Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~ MCF Hobbies ? ~

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 05:15 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ~ MCF Hobbies ? ~

[align=center]MCF Member's Hobbies[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know that we are all into our Monte Carlo's,[/align][align=center]but what other hobbies do you have ?[/align][align=center]When you can't drive/play with your Monte Carlo,[/align][align=center]what hobbies are you involved in to escape the stress[/align][align=center]in our World.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Below is[/align][align=center]List of hobbies[/align][align=center]that interest `Space[/align][align=center]astronomy: Look'in for my parents : )[/align][align=center]I'm interested in everything about `Space : )WoW [/align][align=center]That's deep [8D][/align][align=center](Cars/Surf'in/Skateboard'in/Martial Art's/Life)& all onthe[/align][align=center]below link.[/align][align=center][:-]Click below link [:-][/align][align=center]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What do you do 4 `Fun ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please Post/Share[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-14-2007, 01:43 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: ~ MCF Hobbies ? ~

watch nascar, watch you tube, listen to country music, occasionaly i run to the end of the road and back (2 miles round trip), but right now its cold and i'm not feeling the best so i haven't really done that in a couple weeks.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

My hobbies. Workin, enjoying my Monte, friends, and trying to keep up with Space and his 5000+ posts.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:40 PM

my hobbies are

try to keep my car running, astronomy, runnin my shop, goin to the beach, car shows, racing, outdoors stuff, fleamarkets *yeah go ahead and say it*, and takin my boat on the lake/ocean

Old 11-14-2007, 08:18 PM

I play guitar : )

Old 11-14-2007, 10:17 PM

Not much of a Hobbiest, but I would have to say Building/fixing/messing around with computers (hardware, software, etc)
Electronics in general interest me.... If I was rich I'd be the person talking on the cellphone via bluetooth wireless headset, while taking digipics storing them on my PDA, which adds metafiles to the digipics marking them with lattitude and longitude (down to the second) via the GPS that my cellphone has, all automatically with bluetooth wireless connections.... Lmao!

I also do a little wood-working here and there, allthough that usually takes a back burner to my car, and computer work.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:43 AM

well i would have to say huntin fishing (outdoors in general) school (not sure if its a hobby) and of course mcf!

Old 11-15-2007, 05:50 AM

[align=center][:-]This is what animals are permitted to be hunted[/align][align=center]in Florida : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align]Many Types of Big Game and Small Game Animals in Florida[align=center]There are many types of big game and small game animals to hunt in Florida. Not all of the hunting guides and outfitters will be able to hunt each animal listed. Their website should describe what animals they hunt and any additional information you may need.
[/align]

Big Game Animals -Small Game- Animals Game Birds
[ul][*][align=center]Whitetail Deer [/align][*][align=center]Wild Boar – Hog [/align][*][align=center]Alligator[/align][/ul]
[ul][*][align=center]None[/align][/ul]
[ul][*][align=center]Eastern Turkey[/align][*][align=center]Osceola Turkey[/align][*][align=center]Duck[/align][*][align=center]Goose[/align][*][align=center]Quail[/align][*][align=center]Dove[/align][/ul]
[align=center][/align][align=center]Below is a link for all States, plus Canada[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.huntingtripsrus.com/florida-hunting.html[/align]

Old 11-15-2007, 06:37 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

women

Old 11-15-2007, 06:56 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

wo/men
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Super Member

[/align][align=center]`Duane,[/align][align=center]You Posted that Women R your Hobbie [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]~ 2 Dare 2 Dream ~[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Dreams[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Singing, "My Dreams R gett'in `wet"[/align][align=center][8D][][/align][align=center]Duane, get your hands outa your pocket's [][/align]

Quick Reply: ~ MCF Hobbies ? ~