Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

9/11 true facts.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Default 9/11 true facts.

AJ: All right my friends, second hour, the anniversary of the globalist attack coming up. It's an amazing individual we have on the line. Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He's suing the U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the victims' families signing onto it - it's a $7 billion lawsuit. And he is Stanley Hilton.

SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It's not just incompetence - in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point, there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th - when those videos showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress-rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally government-ordered thing.

True truth.

Old 05-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Default RE: 9/11 true facts.

OK, First off i will Allow this subject to go untill it gets out of hand.

Second. I really wish folks would stop trying to do things like this around holidays that happen to focus on the services. This is not a great time for alot of pepole. weather this is fact or fiction. the troops that have died for this and other missions wiht the service is very real this is a time for remebering them and the comrads that are still fighting the wars or conflicts going on now.

Third.
I have heard alot of things about 9/11 I also remeber seeing it on T.V. and also know that i hualed stuff up to N.Y. to help in aiding the folks there for thier times of need.
So i can say it wont make a diffrence to me if they fry him on this or not . Those folks still have a right for us to think and morn thier losses as much as we would exspect it from any one else.

If htey can prove the G.W. did this and it is a conspirecy then PLEASE BY ALL MEANS FRY HIM FOR IT!!!!
But at the same time if they can NOT PROVE IT THEN Some one will have to do alot of appologiseing for it.

Pesonally i dont knwo what to belive any more.
I seen it on T.V. and have seen the hole int he ground. So that to me was proof that somethign happend.

Old 05-25-2008, 12:22 AM

We got nothing better to write about ... huh? You got to pick-up one of those things called a News Magazine and read it. Quit reading and listening to all that crap that fills the pages of The National Enquirer.

If you got time to type-out all that crap and put the blame for the 9-11 Attacks on us ... save your energy and go out and wash your Monte Carlo! I'll just bet you couldn't wait 'til the site got back up to offer-up that award-winning puke. Maybe somebody in their right mind will jump-in and give you the ration of **** you richly deserve ... but, I'm too old for it and its entirely too pathetic to even bother.

But, this is what makes the site soooo much fun!
How's your car running?

Old 05-25-2008, 07:18 AM

Who ever believes that the President of the United States had anything to do with the WORLD TRADE CENTER and the PENTAGON is very gulable. Killing all toses people to what end. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. When it happened I was two miles away the F-16's were overhead in about 15 minutes after it happened.

Old 05-25-2008, 09:20 AM

That's not even remotely funny. I LOST MY COUSIN ON THAT DAY. Many people lost loved ones, fathers, sons, daughters, mothers, husbands, wives. One of my fellow firefighters now has lung cancer because of his service in NYC on that day. As I was reading this I thought; "Oh great, not only another conspiricy theory, but another topic that is going to go haywire and that has no reason to be posted on this site." There are conspiricy sites, even almost 9 years later, go join one and leave us alone. Excuse me for this mods.So this is my two cents: If you can't post wholesome, fun, relevant topics, then shut the f up and go somewhere else. My brother is serving overseas right now, so is Hyperfox, my brother for the U.S. Army, Hyperfox for the Canadian Army, both fighting the same war in different countries, for the same, and different countries, and I feel that you don't support them--leave. Leave now. Nobody wants your garbage here.I'm sorry if this is getting out of hand, Mickey, Wizz, and Taz, but I think it needed to be said.

Old 05-25-2008, 09:26 AM

oh dont get me wrong i seen it on the tube and also belive it happend the way it did . And being apart of the Military at that time also tells me what the truth was. My wife and i had to go threw a total lock down on base etc... and i didnt see her for two days thanks to some fools flying in to the towers. and also not knowing for sure if we were goign to see some of our frends and even some family ever aging in this war is VERRY real .

I belive it was what it was. and if someone else belives diffrent well then that is thier choice to belive it.
think personally that ya need to pull your head out of your ****. but hey it is your choice to belive what ya want to belive.

Old 05-25-2008, 09:34 AM

ii lost 3 people when the towers fell, one was a newborn cousin.....i know its not another gayass american conspiracy BUT on the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 01% chance that it is i will personally make sure bush pays

Old 05-25-2008, 09:38 AM

Delete topic or close it, I just posted it to see if it was true and your thoughts on it. Not to get everyone emotional.... Geez.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:11 AM

you cant post something like this and not expect someone to get upset.
that would be like the topics on the war and folks saying that they think it is good or bad. WE are all adults here and we all have very different opinions on things. this happens to be one that i personally think it is not true.

I know people lost their lives that day.
I was in Oklahoma when it was blown up and i remember having to replace the glass in my rigg thanks to those fools. but i have never heard anything on it other then how tragic it was.
But for some reason this is SOOOOOOOO different. I dont get it. it is not any different in the fact that TRAGIC event was played out by some sick Fen people and they all should have been hung by the highest tree with the short-es rope possibel.

but then again i am a firm believer that our country dose not do near enough for punishment on some of the fools that are in prison and prove time and time again that they were guilty.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:46 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

No reflection on those who have already posted their opinion, but I don't see this topic going into a good direction.

But first, let me clear something up. There is in fact video of the first plane hitting the north tower. It was caught by sheer luck by two people doing a documentary on a rookie firefighter. It's now part of a documentary simply titled, "9/11" and it's by Jules and Gedeon Naudet. I have the DVD. They were the ones that followed the FDNY into the burning trade towers.

Personally I think conspiracy theories like this one is an insult to all those who have died on 9/11.

[align=left]Topic closed.[/align]