Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Apparently the bird wanted a closer look...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 08:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010
Angry Apparently the bird wanted a closer look...

Sooo this morning was interesting and rough...I slept in today til about 7:20am which was not good bcuz I should have been up at 6:45am to get my stuff together and put in the monte (I've been staying at my grandmas in order to save gas & miles since she lives about 5 miles away from Lindenwood instead of my 55+mile round trip from Wentzville). Well could not do that & decided that I would just come back during my break & get my stuff so I just rushed to get ready. At 7:35am I was ready to go and head outside to the monte. Right as I open my door a f'ing bird flies in the monte!!!! (I hate birds!!!! My history with them has not been good since I was 2!!!) the thing rushed it, hit the passneger door and disappeared I guess between the seat & the door. I backed away from the car & started cursing, opened my trunk, threw my stuff in there & tried to figure out wth I was gonna do now. The thing flew up towards the windshield, slammed into that, and flew onto my dash. Then it started to dance across the dash over to the driver side so I saw my opp to go over to the other side and open the passenger door. Well when I did that the thing started to try to fly away but kept slipping on the arch of the dash & hitting the windshield. Then when he got his balance he hopped backwards over towards me with his tail feathers completely fanned out (he/she looks pissed!!!!) so I went to the other side and did some quick thinking...I saw my windshield sunbeam deflector thing, grabbed it and started slowly moving it across the dash towards the bird (it was on the passenger side of the dash now)...at first he tried to flew through the windshield again but then it he turned across after looking like he was going to have a panic attack and flew out of the passenger door off into the tree like 10 feet from the monte....

what a nightmare!!!! so after recovering from that I got on the road at 7:45am & made it to school by 7:55am for my bio class at 8...thank goodness I hit like very little traffic from the elementary and middle schools on the way. So now I'm sitting in bio class bored outta my mind, still not believing what happened this morning

Old 03-18-2011, 09:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

At least you didn't scare the crap out of it. Could have left some nice cleanup.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:48 AM

Omg I was sooooo scared about that happening! I saw just a few min ago after class that it got the dash dirty along with the windshield but I'm just glad nothing really bad happening. Honestly the way it was flying into the windshield I was scared that it was gonna crack it or something

Old 03-18-2011, 11:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

wow just wow

Old 03-18-2011, 11:32 AM

I just wanted 2 `go for a `ride in this AweSome Monte Carlo.
I waited all night.
Then this beautiful lady came out & opened the door &
I flew `in.
This lady went `Crazy & started beating me with a stick.
I smiled & showed her my beautiful feathers,
but she just kept on Scream'in & yelling @ me, and
hiting me with her weapon.
I thought I better bail `out...
Just wait, I'm gona get my friends & return
Below is what we did do the last owner that kicked
me `out ~> LOL

Alls, I wanted was to `go 4 a Ride
Some People

Old 03-18-2011, 12:40 PM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

its like Angry birds Monte Carlo edition

Old 03-18-2011, 12:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

HAHAHAH that story gave me a good laugh

I'm glad he didn't go to the bathroom all over though!

Old 03-18-2011, 12:59 PM

LOL! Nice story 'Space...it was this kind of bird

&& to top off my awesome day, the poor monte just got hailed on =(

Old 03-18-2011, 01:05 PM

IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

man I would get the car home and leave it there and go to church twice !! Hahaha

Old 03-18-2011, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
man I would get the car home and leave it there and go to church twice !! Hahaha
I can't =( I have macro til 1:50 & then a 20+ min commute home. & I go to church every Sunday lol I was gonna go home & get her clean & ready for the new stuff going on her tomm but I didn't realize it was suppose to rain & be chilly today (stupid weather people)

Quick Reply: Apparently the bird wanted a closer look...