Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

1st night back !

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 02:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default 1st night back !

Well I went back to work last night!! For the 1st time in 9 months . I walked in and everyone that was there last yr was still there. Plus a few knew faces. My old boss asked me to give him a hand getting things back in order. We moved and cleaned stuff all night long. I'm so freakin SORE ! My feet my wrist, my back, my knees Things slowed down just before quitting time. When I got home I just sat down and had a coffee and went to bed. The work I did last night had nothing to do with what I'm suppose to do. But it had to be done for me to do it. Damn I'm getting old. I'm still sore That's what happens when you don't do squat all day for 8 months. Not that theres anything wrong with that. By the end of next week ( i hope) I'll be back in some kind of shape. I work cause I like to get out of the house. Plus it helps since I have a New toy to play with. The guys & girls I work with are some real nice people. I got hugs and high 5's last night when I walked in. That alone made me feel good. Even a guy that I didn't see eye to eye with for the last 6 yrs. Came up to me and said some nice things. Plus him and I hung out together last night at times . Hope tonight is a bit easier on this old man I should be on my normal job by next week. Again this yr I'm only working 4 nights a week. That's fantastic too. Ok time to get a coffee and wake up a bit.