Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

this always happens

Old 02-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Default this always happens

this happens no matter what forum i am on...i always post like crazy, because i am a fast typer...so i post it up really quickly...and then i wait...lol, every forum is pretty much the same...there might be a few people who always post quickly and on a lot of topics...but most people take days on end before you get an answer back, haha, not bashing anyone...its just a known fact. ive probably been on 50+ forums, 5 of which i was in a staff position...i know forums inside and out. but what usually sparks my interest in the forum so much is soon died out because of the constant waiting...i know for a fact that will not happen with this forums because i have something psychically connected to it (my car)...

but yeah, not bashing anyone, just putting it out there...this is how forums are, no matter what the reason, some people just dont have the time to be on here, or even check it everyday, or they just forget because of their busy lives, i wasnt bashing anyone, i was just saying this, because this really sucks waiting lol...but i will go sit in my car for a hour or two and itll all be better haha...

have fun reading my horrendous grammar...it usually isnt good on forums, unless i am intensely mad, which im not...just explaining. lol

Old 02-22-2011, 11:18 PM

This is my main source for information on car.
I joined before I made my purchase, i almost bit on an LS, but with information and recommendation from members I was able to get what I have now, and boy am I grateful.
I can't be on all the time, but it seems like it.
Especially in the winter when I dont go out anywhere.
Hope this doesn't happen here, there are a bunch of people who know there Montes in this forum.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:36 PM

oh dude, i was never saying that they didnt...everyone here is here because they love their monte carlo...im just saying, on most forums the only thing that kept me past that initial "love" for whatever was on the forum..was that i was bored...now, i can talk to people i can actually meet and look at their car...a physical thing that keeps me going beyond the initial love...cuz the loves still flowin

Old 02-22-2011, 11:44 PM

The daily blog seems to be the busiest place. I know what you mean though, some of us have to much time and others liks space have to little.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:55 PM

haha, i should probably get a daily blog...id for sure fill it up everyday...haha, but i like the format of a forum a lot more...and yeah, its not good that space doesnt have any time to come on

Old 02-23-2011, 12:09 AM

I think todd was being sarcastic about space... he's on every morning with his insight and morning pick-me-up. Check the daily blog posted in the off topic section EVERY MORNING and you'll soon see what I mean. We all look forward to space posting on here, he's kindof a fixture on the walls of mcf. The days he doesn't post we worry about him.

That being said, I get the same thing with most forums. This one does leave me hanging sometimes, but I just have to remember
1 just because im having the peroblem doesn't mean others are
2 im connectedthrough my phone... others may be through the computer.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:16 AM

how are you connected through phone? thats kinda cool...but yeah, i didnt know space was active lol...i see he kinda posts, havnt seen anything daily...i guess i have a scavenger hunt before i go to bed huh?

Old 02-23-2011, 12:49 AM

As I said, look on the daily blogs. His name is "kidspace" we just call him 'space
What I mean by connected by phone is that my phone has the link to this site on the home screen and if I find myself with free time (like waiting in line at the dr. Office) I simply pull the phone out and surf away.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:29 AM

i see haha...and idk where the blogs are

Old 02-23-2011, 07:37 AM

The daily blog is just a thread started daily by one of the mods or admins after midnight in off-topic. Here is today's:

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26315

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: this always happens