Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~> Please Post Pictures of your Christmas Tree/Home/Monte : )

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 01:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by jarheadbobandmax
very nice Brittany, apartment living can be restricting but lack of space never slowed my wife,,,,theres always the walls and I'm not kidding the only baseboaerd I've seen in our house in twenty years is in my bath yet some how she makes it all work without looking cluttered.
ha yeahh but there's always alternatives to decorating as your wife apparently demonstrates and never underestimate the power of women decoration lol. you should have seen my old room! omg before i moved to florida and packed everything up i hadnt seen those walls for a good 8 years. it was madness but it didnt look cluttered, us girls are just good like that

Old 12-05-2009, 07:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Maybe tomorrow night. It goes up tomorrow. No outside decorations. BAH! HUMBUG!!!
Not really, just never been into decorating.
Tim, you got a BARN to keep all that decorations in???

Old 12-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

[quote=RocknSS04;181413]Maybe tomorrow night. It goes up tomorrow. No outside decorations. BAH! HUMBUG!!!
Not really, just never been into decorating.
Tim, you got a BARN to keep all that decorations in???[/quo

Nope no barn just a large basement with a good size storage area and a wife who's cornered the market on plastic storage bins...One large tree and the rest are as shown here. some purchased at store or craft shows and some made here from old discarded "c" trees. every years the same haul it upstairs and my pool room and table becomes the gift wraping station...anyone else go thru this ? most trees go down after second week or so of Jan with a few that stay and become easter trees

Attached Thumbnails ~> Please Post Pictures of your Christmas Tree/Home/Monte : )-cristmas-trees-003.jpg   ~> Please Post Pictures of your Christmas Tree/Home/Monte : )-cristmas-trees-011.jpg   ~> Please Post Pictures of your Christmas Tree/Home/Monte : )-cristmas-trees-012.jpg   ~> Please Post Pictures of your Christmas Tree/Home/Monte : )-cristmas-trees-010.jpg   ~> Please Post Pictures of your Christmas Tree/Home/Monte : )-cristmas-trees-029.jpg  

Old 12-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i wish we had a pool table / room to have get taken over with gift-wrapping, jarhead it kinda varies how much we put out, depending on how lazy we are that particular year, but i think our christmas crap takes up mabe 1/8 of our attic space, between outdoor stuff, our christmas tree & lights, random decorations & probibly 5 boxes of orniments that, when empty, could probibly contain my puny 3.1 engine with room to spare

Old 12-05-2009, 10:07 PM

cool thread....getting a real tree tomorrow...then it'll take a few days to put up..damn lionel train layout...anyone else run trains under their tree

Old 12-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

when my father was still alive we had a great inside and out display! it was amazing. wish he was still here, maybe tomorrow i'll take a pic or two of my sisters house? she has my fathers touch on decorating, not me!

Old 12-05-2009, 11:19 PM

My house is too cramped for a christmas tree. My car is red... does that count?!? I have a four foot fiber optic tree that sets on top of my hutch in the living room and that's as far as it goes.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

This is my favorite kind of christmas tree =D

hells yeah!

Old 12-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Brittany you have the car back all nice and shinny?

Old 12-06-2009, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
This is my favorite kind of christmas tree =D
Originally Posted by SpinEm_90

hells yeah!

LOL `Brittany
Now we want 2 C your SuperCharged Monte at the
tree next 2 a Mustang : )

`Tim, thanks for sharing/posting all your super holiday pictures... WoW
Thanks member's for posting your words/pic's & sharing your Holiday `Spirit ~> 4-Sure

Quick Reply: ~> Please Post Pictures of your Christmas Tree/Home/Monte : )