Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Bad habbits

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 12:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Bad habbits

Lets see if this catches on. Anyone have a bad habbit they wish they could get rid of? Have you had one you have already gotten rid of, was it difficult?
Ill start off, I had a horrible drinking habbit that came to an abrupt end on 03-09-08. It was a nasty, difficult, FUZZY period of my life that should never have happend, and I was drinking well over a fifth of skol/trade winds a day. It wasnt hard to quit, cause the hospital took care of it for me. Most of you have read my story, and know what a dip**** I was.
And I have a terrible smoking habbit that I dont think I will ever get rid of, I sure want to though.. Ive tried 3 times and never lasted more that 3 days. I dont think I got it in me.
I also have another bad habbit of yelling at bad drivers that I dont intend on quiting anytime soon. LOL kinda an anger management practice I guess.
So how about everyone else, whats your habbit??

Old 08-12-2010, 12:11 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I guess I sometimes get angry when I drive and yell at the other drivers - especially on the drive home from work LOL!!!! Evening rush hour stinks! Other habits - I think I say "like" all the time when I talk and I can't help it. I don't think I can fix that one either.

Old 08-12-2010, 03:34 PM

Hi `Mike,
Great Thread Topic 4-Sure....
I have many human bad habits...One is making 2 many crazy posts on the MCF...I'm addicted & can't stop 4 some reason

My one bad habit is drinking to much coffee @ work...I am already hyper active without it and drinking it puts me in2 orbit : ) I try to cut down, but just end up drinking more then I should....

The other is X rated sites, but most of them have banned me : ) LOL

My g/f said that I have a Bad habit of throwing my cloths all over the place or where they drop : (

Oh, one of the senior citizens finally stopped smoking when a friend suggested that he keep his cigarettes in his car, and when he wanted one he would have to go and get one & smoke it outside.....After a month he stopped....He found that if they were not right in front of him, that he really thought about if he really wanted one.....There are several sites on this subject that may assist....Everyone can tell you how bad they are, but it's really all up to you to make up your mind...

I can't believe how much they cost...A few I work with smoke, and some are paying $6 + dollars a pack To me, discounting the health reasons, that another big reason to stop `if you decide...I wish you good luck on trying 4-Sure....

That's all that falling outa my tired mind, and I look forward to seeing what other member's post their BAD HABIT's

Old 08-12-2010, 03:57 PM
10 Year Member

Im only paying about 2 bucks a pack cause I roll my own. Its an all naturall tobacco product with no additives.

Old 08-12-2010, 04:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Buying stuff for my Monte LOL

Old 08-12-2010, 04:24 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
Buying stuff for my Monte LOL
Ooooo that's a good one LOL!

Old 08-13-2010, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member

^^^yep

Old 08-14-2010, 01:36 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Lol I dont clean anything. Also I think I have slight case of ADD cuz I check everything. I literally click my fob 5 times, check the doors, and the trunk before I leave the monte haha.

Old 08-14-2010, 11:46 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Buying TOO many dang cars. Is a bad habit I have. I tried to quit once. First thing I did was go right out and buy myself another car to celebrate my "Stopping" of buying too many cars.

Another bad habit I have. I will not get married. Much to dismay of my mother. She even tried that reserve psychology thing on me. "Don't you bring that girl back here."
HA! I showed her. I never did. LOL

Then I went out and bought myself another car.

Old 08-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

everything I do is a bad habbit! seriously, I wake up and it starts all over again

Quick Reply: Bad habbits