Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

3 jobs no problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 09:01 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 3 jobs no problem

I really really want to look into the supercharger kit from W-body store and i figured i would need money regardless so i am now working 3 jobs sorta.
[ol][*]paper boy (the sorta part)[*]umpiring evrey other day during the summer[*]bagger at a local kroger [/ol]
it is going to be a long summer but if i end up getting the kit it will be well worth it

Old 05-13-2007, 08:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: 3 jobs no problem

at least you know what your working for....i really hope you can get it

its always nice to work for something..but when you go to spend the money that took you all summer to earn ...thats a little hard for me sometimes

Old 05-13-2007, 08:56 AM

this is why i dotn have wha ti want LOL
I bust my tail to ge tthe cash and go. Man if i save this i can do this and this and this to the car latter and still get it So i save it and never do get to buy any damed thing the wife finds the money and i lose it all LOL

DONT GET MARRIED LOL!!!!!

Old 05-14-2007, 01:52 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Times I want X for my car that cost a lot of $$$$, I save the pennies up but then I don't want to spend it. Yeah I still want whatever it was I saved the money up for, but then I find myself not wanting to part with the $$$$ to buy it.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:53 PM

The problem that i have is i will be saving money for something and i will end up getting omething else for my car before i get what i was saving for.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:18 PM

Ahh the all too familiar & often times frustrating world of car modding!

I WILL NOT MOD... I Will Not Mod... i will not mod...
well probably i will, but just a little[8D]

cheers,
glenn

Old 05-15-2007, 07:11 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: 2000_BLACK_SS

I really really want to look into the supercharger kit from W-body store and i figured i would need money regardless so i am now working 3 jobs sorta. [/align][ol][*][align=center]paper boy (the sorta part) [/align][*][align=center]umpiring evrey other day during the summer [/align][*][align=center]bagger at a local kroger [/align][/ol][align=center]it is going to be a long summer but if i end up getting the kit it will be well worth it
[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]Hey Luke, I can really relate to giv'in up 2 get. I started working with my[/align][align=center]grandfather when I was 7 and haven't stopped.[/align][align=center]I don't have a full time job, but I have 4 p/t jobs + school.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Giving up to Get, Giving up to Keep,[/align][align=center]Giving up to Give....[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Coffee Break[/align][align=center]It's easier giving up, when it for something or someoneyou love....like a Monte Carlo..[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Journey,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Work'in towards my Dreams[/align]

Old 05-15-2007, 04:03 PM
rj
15 Year Member

I thought owning a Monte (and in my case, two) was the same as having a job?

Old 05-15-2007, 05:43 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

I thought owning a Monte (and in my case, two) was the same as having a job?

[/align][align=center]Having a Monte to me, isn't a `job : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi RJ, owning a Monte Carlo is one of the reasons I work hard: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Jobs = ReWards[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I work 2 get rewarded & I do, when I drive my LT3 Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It may be a job to take care of her, but it's easy, when you[/align][align=center]love what you are taking care of : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Peace 2 all,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 05-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i worked very hard to get my truck and pay off my truck when i had it...

i put all my extra's into it...paid everything off as fast as i could

i would put 500 bucks a paycheque onto my line of credit to pay it off...ended up being paid off after 1.5 years of buying it and all the extra's done to it too

so when i actually did sell it i got enough to pay for the monte in full
hard work does pay off to pay for your toys

Quick Reply: 3 jobs no problem