Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Bi-monthly Photo Contest: "Luck of the Irish"

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 11:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Bi-monthly Photo Contest: "Luck of the Irish"

Amazingly Super Mod P343 pulls of the win for the "My Monte Valentine" photo contest! A big hearty CONGRATULATIONS to P343 as drivernumber3 has typically proven to be hard to beat. And dang his submission was a heart breaker for sure, all those girls and being a married man, drivernumber3 your a strong man and apparently have a great team player of a wife. But P343 did the double whammy with her 2 Monte Carlo's and stole the show with them.

Now we are off on to our new contest and if you have a green Monte Carlo you might have a head start on the other members. P343 as our recent contest winner is opting to play the St. Patty's day card and use a cool theme she is calling "Luck of the Irish". With the Irish origin holiday St. Patrick's day coming up this should be a fun contest. As Barbara described in another thread "Take a pic of your Monte covered in shamrocks, next to a green building, parked in front of an Irish pub, or if you are fortunate, with a leprechaun".

We do have a member who may be difficult to beat as his MCF user name is "Leprechaun" and he is pretty magical with a camera. Barbara on the other hand better be wearing green and have the Luck of the Irish on her shoulder as she will be vying to be our 1st, 3 time consecutive photo contest winner. No one has been that lucky so far... You better be not having a weak submission P343, your going for Gold!

Please submit your amazing contest photo to this thread. All photo's must be in by midnight Sat. the 27th of Feb. The basic rules NO photo shopping this time around, all photo's must be NO older than 3 months and your Monte MUST be in the photo. Best of luck to everyone!!

Name:  004_ABAIrishLucki23.gif
Views: 105
Size:  70.0 KB

Old 02-22-2016, 03:33 PM
Thumbs up Look'in 4ward to seeing member's posts

Hi `Greg (Zippy),
it's great 2 C U online with a new super thread.
Name:  004_ABAIrishLucki23.gif
Views: 53
Size:  70.0 KB

Yes, `Keane should have a lock on this one with his talents 4>Sure.
Thanks for being a very active & contributing member'
I also enjoy your posts & your adventures in life.

Old 02-26-2016, 05:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking

Well here you go lets try this not sure if I am getting the drift on this but this is what I came up with.

Attached Thumbnails Bi-monthly Photo Contest:  "Luck of the Irish"-img_aa0091.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 02-26-2016 at 05:19 PM. Reason: photo
Old 02-26-2016, 05:38 PM
Talking Good Luck 2 Everyone>Thanks Dale for posting

Hi `Dale, you are very creative & talented.
Your post picture is borderline X-Rated
"Are you feeling Lucky ?
(it's a Big Pic 4-Sure)
Thanks for creating/posting/sharing
Good Luck in the contest

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-27-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:29 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Clancy's Carwash Leprechaun

Here is mine at the local car wash with a leprechaun logo Wasn't sure if photo shop was allowed on this one or not. Couldn't remember what Zippy had in the post...lol

Attached Thumbnails Bi-monthly Photo Contest:  "Luck of the Irish"-irish1.jpg  
Old 02-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Talking Whose next to submit a pic ?

Great Picture Barbara, did they wash your Monte ? They should do it free since you will be promoting there busy of Lucky Irish Car Wash That's a great picture of your Monte Will the rules let you submit your 4th Gen also ? Good LUCK 2 you & I hope yours & Dale's submissions inspires other member's to join the contest....

Old 02-26-2016, 09:14 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

No I do not take the Monte to commercial car washes.
Yes I could submit a pic of the other Monte but it is not clean enough to take pics of right now.,..LOL