Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Best State 2 Drive your Monte Carlo : )

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 03:37 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Best State 2 Drive your Monte Carlo : )

[align=center]Moderator `Mickey[/align][align=center]Is it really safe to drive anywhere in the USA ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]In class we have been studying Crime in the USA[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]INVASION USA
Illegal aliens murder
12 Americans daily

Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total
[X(]U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan [X(]
[/align][align=center](pretty sad)
[/align][hr][align=center]Posted: November 28, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

[/align]By Joseph Farah
©2006WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – While the military "quagmire" in Iraq was said to tip the scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no idea more of their fellow citizens – men, women and children – were murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns began.
Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and independent research.
Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html]Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa.[/URL] If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.
Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense. Above article written 11-26-06. The death toll keep rising [X(]
[:-]For the complete article click below link [:-]
[align=center]It's not even safe for Mickey Mouse [X(][/align][align=center]Orlando, FLorida has the highest Crime Rate in the State![/align][align=center][:-]Poor Mickey [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If I'm not safe @ Disney World ?[/align][align=center]Where is it safe ?[/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/E2CF96912F174CC689208CF57C09077F.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/92B28EBE21204EC5A471F586C6DB4FEA.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-15-2007, 03:45 PM

Space, you have my utmost admiration for you ability to not only find all that obscure stuff, but to alsocompile it inta a spreadsheet.I'm impressed. I wish I had a fraction of your talent with a computer, hell I'm really proud of myself if I can get a picture uploaded to my posts.

Old 01-15-2007, 03:52 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm just glad to find out we've stopped killing each other and are now getting killed by people who aren't even suppose to be here. [sm=dontgetit.gif]

WASHINGTON – While the military "quagmire" in Iraq was said to tip the scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no idea more of their fellow citizens – men, women and children – were murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns began.
Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens,

Old 01-15-2007, 04:05 PM

[align=center]Hi Bill,[/align][align=center]Thank you for the compliments. I am self taught on computers & was home schooled since age 13.[/align][align=center](had to work 2 survive)[/align][align=center]My grandpa taught me that I would have to[/align][align=center]"Give Up 2 Get"[/align][align=center]I hope to take computer graphic's in college, but[/align][align=center]my work & class schedules conflict : ([/align][align=center]I've learned by trial & error, more error[/align][align=center]then results.[/align][align=center]My computer is old & slow (128 MB) + a very slow[/align][align=center]dial up connection : ([/align][align=center]The `net is my escape & Search Engines are where the[/align][align=center]knowledge is."Knowledge is Power" : )[/align][align=center]I just love the web & thank the creator[/align][align=center]of man & machine.[/align][align=center]Now, back to driving....I just love to drive, just can't afford[/align][align=center]to drive all the time. (Fuel Price Climbing) : ([/align][align=center]Bill, EnJoy your new SS V-8[/align][align=center]Wish the reader of my words a `Happy[/align][align=center]`Peace Out[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center]I wish the USA could lead by example[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]Not by Force.[/align][align=center]To first take care of your own home, B-4 you go to your neighbors[/align][align=center]and tell them how to live.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I wish U Pe@ce[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center]Now, go escape & get in your Monte & find a road to EnJoy [/align]

Old 01-16-2007, 05:21 AM

ORIGINAL: rj

I'm just glad to find out we've stopped killing each other and are now getting killed by people who aren't even suppose to be here. [sm=dontgetit.gif]

Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens,
Space i dont think it is safe to drive any where I just think it is where your used to dogeing the idiots daily . when you travel out of the area that you know then you notice it even more.

Old 01-16-2007, 02:07 PM

[align=center]Best Roads to Drive your Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]in the[/align][align=center]USA[/align][align=center][:-]Click below link [:-][/align][align=center]http://www.caranddriver.com/bestroads/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]*Once you get to the site, click on the map foryour state[/align][align=center]and it will describe the road(s)[/align][align=center][:-]- Example below - [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/C20BBD941F7B47B1834C4C072149F250.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Josh, -Wiz Kidd, I couldn't find Canada,[/align][align=center]please post the best roads there : )[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/4C3BCF19627B45B6AFD6AF742A9D6631.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/6D5E81C6AB02477BB5BECE6D71CCC5C4.gif[/IMG][/align][align=center]Below pic is DowntownWoodstock, Canada[/align][align=center][:-](I don't see Josh's Tony Stewart's SS) [:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/6F6B71B89C16484698D0B1071855CF95.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Safe/Happy miles 2 U[/align][align=center]`space[/align]

Old 01-16-2007, 05:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Uncle Space,

So you reference World Net Daily. Now we're talking. You really are a family member. I dig on their righty conspiracy theories. I've always wanted to subscribe to the Whistle Blower, but I don't have enough time to read on-line content. Peace....

Old 01-16-2007, 05:23 PM

Thanks 4 the post Dave & making me an honorable `Uncle `Space
I don't have brothers or sisters or parents
&
it's great to have a net niece
Miss LTZ
Thanks again,
`Space

Old 01-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center][/align][align=center]Below pic is DowntownWoodstock, Canada[/align][align=center][:-](I don't see Josh's Tony Stewart's SS) [:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/6F6B71B89C16484698D0B1071855CF95.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Safe/Happy miles 2 U[/align][align=center]`space[/align]
hey, thats right down town...lol...my work is up @ the opposite end of town...wonder when that pic was from...i know its around christmas time sometime because of the decorations on the street lights

Old 01-16-2007, 09:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Bigg J
One thing they didn't account for was the caliber of drivers in each state. While Nevada made the list of top ten, we have the worst drivers here!! That may sound like a subjective comparison, but I have driven in many states. I used to rank downtown Miami as the worst after Kingston, Jamaica. But after living in Las Vegas for the past 5 years, Vegas drivers have taken the crown from Miami.
[sm=exactly.gif]I do have to agree with Jason on this one... I've lived in both Utah and Las Vegas and I'd have to say Vegas is way worse...Of course the fact that our population hasincreased by approx 500,000 people in the last 5 years alonewhile the size of our roads hasn't might have something to do with that...

Quick Reply: Best State 2 Drive your Monte Carlo : )