Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

4-U

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 05:46 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 4-U

[align=center]Yes, You ![/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish you a `Happy Day ![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"Dream `it ~ Plan `it ~ Act `it ~ EnJoy"[/align][align=center]It's so much better getting there `if you are driving a[/align][align=center]Chevrolet `Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]-Space + `E.T. -[/align][align=center]
Lives in a `Space Dream, but he's always `happy [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.[/align][align=center] ~Benjamin Franklin[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Pleasure is spread through the earth
In stray gifts to be claimed by whoever shall find.
~William Wordsworth, 1806
[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]`Members, I hope you find yours,[/align][align=center]Happiness to `you ![/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/069FE0BF6FA8413598839948D34D7491.jpg[/IMG] [/align][/align]

Old 04-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Default RE: 4-U

I wish it looked like that here, high of 38 today and it's snowing something nasty right now, makes me glad I didn't go to my first class clear across campus today.

Old 04-07-2008, 11:59 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: God_Bot

I wish it looked like that here, high of 38 today and it's snowing something nasty right now, makes me glad I didn't go to my first class clear across campus today.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Garrett, & Member's,[/align][align=center]I guess I should havenot just wished everyone a Happy `Day,[/align][align=center]but also better sunny weather.[/align][align=center]We've had bad storms here in Florida for several days,[/align][align=center]but today it is improving.[/align][align=center]May the `Sun shine upon your days, and on your Monte : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](note,I don't know where the first pic is from on my [/align][align=center]thread, but I'd sure like to be there : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Wish the reader of my words a `Happy,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Go into the water in Search of `Space [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
LOL ~ LOL, I think `Space is drown'in : )

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/236F9052F8B74997902D0A1CF6AA78A0.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-07-2008, 06:20 PM

Thanks Space for the great post....here in Northeast North Carolina we are used to better weather by now but Winter is still here and I got lots of outside stuff to do like baby my Monte! Maybe Spring will get here real soon....

Old 04-07-2008, 07:10 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thank you Space for posting such a beautiful image.

Our weather the past few days has been great. We're suppose to get some rain, but that's fine cause it will wash off all the nasty road salt still out there, waiting to do harm to our Monte Carlos.