snap that picture. And this time you will also be able to alter your photo with any form of Photo shopping. Light the fire, put some lip stick on your Monte and lets see the love your claiming to have for the Monte Carlo.

Submit your contest pictures to this thread. The last day for submission is this Sat. the 13th of Feb. Your Monte must be in the picture. The 3 month old rule will be waived at P343's directions. This should make for a nice addition to the permanent album. Lets see what you can do with a wide open no holds barred opportunity to create a "My Monte Valentine" entry. Good luck to all! Lets see them.

Link below to permanent forum contest album. Look it over it is really looking very good now as the winning contest photos are stacking up!!

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/of...winners-53704/

And another contest permanent photograph thread Super Mod: P343 took the time to create is of the "Monte of the Year" contest winners. Please look it over, many members Monte's I never knew even existed are pictured. See the link below:

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mo...allery~-55275/

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 02-07-2016 at 10:43 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Wink

Well, you called it! This is every members Valentine. I love my Fan Club!!!

Attached Thumbnails Bi-monthly photo contest:  "My Monte Valentine"-valentine-girls.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 02-10-2016 at 07:40 PM. Reason: photo
Old 02-14-2016, 09:51 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Whew...finally got it done. Here is mine.

Attached Thumbnails Bi-monthly photo contest:  "My Monte Valentine"-v3.jpg  
Old 02-14-2016, 09:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Very nice Barbara and "Dale", I can tell you really put your heart and souls into your creations.

Last edited by plumbob; 02-14-2016 at 10:05 AM.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:02 AM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Thanks. Been working on it all weekend and just could not get exactly what I wanted til now...LOL

Old 02-14-2016, 10:34 AM

And another contest permanent photograph thread Super Mod: P343 took the time to create is of the "Monte of the Year" contest winners. Please look it over, many members Monte's I never knew even existed are pictured. See the link below:

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mon...allery~-55275/

Thank You MCF Moderator Barbara for your
time & dedication to our forum.
Your created submissions reflect your talents & devotion
to the Member's.

I hope that our member's click the above link & enjoy
seeing the winner's & your work.
Thanks again

Old 02-14-2016, 11:15 AM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Thanks BBMike. It was just a matter of going and finding them and putting them all in one place!!

Old 02-14-2016, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by P343
Thanks BBMike. It was just a matter of going and finding them and putting them all in one place!!

Yes `Barbara, it's just a matter of someone that cares and that takes time from their life to do for other (i.e. the MCF). To often to many take the things that other's do for them 4-granted. Sometimes we have 2 many taker's & not enough givers. I just wanted to thank you for all you do on the MCF for all member's. The MCF is fortunate to have a super staff that donates their time to our forum...Thanks to you & Staff 4-Sure

Old 02-14-2016, 11:26 AM

Thanks `Dale,
You always add beauty & creativity to your post(s)

Old 02-14-2016, 11:31 AM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
I just wanted to thank you for all you do on the MCF for all member's.
Thanks. I enjoy what I do!!