Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

ALL MEMBER's BLOG: WEDNESDAY, August 5, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
so that now IS just a gun in your pants, and you are NOT happy to see people...
lol...too funny...at this point I don't plan on carrying. It was more the option to and the knowledge of the law. When i am out in the woods I may carry as we have had issues with cougars and bears during hunting season and pot farms the rest of the year. Not to mention the significant meth problem in our small town.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:10 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nice job on the car fire Justin!

Ugh so tired, fell asleep at work again, 3 times.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:01 PM

Just got home from the fair. Went with the family and watched my nephews go on rides. Good Night all.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
mornin all...

had an eventful drive to work but made it here unscaved...missed being rear ended by------------- that much... the guy next to was not so lucky....

I was sitting at a light and realized I needed gas (when i looked down and my low fuel light was on) so i got in the turn lane...the guy behind me pulled up and BAM! i see the car flying into the intersection ....

I threw it in park called 911 and helped the one who got reared out of his car(keeping his neck strait of course) becuase gas was running out everywhere as i sat him on the curb i started seeing flames...being some one who has had a large car fire i keep a fire exstinguisher in all my cars so i ran and grabed that and got that under control untill the police,parimedics, and fire dept could show up....

Man what a morning
Just had a chance to read through everything....WOW man, what a morning for sure! Glad your ok!

Old 08-06-2009, 12:53 AM

Justin... good job on the car fire. Nobody pulled me from my car except the EMT's... people just drove right past me AND my car was leaking fuel too... you were an angel 4 sure!!!

I'm having more car issues, sorry I didn't post until well thursday morning but I work really goofy hours. Squealing belts, needs an oil change (which I will do I promise), man problems.. I hate breaking up with people, esp when it really wasn't my idea but I just knew it was going to happen... I think I'm a great girl... maybe I'll meet some hotness in a monte carlo who knows... I just hate this part of my life I'm in right now where I do nothing but work and work on my car I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE... lol

Old 08-06-2009, 08:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
I just hate this part of my life I'm in right now where I do nothing but work and work on my car I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE... lol
A lot of times I choose not going out so I can save money for my Monte...

Old 08-06-2009, 10:51 AM

Hon... I wish I HAD the choice... LOL! NOBODY asks me to do anything it's like once again I'm the lone banana. I swear I slave for my car (not that that's a problem) but I mean hell once in a while i would LIKE to go on a DATE... lol... a real date and not just a booty call.....

yeah i sure said that out loud didn't I.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Actually you typed it... :P

Old 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Robyn, let me give you a look into a guy's mind for a second.

Yes, there are the guys who are only out for a booty call. But there are tons of great, nice guys out there.

"Why don't I find any?" you may ask. Simple. A lot of great guys are afraid to go up to a really nice girl and ask her out. They need a sign that you're interested in them. A lot of guys think to themselves, "She's out of my league... I don't have a chance."

Also...

A lot of nice guys have experiences where they'll work up the nerve to ask a girl out, only to be given a Paris Hilton style attitude in response. "I wouldn't be caught dead with you!" kind of thing.

Getting those kinds of responses tends to make guys reluctant to even ask. Even though you may not be one of those girls who gives an attitude, and would never say something like that yourself. Guys are reluctant to find out the hard way.

I really hope (and confident) you'll find the right guy for you!

Old 08-06-2009, 08:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
"Why don't I find any?" you may ask. Simple. A lot of great guys are afraid to go up to a really nice girl and ask her out. They need a sign that you're interested in them. A lot of guys think to themselves, "She's out of my league... I don't have a chance."

Also...

A lot of nice guys have experiences where they'll work up the nerve to ask a girl out, only to be given a Paris Hilton style attitude in response. "I wouldn't be caught dead with you!" kind of thing.

Getting those kinds of responses tends to make guys reluctant to even ask. Even though you may not be one of those girls who gives an attitude, and would never say something like that yourself. Guys are reluctant to find out the hard way.
Ain't that the truth.

Quick Reply: ALL MEMBER's BLOG: WEDNESDAY, August 5, 2009