Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

02 Camaro SS Conv SLP 9K miles : )

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 07:51 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 02 Camaro SS Conv SLP 9K miles : )

[align=center]Car of the Day[/align][align=center](Another `SpaceDreamMachine)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Do you wish it were yours ?[/align][align=center][:-]
2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible
2002 Camaro SS Convertible LOADED PERFECT SLP Only 9K
[/align][align=center]Current Bid on E-Bay Motors is $20K+
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I really like this one & wish I had the funds 2 have `fun [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]
[/align][align=center]Beautiful, just Freak'in Beautiful [:-][/align][align=center]

Space, U R suppose 2 be studying : )

Member `Chris, CHeck Out the Exhaust Outlets : )[/align][align=center]To dare 2 dream

[/align][align=center]
2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible
Thank you for viewing our2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertiblewith9289 miles. ThisCamaro SSis absolutely loaded with every option, SLP dual center exhaust, chrome wheels, hurst shifter, AND special front grille. WE HAVE EVERY PIECE OF DOCUMENTATION EVERASSOCIATED WITH THE CAR...WINDOW STICKER, MAGAZINE ARTICLES,SLP BROCHURES, EVERYTHING! You won't find a nicer Camaro out there.Pleasecontact us for more info regarding this Chevrolet.
Your phone calls are encouraged and welcomed. We can be reached toll-free at 1-800-503-6060. We'll be happy to assist you in any way and answer any questions you may have. Feel confident knowing you are purchasing thisChevrolet from a family-owned dealership that has been doing business since 1925. [/align][align=center]Car in Newark, Delaware[/align][align=center][URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380023910373&c ategory=6161&mpt=1210249567473&type=%7Bifs earch%3A

Old 05-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: 02 Camaro SS Conv SLP 9K miles : )

thats a nice car !

for me though it would have to be an auto

Old 05-08-2008, 08:18 AM

[align=center]Mod `Wiz, I would want the standard transmission.[/align][align=center]I love shifting gears, especially when they are hooked `up to power : )[/align][align=center][:-][sm=happy046.gif][:-][/align][align=center][:-]

[:-]

[/align][align=center][align=center]`Member `Chris, I like this Exhaust Outlets 4-Sure,[/align][align=center]Oh, I love the car 2 : )[/align][/align][align=center]Check on the below link `Sourceto see more of the above[/align][align=center]Oh, turn `up your speakers : )[/align][align=center]http://www.camarokingla.com/id86.html[/align]

Old 05-08-2008, 08:47 AM

[align=center]Hi Member's, [/align][align=center]I love the Monte Carlo, but I like Muscle cars[/align][align=center]built by GM, so I share my searcheswith you.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Plenty of Bang, But the Buck Stops There

No muscle car test could ever be complete without mention of the two perennial favorite combatants, the Chevy Camaro and Ford Mustang. This pair has been pitted against each other since the beginning of the pony-car era itself, so continuing the tradition to include the current offerings only makes sense. Except that most automotive testers usually compare cars of similar performance levels, and in this case, that wasn't possible.
Let us explain. A few years back, to get an SS version of the Z28 Camaro you had to have your Chevy dealer check the "SS RPO" box on your new vehicle order form. Chevrolet would then build your Z28 to order at the St. Therese factory in Canada, and drop-ship the brand-new Z28 out to a shop down the road called SLP (for Street Legal Performance), owned by noted GM tuner Ed Hamburger.
SLP would add all the extra performance goodies in its SS package (licensed to and sold by Chevrolet as a regular production option), and then send the car back to Chevy for delivery to the selling dealer. SLP also did most of the marketing on the SS, so Chevy didn't normally order SLP's cars for its journalist test fleet. SLP's own press fleet was limited to a single car or two, so auto writers had to wait in line before getting an SS. Because the SS model was factory-shipped, few people knew -- or even cared -- about this little performance detour to SLP
[:-]Click below for Test [:-]
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...23/pageId=1112[/align]

Old 05-08-2008, 08:58 AM
5 Year Member

i love the exhaust like that, dual center is really cool

Old 05-08-2008, 09:04 AM

If you like the exhaust you should price it.I have seen used ones go for 1200.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:05 AM
5 Year Member

haha! yah, but i dont think it would look so hot on a magnum, i already have dual magnaflows on mine though

Old 05-08-2008, 09:11 AM

I like the t-top maro better. Really not into verts.
But those maros are beautiful.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:15 AM

ORIGINAL: dustpusher

If you like the exhaust you should price it.I have seen used ones go for 1200.
`Dave, WoW, everything nice is Expensive.
If used ones are going for that price, I don't want to know
what new one's cost. I do like what SLP did to the
Camaro's & FireHawks : )
I wonder when & `if Chevy ever releases the new
Camaro `if there will be a SLP version, or `if
there will be fuel to drive it : )
Thanks for your post/input.
[hr]
Moderator `Wiz,
We are still wait'in for pic's of your Awesome Monte
Carlo Chaser Magnum MCF Police Vehicle : )
Would love to see/hear `it : )
We Look forward to your pic's/sound clip : )

Old 05-08-2008, 11:44 AM

Space I think slp discontinued that exhaust.I think that the tips were like 350 to 400 but I cant remember.I am ready to see the new camaro at the dealers.With any luck we will see one soon.

Quick Reply: 02 Camaro SS Conv SLP 9K miles : )