Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Marijuana : )~ Yes
35.71%
: (~ No
64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

~ Should it be Legal ? : ) ~

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 09:40 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ~ Should it be Legal ? : ) ~

[align=center]My Monte was born on 4-20-06[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thisis my Monte Carlo LT3'sfirst Birthday !![/align][align=center]Born 4-20-06 in Canada[/align][align=center]She's been a great Baby & has 8K trouble free -fun miles.[/align][align=center]She likes 2 be driv'in Hard : )...I take great care of her.[/align][align=center]I wash her often & wax her bod until she's shines: ) I put good fuel[/align][align=center]and fluids into her. She treats me great : )[/align][align=center]She has a key to turn her on & yes, shut her `off......,[/align][align=center]when I don't want to drive her. What more[/align][align=center]could a guy ask for...I love her [:-]and don't abuse her![/align][align=center]She loves me back by providing me with a lot of[/align][align=center]pleasures, whenever I turn her key & she fires up. Yes,[/align][align=center]I fell in love with her body the first time I seen her..., [/align][align=center]and she has awesome power and equipment.[/align][align=center]Her ***** are soft, but firm and easy to the touch : )[/align][align=center]Her power is reserved, until you really get into her.[/align][align=center]She is a Rush to `drive : ) I love my `Monte : )[/align][align=center]and she loves me back...[][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Happy Birthday "My Monte"[/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Party Time Friday 4-20-07[/align][align=center]MCF Members, get in `free[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Let's Party & EnJoy the Celebration of the Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center]I'll be right back, go'in 4 more party supplies[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 04-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: ~ 420 ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif]to space's car

[align=left]
ORIGINAL: SpaceRider
[/align][align=center][/align][align=left]She likes 2 be driv'in Hard : ) and put to bed wet
[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left]space! lol i never knew lol[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left]and i hope there's no dope smokers in here![/align][align=left]DONT DO DRUGS!![/align]

Old 04-20-2007, 10:22 AM

Thanks 4 your Post `Mod Wiz Kidd. I don't do drugs, but I can't say the same thing for the beach bum gang : ( I get drug tested on my jobs. and can't afford the risk or the cost. I get
`high enough on `Life....My g/f & my Monte are my drugs of choice.
My friends say that I'm high enough already & don't have to add anything : )
(Not that I haven't experimented : )
I do drink 2 much coffee, during my night job & the MCF gets the results of it by
all my morning posts : ) My g/f & I work out all the time & run the beach everyday.
Wish the reader of my posts a `Happy Day - Happy Life.
Peace ---`Out
`Space

Old 04-20-2007, 05:03 PM

[align=center][X(][&:] We R on the Roads with these Stoners [X(][&:]
[8D]Marijuana: Read the effects below [:-]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Congratulations on the purchase of your brand new bong! Take that sticky bud, cram it into the bowl and smoke until you cough and see stars, whichever comes first. That's some good ****, man. [/align][align=center]Cost: $60-80 for 1/8 ounce, $300-$350 for 1 ounce. (As of the year 2000 in the Big City, anyway.)
Nicknames: Dope, Mary Jane, Pot, Bud, The Green Guy, Weed, Grass, Reefer, Ganja, Stuff, Boo-ya, Chronic, Herb, THC, Indo, HULAGHULAG.
Effects: You have your choice: bong, joint, pipe or baked into a delicious chocolate brownie.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Getting high includes short-term memory loss, mild sensory distortions, dizziness and a general euphoric feeling associated with well-being and relaxation. Higher doses, in the form of daily bonghits, can lead to depersonalization, anxiety, hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia.
On the plus side, the intoxicating effects of the drug lead its users to giggle, eat junk food, form drum circles and watch children's television programming for hours on end. One very noticable effect is redness in the eyes.
Getting Busted: Penalities can be stiff (years in prison) or a slap on the wrist depending on which country, state or county you are in and how much you've got vacuum-packed in the trunk. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sure, you can make it into a rope, wear it as a shirt or feed it to starving nations, but wouldn't you rather be smoking it? The major psychoactive ingredient in marijuana is tetrahydrocannabinol otherwise known as THC. Over 400 other chemicals are found in marijuana, including tar and carcinogens. Modern man knows this much: You smokes it, you gets stoned. 'nuff said. [/align][align=center]Modern day pot culture is annoying and benign at the same time. Beyond the tacky clothing, college students snickering when the clock strikes 4:20 and the stoner music, nobody likes hippies.
While the United States Government has bent over backwards to weed out this gift from Mother Nature, the drug is considered to be a mild stimulant, not a habit forming substance like [URL=http://www.rotten.com/library/crime/drugs/overdose-

Old 04-20-2007, 09:51 PM

I'm all for it being legalized. I think it's a bad idea to drive, or work while on it, but really I thinkit'sno more dangerous than cigarettes.

No, I'm not a smoker. I simply don't have the money, and would rather keep my job. They don't actively test, but if I'm injured at work by chance they test you. And if you fail, no workers compensation, no more job, no more health insurance. I'd rather not get into a situation like that.

If it was legal, I'd probably start selling it, because that would be big time business right there. Be my own boss and all that, lol!

And you know, I've never met a pothead that was a hateful or angry person! They're always very mellow, and easy to get along with.

Old 04-21-2007, 09:47 PM

ORIGINAL: FlynhghR

And you know, I've never met a pothead that was a hateful or angry person! They're always very mellow, and easy to get along with.
Michael, Thanks for your post. I always enjoy them : )
Oh, "Don't Drive & Smoke" ~ .

Old 04-22-2007, 01:01 PM

[8D]High Members, since you have found your way to this post and voted
Yes or No, How about going to another post and giving your support
to one of our Members Nominated Monte Carlo's `ok
Just click the below link & choose your favorite MembersMonte Carlo
Click Please
Thank you for being an Active MCF Member

Old 04-22-2007, 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd a.k.a. Moderator

and i hope there's no dope smokers in here!
[align=center]DONT DO DRUGS!![/align]
[hr]
Moderator `Wiz Kidd, I don't know `if there is or not, but every time I
get online and come into the MCF Forum..., I can smellsomething
burning [sm=pimp.gif][sm=signs006.gif]..there's not [sm=signs007.gif]..there is[sm=partyparty.gif][:@][8D]
and, some of the post I've read are way crazy. I think some of
our members are doing something..[sm=signs007.gif]..I hope they are just
gett'in `high on life....[sm=partyparty.gif]
I'm [sm=innoc.gif]I think it's this guy ~>[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]
I think it's a [sm=badidea.gif]I don't want to get [sm=bustedsign.gif]
Can U smell the smoke ?
Please don't smoke/drink & `Drive...
Party/Smart
I drive my stoner friends all the time...
They don't belong on the roads.....I hope you drive
your friends, when they should not.

Old 04-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i was always the designated driver....i dont drink, smoke or do drugs...not that smoking has anything to do with driving (well tobacco anyway) but i've never done any drugs and i dont ever plan on it...i've had little drinks of alcohol..but never drank a whole bottle...and dont think i'd do that either...too much money...would rather drink coke

Old 04-23-2007, 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

i was always the designated driver....i dont drink, smoke or do drugs...not that smoking has anything to do with driving (well tobacco anyway) but i've never done any drugs and i dont ever plan on it...i've had little drinks of alcohol..but never drank a whole bottle...and dont think i'd do that either...too much money...would rather drink coke
Dear Moderator Wiz Kidd, I attempt to make posts for members to read
that are not having problems with their Monte's, and give them something to
read until another post is made that they are interested in.
I attempt to make my post informative & entertaining.
I've posted the dangers of Pot : ) and I thought I would also post the
dangers of COKE.....not the type you snort or shoot, but the COKE that you drink.
Please read the below infor on : COKE

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil
dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of
Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

For Your Info:

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would you like a glass of WATER
or COKE ?
[hr]
I'd switch to `Bud....It's good enough for Dale Jr, it's good enough for me : )

Quick Reply: ~ Should it be Legal ? : ) ~