Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~>Where did you come from ? <~

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 04:30 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking ~>Where did you come from ? <~

Hi Members,

Do you know where you came from ?

I know, you came from, ~> your mother ? Or for me, I think I was created in a test tube in space. LOL

Do you know your family history or your nationality ?

This is a MCF WeekEnd Question ?

Why ?, cause it makes us think of our life & who we are ?

Do you know who you are ?

Is there a correlations between who you are and what you drive, like a Chevy Monte Carlo.

I know who I am at present, but I don't know my complete background (?) My grandfather said that his daughter (My mother) is Swedish, but he or I don't know who my father is ? ?
*Note, I don't remember my mother since she dropped me off at my grandpa's when I was a few weeks old & never returned (I was a bad baby I think) ...Oh, Don't feel bad (I have the best family in the world: My grandfather & his senior citizen friends & my Beach Bum friends <~ I love them all 4-Sure

My doctor thinks I also part french or or maybe part alien since I don't require 2 much sleep & make crazy threads/topics/posts Yes 4-Sure ~>
================================================== ================
Yes, it's another crazy thread from `Space & I hope it's of interest to some , & that it may remind you to look at where you came from or reminder to call/email someone in your family/relative/good friend/teacher/mentor.etc & tell them you love them and they are important to your life..

A call or email from someone you love can really make their day and make someone you care about `Happy...Yes, you have the power to make someone happy with your words of concern..., a call, a email or a visit ?

OK, that's all...It's your turn to fill in some space & give others something to read & learn about each other....

Thanks for reading this far...Peace/Out from `Space
================================================
Below is a chart of all the countries & nationality WoW
The Creator of all sure was busy I see everyone as `if I was color blind and evaluate those in my life by their actions...
Where am I from ? Planet Earth........I think ?
=================================================
Countries & Nationality
* There are 195 countries are fully recognised..
WoW, bet you never thought you would learn that on a Monte Carlo Forum , but we are also a social group of friends from a very diverse group from all over Planet Earth or beyond 4-Sure
=============================================

This chart lists many of the countries or nations in the world, with the following information:
  • Name of country
  • Adjective used for that country (also describes nationality)
  • Noun used for a person from that country
<TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=700><TBODY><TR><TD width="30%">Country</TD><TD width="30%">Adjective</TD><TD width="30%">Person</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Afghanistan</TD><TD width="30%">Afghan</TD><TD width="30%">an Afghan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Albania</TD><TD width="30%">Albanian</TD><TD width="30%">an Albanian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Algeria</TD><TD width="30%">Algerian</TD><TD width="30%">an Algerian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Andorra</TD><TD width="30%">Andorran</TD><TD width="30%">an Andorran</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Angola</TD><TD width="30%">Angolan</TD><TD width="30%">an Angolan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Argentina</TD><TD width="30%">Argentinian</TD><TD width="30%">an Argentinian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Armenia</TD><TD width="30%">Armenian</TD><TD width="30%">an Armenian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Australia</TD><TD width="30%">Australian</TD><TD width="30%">an Australian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Austria</TD><TD width="30%">Austrian</TD><TD width="30%">an Austrian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Azerbaijan</TD><TD width="30%">Azerbaijani</TD><TD width="30%">an Azerbaijani</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Bahamas</TD><TD width="30%">Bahamian</TD><TD width="30%">a Bahamian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Bahrain</TD><TD width="30%">Bahraini</TD><TD width="30%">a Bahraini</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Bangladesh</TD><TD width="30%">Bangladeshi</TD><TD width="30%">a Bangladeshi</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Barbados</TD><TD width="30%">Barbadian</TD><TD width="30%">a Barbadian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Belarus</TD><TD width="30%">Belorussian or Byelorussian</TD><TD width="30%">a Belorussian or a Byelorussian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Belgium</TD><TD width="30%">Belgian</TD><TD width="30%">a Belgian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Belize</TD><TD width="30%">Belizian</TD><TD width="30%">a Belizian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Benin</TD><TD width="30%">Beninese</TD><TD width="30%">a Beninese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Bhutan</TD><TD width="30%">Bhutanese</TD><TD width="30%">a Bhutanese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Bolivia</TD><TD width="30%">Bolivian</TD><TD width="30%">a Bolivian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Bosnia-Herzegovina</TD><TD width="30%">Bosnian</TD><TD width="30%">a Bosnian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Botswana</TD><TD width="30%">Botswanan</TD><TD width="30%">a Tswana</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Brazil</TD><TD width="30%">Brazilian</TD><TD width="30%">a Brazilian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Britain</TD><TD width="30%">British</TD><TD width="30%">a Briton</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Brunei</TD><TD width="30%">Bruneian</TD><TD width="30%">a Bruneian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Bulgaria</TD><TD width="30%">Bulgarian</TD><TD width="30%">a Bulgarian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Burkina</TD><TD width="30%">Burkinese</TD><TD width="30%">a Burkinese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Burma (official name Myanmar)</TD><TD width="30%">Burmese</TD><TD width="30%">a Burmese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Burundi</TD><TD width="30%">Burundian</TD><TD width="30%">a Burundian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Cambodia</TD><TD width="30%">Cambodian</TD><TD width="30%">a Cambodian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Cameroon</TD><TD width="30%">Cameroonian</TD><TD width="30%">a Cameroonian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Canada</TD><TD width="30%">Canadian</TD><TD width="30%">a Canadian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Cape Verde Islands</TD><TD width="30%">Cape Verdean</TD><TD width="30%">a Cape Verdean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Chad</TD><TD width="30%">Chadian</TD><TD width="30%">a Chadian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Chile</TD><TD width="30%">Chilean</TD><TD width="30%">a Chilean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">China</TD><TD width="30%">Chinese</TD><TD width="30%">a Chinese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Colombia</TD><TD width="30%">Colombian</TD><TD width="30%">a Colombian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Congo</TD><TD width="30%">Congolese</TD><TD width="30%">a Congolese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Costa Rica</TD><TD width="30%">Costa Rican</TD><TD width="30%">a Costa Rican</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Croatia</TD><TD width="30%">Croat or Croatian</TD><TD width="30%">a Croat or a Croatian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Cuba</TD><TD width="30%">Cuban</TD><TD width="30%">a Cuban</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Cyprus</TD><TD width="30%">Cypriot</TD><TD width="30%">a Cypriot</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Czech Republic</TD><TD width="30%">Czech</TD><TD width="30%">a Czech</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Denmark</TD><TD width="30%">Danish</TD><TD width="30%">a Dane</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Djibouti</TD><TD width="30%">Djiboutian</TD><TD width="30%">a Djiboutian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Dominica</TD><TD width="30%">Dominican</TD><TD width="30%">a Dominican</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Dominican Republic</TD><TD width="30%">Dominican</TD><TD width="30%">a Dominican</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Ecuador</TD><TD width="30%">Ecuadorean</TD><TD width="30%">an Ecuadorean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Egypt</TD><TD width="30%">Egyptian</TD><TD width="30%">an Egyptian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">El Salvador</TD><TD width="30%">Salvadorean</TD><TD width="30%">a Salvadorean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">England</TD><TD width="30%">English</TD><TD width="30%">an Englishman, an Englishwoman</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Eritrea</TD><TD width="30%">Eritrean</TD><TD width="30%">an Eritrean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Estonia</TD><TD width="30%">Estonian</TD><TD width="30%">an Estonian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Ethiopia</TD><TD width="30%">Ethiopian</TD><TD width="30%">an Ethiopian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Fiji</TD><TD width="30%">Fijian</TD><TD width="30%">a Fijian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Finland</TD><TD width="30%">Finnish</TD><TD width="30%">a Finn</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">France</TD><TD width="30%">French</TD><TD width="30%">a Frenchman, a Frenchwoman</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Gabon</TD><TD width="30%">Gabonese</TD><TD width="30%">a Gabonese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Gambia, the</TD><TD width="30%">Gambian</TD><TD width="30%">a Gambian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Georgia</TD><TD width="30%">Georgian</TD><TD width="30%">a Georgian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Germany</TD><TD width="30%">German</TD><TD width="30%">a German</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Ghana</TD><TD width="30%">Ghanaian</TD><TD width="30%">a Ghanaian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Greece</TD><TD width="30%">Greek</TD><TD width="30%">a Greek</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Grenada</TD><TD width="30%">Grenadian</TD><TD width="30%">a Grenadian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Guatemala</TD><TD width="30%">Guatemalan</TD><TD width="30%">a Guatemalan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Guinea</TD><TD width="30%">Guinean</TD><TD width="30%">a Guinean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Guyana</TD><TD width="30%">Guyanese</TD><TD width="30%">a Guyanese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Haiti</TD><TD width="30%">Haitian</TD><TD width="30%">a Haitian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Holland (also Netherlands)</TD><TD width="30%">Dutch</TD><TD width="30%">a Dutchman, a Dutchwoman</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Honduras</TD><TD width="30%">Honduran</TD><TD width="30%">a Honduran</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Hungary</TD><TD width="30%">Hungarian</TD><TD width="30%">a Hungarian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Iceland</TD><TD width="30%">Icelandic</TD><TD width="30%">an Icelander</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">India</TD><TD width="30%">Indian</TD><TD width="30%">an Indian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Indonesia</TD><TD width="30%">Indonesian</TD><TD width="30%">an Indonesian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Iran</TD><TD width="30%">Iranian</TD><TD width="30%">an Iranian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Iraq</TD><TD width="30%">Iraqi</TD><TD width="30%">an Iraqi</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Ireland, Republic of</TD><TD width="30%">Irish</TD><TD width="30%">an Irishman, an Irishwoman</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Israel</TD><TD width="30%">Israeli</TD><TD width="30%">an Israeli</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Italy</TD><TD width="30%">Italian</TD><TD width="30%">an Italian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Jamaica</TD><TD width="30%">Jamaican</TD><TD width="30%">a Jamaican</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Japan</TD><TD width="30%">Japanese</TD><TD width="30%">a Japanese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Jordan</TD><TD width="30%">Jordanian</TD><TD width="30%">a Jordanian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Kazakhstan</TD><TD width="30%">Kazakh</TD><TD width="30%">a Kazakh</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Kenya</TD><TD width="30%">Kenyan</TD><TD width="30%">a Kenyan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Korea see North Korea, South Korea</TD><TD width="30%"></TD><TD width="30%"></TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Kuwait</TD><TD width="30%">Kuwaiti</TD><TD width="30%">a Kuwaiti</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Laos</TD><TD width="30%">Laotian</TD><TD width="30%">a Laotian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Latvia</TD><TD width="30%">Latvian</TD><TD width="30%">a Latvian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Lebanon</TD><TD width="30%">Lebanese</TD><TD width="30%">a Lebanese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Liberia</TD><TD width="30%">Liberian</TD><TD width="30%">a Liberian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Libya</TD><TD width="30%">Libyan</TD><TD width="30%">a Libyan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Liechtenstein</TD><TD width="30%">-</TD><TD width="30%">a Liechtensteiner</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Lithuania</TD><TD width="30%">Lithuanian</TD><TD width="30%">a Lithuanian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Luxembourg</TD><TD width="30%">-</TD><TD width="30%">a Luxembourger</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Macedonia</TD><TD width="30%">Macedonian</TD><TD width="30%">a Macedonian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Madagascar</TD><TD width="30%">Malagasay or Madagascan</TD><TD width="30%">a Malagasay or a Madagascan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Malawi</TD><TD width="30%">Malawian</TD><TD width="30%">a Malawian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Malaysia</TD><TD width="30%">Malaysian</TD><TD width="30%">a Malaysian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Maldives</TD><TD width="30%">Maldivian</TD><TD width="30%">a Maldivian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Mali</TD><TD width="30%">Malian</TD><TD width="30%">a Malian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Malta</TD><TD width="30%">Maltese</TD><TD width="30%">a Maltese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Mauritania</TD><TD width="30%">Mauritanian</TD><TD width="30%">a Mauritanian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Mauritius</TD><TD width="30%">Mauritian</TD><TD width="30%">a Mauritian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Mexico</TD><TD width="30%">Mexican</TD><TD width="30%">a Mexican</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Moldova</TD><TD width="30%">Moldovan</TD><TD width="30%">a Moldovan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Monaco</TD><TD width="30%">Monégasque or Monacan</TD><TD width="30%">a Monégasque or a Monacan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Mongolia</TD><TD width="30%">Mongolian</TD><TD width="30%">a Mongolian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Montenegro</TD><TD width="30%">Montenegrin</TD><TD width="30%">a Montenegrin</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Morocco</TD><TD width="30%">Moroccan</TD><TD width="30%">a Moroccan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Mozambique</TD><TD width="30%">Mozambican</TD><TD width="30%">a Mozambican</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Myanmar see Burma</TD><TD width="30%">-</TD><TD width="30%">-</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Namibia</TD><TD width="30%">Namibian</TD><TD width="30%">a Namibian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Nepal</TD><TD width="30%">Nepalese</TD><TD width="30%">a Nepalese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Netherlands, the (see Holland)</TD><TD width="30%">Dutch</TD><TD width="30%">a Dutchman, a Dutchwoman, or a Netherlander</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">New Zealand</TD><TD width="30%">New Zealand (used attributively only, as in New Zealand butter but not <S>He is New Zealand</S>)</TD><TD width="30%">a New Zealander</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Nicaragua</TD><TD width="30%">Nicaraguan</TD><TD width="30%">a Nicaraguan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Niger</TD><TD width="30%">Nigerien</TD><TD width="30%">a Nigerien</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Nigeria</TD><TD width="30%">Nigerian</TD><TD width="30%">a Nigerian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">North Korea</TD><TD width="30%">North Korean</TD><TD width="30%">a North Korean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Norway</TD><TD width="30%">Norwegian</TD><TD width="30%">a Norwegian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Oman</TD><TD width="30%">Omani</TD><TD width="30%">an Omani</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Pakistan</TD><TD width="30%">Pakistani</TD><TD width="30%">a Pakistani</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Panama</TD><TD width="30%">Panamanian</TD><TD width="30%">a Panamanian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Papua New Guinea</TD><TD width="30%">Papua New Guinean or Guinean</TD><TD width="30%">a Papua New Guinean or a Guinean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Paraguay</TD><TD width="30%">Paraguayan</TD><TD width="30%">a Paraguayan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Peru</TD><TD width="30%">Peruvian</TD><TD width="30%">a Peruvian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">the Philippines</TD><TD width="30%">Philippine</TD><TD width="30%">a Filipino</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Poland</TD><TD width="30%">Polish</TD><TD width="30%">a Pole</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Portugal</TD><TD width="30%">Portuguese</TD><TD width="30%">a Portuguese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Qatar</TD><TD width="30%">Qatari</TD><TD width="30%">a Qatari</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Romania</TD><TD width="30%">Romanian</TD><TD width="30%">a Romanian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Russia</TD><TD width="30%">Russian</TD><TD width="30%">a Russian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Rwanda</TD><TD width="30%">Rwandan</TD><TD width="30%">a Rwandan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Saudi Arabia</TD><TD width="30%">Saudi Arabian or Saudi</TD><TD width="30%">a Saudi Arabian or a Saudi</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Scotland</TD><TD width="30%">Scottish</TD><TD width="30%">a Scot</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Senegal</TD><TD width="30%">Senegalese</TD><TD width="30%">a Senegalese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Serbia</TD><TD width="30%">Serb or Serbian</TD><TD width="30%">a Serb or a Serbian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Seychelles, the</TD><TD width="30%">Seychellois</TD><TD width="30%">a Seychellois</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Sierra Leone</TD><TD width="30%">Sierra Leonian</TD><TD width="30%">a Sierra Leonian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Singapore</TD><TD width="30%">Singaporean</TD><TD width="30%">a Singaporean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Slovakia</TD><TD width="30%">Slovak</TD><TD width="30%">a Slovak</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Slovenia</TD><TD width="30%">Slovene or Slovenian</TD><TD width="30%">a Slovene or a Slovenian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Solomon Islands</TD><TD width="30%">-</TD><TD width="30%">a Solomon Islander</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Somalia</TD><TD width="30%">Somali</TD><TD width="30%">a Somali</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">South Africa</TD><TD width="30%">South African</TD><TD width="30%">a South African</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">South Korea</TD><TD width="30%">South Korean</TD><TD width="30%">a South Korean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Spain</TD><TD width="30%">Spanish</TD><TD width="30%">a Spaniard</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Sri Lanka</TD><TD width="30%">Sri Lankan</TD><TD width="30%">a Sri Lankan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Sudan</TD><TD width="30%">Sudanese</TD><TD width="30%">a Sudanese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Suriname</TD><TD width="30%">Surinamese</TD><TD width="30%">a Surinamer or a Surinamese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Swaziland</TD><TD width="30%">Swazi</TD><TD width="30%">a Swazi</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Sweden</TD><TD width="30%">Swedish</TD><TD width="30%">a Swede</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Switzerland</TD><TD width="30%">Swiss</TD><TD width="30%">a Swiss</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Syria</TD><TD width="30%">Syrian</TD><TD width="30%">a Syrian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Taiwan</TD><TD width="30%">Taiwanese</TD><TD width="30%">a Taiwanese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Tajikistan</TD><TD width="30%">Tajik or Tadjik</TD><TD width="30%">a Tajik or a Tadjik</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Tanzania</TD><TD width="30%">Tanzanian</TD><TD width="30%">a Tanzanian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Thailand</TD><TD width="30%">Thai</TD><TD width="30%">a Thai</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Togo</TD><TD width="30%">Togolese</TD><TD width="30%">a Togolese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Trinidad and Tobago</TD><TD width="30%">Trinidadian
Tobagan/Tobagonian

</TD><TD width="30%">a Trinidadian</B>
</B>
a Tobagan/Tobagonian

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Tunisia</TD><TD width="30%">Tunisian</TD><TD width="30%">a Tunisian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Turkey</TD><TD width="30%">Turkish</TD><TD width="30%">a Turk</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Turkmenistan</TD><TD width="30%">Turkmen or Turkoman</TD><TD width="30%">a Turkmen or a Turkoman</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Tuvali</TD><TD width="30%">Tuvaluan</TD><TD width="30%">a Tuvaluan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Uganda</TD><TD width="30%">Ugandan</TD><TD width="30%">a Ugandan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Ukraine</TD><TD width="30%">Ukrainian</TD><TD width="30%">a Ukrainian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">United Arab Emirates (UAE)</TD><TD width="30%">UAE or Emirates (used </TD><TD width="30%">an Emirati</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">United Kingdom (UK)</TD><TD width="30%"></TD><TD width="30%">a Briton</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">United States of America (USA)</TD><TD width="30%">US </TD><TD width="30%">a US citizen</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Uruguay</TD><TD width="30%">Uruguayan</TD><TD width="30%">a Uruguayan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Uzbekistan</TD><TD width="30%">Uzbek</TD><TD width="30%">an Uzbek</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Vanuata</TD><TD width="30%">Vanuatuan</TD><TD width="30%">a Vanuatuan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Vatican City</TD><TD width="30%">-</TD><TD width="30%">-</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Venezuela</TD><TD width="30%">Venezuelan</TD><TD width="30%">a Venezuelan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Vietnam</TD><TD width="30%">Vietnamese</TD><TD width="30%">a Vietnamese</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Wales</TD><TD width="30%">Welsh</TD><TD width="30%">a Welshman, a Welshwoman</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Western Samoa</TD><TD width="30%">Western Samoan</TD><TD width="30%">a Western Samoan</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Yemen</TD><TD width="30%">Yemeni</TD><TD width="30%">a Yemeni</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Yugoslavia</TD><TD width="30%">Yugoslav</TD><TD width="30%">a Yugoslav</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Zaire</TD><TD width="30%">Zaïrean</TD><TD width="30%">a Zaïrean</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Zambia</TD><TD width="30%">Zambian</TD><TD width="30%">a Zambian</TD></TR><TR><TD width="30%">Zimbabwe</TD><TD width="30%">Zimbabwean</TD><TD width="30%">a Zimbabwean</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></B>
</B>
</B>

Last edited by Space; 02-25-2012 at 04:07 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

I'm a Norwegian/Swedish/German/Swede aka Heinz57.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Irish is my big part (hence the username) other parts i can remember are german dutch, i think french and maybe one or 2 others i forget.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:27 PM
1 Year Member

Mostly German, but partially Swedish also.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:33 PM

Thanks Seattle `Mike & `Keane for your words & contributions. I wasn't sure `if anyone would post in this tread & it would just disappear in2 cyber space

I find this subject very interesting, but it reminded me when I was creating this thread how many countries & different nationalities there are in our World...

I wish we could all be called ~> "Earth People" ...
(OK, Earth people & a weird alien)

We have so many differences, yet we all have something in common besides the awesome Chevy Monte Carlo

We all know that we were born, & that we will all die 4-Sure...We just never know when ?
What if we are all judged at our End ?

I wish /pray that we could have one WORLD RULE, and that would be to Not purposely Hurt yourself or others, but defend against those that are in harm with all our joined Earth Powers & Resources to STOP the countries/People that attack to cause HARM....

Oh, I dream a lot, but maybe just one person that reads this might have the solution/anwser ? We never know ? do we? It's like death (we never know when).

Could you live your life not purposely hurting yourself or other's ? ? Let it begin with you & me ? & hope that it's contagious.....

* Note, Our words on this screen b-4 us can be viewed by everyone on this Planet WoW, where's the delete button or spell check...or the DEA ? or the Guys in the White Coats ? ?

That's all, I got 2 get ready for work... I heard your applause Taz & heard you say Thank GOD he's got 2 go 2 work...We all need a break 4-Sure LOL

Last edited by Space; 02-25-2012 at 04:14 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:39 PM

I'm half German, half "AMERICAN."
Dad met mom while he was stationed in Germany in the Army. Who knows what my dad's background is, that's what makes him American.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Most people here know I'm Canadian. But I have a slight issue with that list's description of the USA. More specifically the adjective and person description. Even though it's technically not correct, I think "American" has become accepted world-wide, as the term used for someone from the United States.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
Most people here know I'm Canadian. But I have a slight issue with that list's description of the USA. More specifically the adjective and person description. Even though it's technically not correct, I think "American" has become accepted world-wide, as the term used for someone from the United States.
You're right Lou. I can only speak from my experience living in Germany, but they never called us the German words for "U.S. Citizen." It was always "Amerikaner," or "Amis" for short.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
Hi Lou,
I agree 100% with you that it was a bad description 4-Sure
I just got a fax from my grandfather that also read my post & fax'ed me that it was wrong & a few others that were posted

I was going to wait until 2morrow morning when I got `off to change them, but the last thing I want to do is offend anyone with my threads or post..( Got that chart from the Web , but it was my fault for not proof reading everything from the chart)<~My bad 4-Real. I'm Sorry...Thank for posting & advising..

I just took a short break from work to change it, and must get back...
Wish you & member's a Super `Eve...Catch everyone 2morrow, `if we all get a New Day...I sure hope so 4-Real~> Sure Peace/Out from `Space

Old 02-24-2012, 06:48 PM

Scotland,Germany on my dads side and greatgrandfather on my mothers side was part indian and thats all i know lol

Quick Reply: ~>Where did you come from ? <~