Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Addicted

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 06:26 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Addicted

forums are just fun to mess around on in my opinion. good people... funny posts. the thought of helping others and getting help yourself. this is a good forum... and i like this one.

Old 03-14-2008, 06:42 AM

[align=center]Hi Cort,[/align][align=center]As always, a interesting post question.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"How about you? Why do you visit the forums? Addiction? People connections? Or?" [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
The MCF is the only forum that I belong.[/align][align=center]I first visited the forum when I purchased my first[/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo to learn.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have been a member now for over 26 months, & I[/align][align=center]learn something new every time I visit.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Not just about the Monte Carlo, but about the owners[/align][align=center]from all over North America, & our World.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've learned that Monte Carlo Owners are a very[/align][align=center]diverse group of people of all ages, backgrounds/etc.,[/align][align=center]but they all have something in common,[/align][align=center]the Chevrolet Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've seen many member's join the MCF only when they[/align][align=center]encounter a problem with their Monte, and depart[/align][align=center]once their problem has been resolved, but[/align][align=center]then there are those that join with pride to show `off[/align][align=center]what they have done to their Monte Carlo's.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The forum is growing, but there is about 40 active member's[/align][align=center]that keep the forum going on a daily basis.[/align][align=center]This is the core group that makes contributions [/align][align=center]about the Monte Carlo, and many `off topic subjects[/align][align=center]that provide a variety of diverse subjects.[/align][align=center]It becomes a social online connection.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I always check in every morning when I get `off[/align][align=center]my night `job and do my best at answering questions[/align][align=center]that have been posted, or just greeting new members.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]When I don't make it to class, I takemy classes online, and take[/align][align=center][font="courier new"][size=3]breaks, & hop on the MCF during the

Old 03-16-2008, 09:14 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

I frequent two forums, this one and a taxidermy forum, both of which I orginally visited because I had questions but stayed because of the people. I've visited other forums but they just didn't grab me, I may go back to them from time to time but I am by no means a regular on those.
I've got a long ways to go to make it to the top ten list here, but I'm 7th in posts and 3rd in time spent on the other one - so ya better watch out

Old 03-16-2008, 11:03 AM

I enjoy this forum....It`s because of all the interesting topics and mainly all the good folks I`ve come to know in here. I`m in one other forum but not nearly as often as I`m here. So to all keep those posts a commin!

Old 03-17-2008, 07:10 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

ORIGINAL: knightfan26917

ORIGINAL: dustybird3

so ya better watch out
LOL!

Turning into Santa Claus, are ya?

he he
LOL,IF I were, every good little boy and girl would get everything they wanted for their Montes .

Old 03-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I originally joined to get info on Montes when I was looking at buying the car I now have. I too stayed because of how nice everyone here is.

Other than the past couple weeks (I've been sick), I too am on here almost everyday.
So yeah, I guess I am addicted.

Quick Reply: Addicted