Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

The 10 Richest NASCAR Drivers in History

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Lightbulb The 10 Richest NASCAR Drivers in History

These Are the 10 Richest NASCAR Drivers in History WoW...

You already know who are the highest-paid F1 drivers. It is time to find out more about the 10 richest NASCAR drivers in history!

First things first. NASCAR was founded in 1947 by Bill France Sr. and, as of 2014, it is the largest sanctioning body of stock car racing in the U.S.
It was reported that NASCAR holds 17 of the Top 20 regularly attended single-day sporting events in the world, so the popularity is no secret.
As for the NASCAR drivers, they turned their passion into something tangible and they have their net worth to prove it.
Let’s get straight to business and see who are the wealthiest NASCAR drivers!
10Carl Edwards – Net worth: $50 million

We begin our top 10 list with the 35-year-old NASCAR driver, Carl Michael Edwards II.
Born on August 15, 1979, he began racing on the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series in 2002 and he currently drives the #19 Arris Group/Stanley Tools/Subway Toyota Camry in the Sprint Cup Series for Joe Gibbs Racing.
He is well known for doing a back flip off of his car to celebrate a victory.
Speaking of victories, Carl Edwards won the 2007 NASCAR Busch Series championship and nearly won the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series title, but lost a tiebreaker to Tony Stewart (we will talk about him on the following pages).
2005 proved to be one of his best years. He became the first NASCAR driver to win his first Busch and NEXTEL Cup Series races on the same weekend, on the same track.
And he had multiple wins throughout that year, but struggled during 2006. Nevertheless, Edwards got back on track in 2007, breaking a 52-race losing streak.
Since 2012, the NASCAR driver has focused his attention on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
#10 Carl Edwards – Net worth: $50 million | The 10 Richest NASCAR Drivers in History via skirtsandscuffs.com
These Are the 10 Richest NASCAR Drivers in History

Click above 4 the next Super Rich Driver.
I wish I was that good (Maybe I am ?) I think I will go out and practice
in my Geo Metro (lol)