Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

The Best Ride Ever...

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Default The Best Ride Ever...

On sunday, Me, my parents and my brother were going to my grandparents house to visit them. To get there we go by Pizza 101 (a pizza restauraunt near where I live). The co-owner who works there, Chris, bought a 2005 Dodge Viper with 1100 miles on it. A few weeks ago when he bought it, he told my dad about it. My dad said, "You have to promise me one thing, you have to give the boys a ride." (when he says boys, he means me and my brother) So, we went by Pizza 101, and he was there with his Viper (He only takes it out when it is nice...which is how it should go) So, my dad tells my brother to turn around, so he did.Chris was on his cell phone standing next to his car. We park the car and we got out...he wasn't there. You know where he was? He went to get the keys. He comes outside, "Who's first?" I was. We pulled out of the parking lot...fast. He spun the tires, on accident. He floors it. Well, I don't know if he floored it because I don't know how far the pedal goes down. In the passenger seat, You can only see 0 10 20 30 40 50 and 60 on the speedometer. We had to be goung at least 90...at least. At a stop light, a Mustang was behind us. We lost him right away.Then, where we turned around, there is an outdoor restauraunt. We turn around and some guy there is giving Chris the hand motion to "Burn 'Em Up". he didn't, he just gunned it. I would like to know what that guy did. We get back and it is my brother's turn. they go off somewhere. when he comes back he drives back a little to Loos Co. (Some place behind Pizza 101. HE slows down. My mom says, "What is he doing." my dad said he was going to pull a dounut. then my mom says he wouldn't do that with a viper. The next thing you know, he is pulling a few burnouts. When Chris gets out of the car ne says, "If this makes you feel better, that was the first time i'v done something like this in this car.

That was one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

Old 07-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Default RE: The Best Ride Ever...

you lucky guy... how loud was that car? we had one come through our town, and it was nice and quite... but some how, whenever he stepped on it, it got extreamly loud. it's hard to explain, it's like he could by-pass his muffler at the touch of a button... mabey he did?...

Old 07-05-2006, 09:48 AM

Cool experience.....

They do seem to have quite the cool factor...

Old 07-05-2006, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: schroederdion

you lucky guy... how loud was that car? we had one come through our town, and it was nice and quite... but some how, whenever he stepped on it, it got extreamly loud. it's hard to explain, it's like he could by-pass his muffler at the touch of a button... mabey he did?...
That is true about the guiteness and getting louder when he stepped on it. He said he wanted to get something to make it louder.

Old 07-05-2006, 03:30 PM

Monte83, thanks 4 sharing your story & experience

[:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]
Click image 2 enlarge

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/7F5445F0FAF34AE6ACB9C4D48A46950A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-06-2006, 10:46 PM

Yep the coolest car, err truck, I have ridden in is a Dodge Ram SRT-10. Those things are sweet. I'm sure there not as fast as the viper, but they still rock. I went for a ride with this guy that had one a long time ago. He floored it off a few stoplights, and it threw me into the seat. It was so loud and awsome.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:31 PM

I loved that ride he gave me. Now, when me and my family go eat there tonight, I want another ride in it.
(Remember, The guy who owns the car works at a restauraunt)

Old 07-07-2006, 12:58 PM

lol im guessing you will be wanting to eat there alot...

ive never really even sat in a viper.. never drove in anything that fast... i dont get a thrill of driving in something because i mostly just want to drive the car...

Old 07-07-2006, 02:18 PM

ORIGINAL: The Black Machine 29

lol im guessing you will be wanting to eat there alot...

ive never really even sat in a viper.. never drove in anything that fast... i dont get a thrill of driving in something because i mostly just want to drive the car...
We eat there almost every friday. It is closer to our house than any other place...and they have good food there.

Old 07-07-2006, 04:26 PM

ask him to drive the viper lol

Quick Reply: The Best Ride Ever...