Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~ Happy Thanks ~

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 10:01 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ~ Happy Thanks ~

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]to every member of the[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Family[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know many member's will be on the highways,[/align][align=center]and I wish all a safe `journey, and happiness.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I give Thanks to be `free, and to be `me.[/align][align=center]I give Special Thanks to the military. I give thanks to all that believe[/align][align=center]and fight tokeep us`free.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy[/align][align=center]"Walk your Talk" ~ Kid `Space ~[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]~ I give thanks to the creator of all ~[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space, the Beach Gang, & Friends[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Default RE: ~ Happy Thanks ~

And the same to you and yours. We will be on the road early weds. am from ne nc to freeport,fla in the monte. Our first big road trip in her. Take care.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

To all here... Thank You!

I give thanks for letting me partake in the activities here!

Old 11-18-2007, 12:13 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: blazerman3

And the same to you and yours. We will be on the road early weds. am from ne nc to freeport,fla in the monte. Our first big road trip in her. Take care.
[/align][align=center][:-]Robert, I wish you & family a safe Trip [:-][/align][align=center]The Boat Captain's I know have [/align][align=center]said the fishing is great there [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click on link for Weather [:-][/align][align=center]Current Conditions: Forecasts, Radar & Warnings [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Going Fish'in ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]EnJoy the SunShine[/align]

Old 11-18-2007, 01:20 PM

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time, I know this forum has helped my with all sorts of things related to my Monte and I am thankful for that.

I am also thankful for having a Monte Carlo and can't wait to take it on the ~450 mile trip home Tuesday, which should turn over 42k and that means time for an oil change.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:15 PM

Member's
What are you giving thanks for ?
Post them
[:-]
`Space

Old 11-18-2007, 04:56 PM

I give thanks every day.
I found a women dumb enough to stay with me this long and have two great kids!!
and of course the monte.

But honestly i give thanks for air to breath and a life worth living !!
Hope all of you are having a good HOLIDAY SEASON!!

it is a shame to know tha thtis is the most depressing time of year for many. SO if this is the case please remeber were here for you!!

Old 11-18-2007, 06:08 PM

i would like to say happy thanksgiving to all the mcf members of the U.S from all your canadian freinds in the north !!!!!

Old 11-18-2007, 06:33 PM

i just give thanks that i am able to be here to give thanks. and thankful that i can come to a place like this and be with friendly people and not have to worry about gettin crap.

thank everybody here for their kindness and i wish everybody a happy thanksgiving

Old 11-18-2007, 07:03 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I give thanks for the fact we're able to give thanks. Our country may not be as free as it could be, but it's still a heck of a lot better then some places on this blue planet.

You guys n gals have been very nice to me. Letting me hang out with you. So thank you to all my online friends (and one space guy) at MCFs.

So far the majority of online places I hang out everyone treats everyone lese with respect. No conflicts amoung the members. And that's something else to be thankful for.

For those who're traveling, please stay safe.

Quick Reply: ~ Happy Thanks ~