Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~ CARS - WTF ? GM + More : )~

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 03:16 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: - WTF - ?

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd
now that would be awesome for them to re-make the elcamino...but it has to be rear wheel drive with a v8 in it
i have always loved the elcamino
[/align][align=center]Josh, Mod Wiz, I just think that theyare sporty & practicial for work & fun : )[/align][align=center]GM Holden Version........Now, Left hand drive : )[/align][align=center]Might be shipped to North America ?[/align][align=center]I like the look of the older El Camino better then this [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Aussie’s Holden Ute is Next Rebadged El Camino?
[/align]Posted on 02.15.2007 11:51 by Joseph DeLucca
Filed in: Chevrolet Holden

The Holden Ute is a very popular vehicle down- I use to live there and you would see them everywhere. Carpoint of Australia reports that the redesigned version production launch date has been pushed up to this Spring. Even more revealing is that the Holden Ute will also be produced in left hand drive form. Does this mean that GM is bringing the Holden Ute to be “rebadged” as the next Chevrolet El Camino? Or is the rebadge destined for another marke
Source:http://wheels.carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/

[/align][/align]

Old 03-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

yah...i dont like that..but i do like this

Old 03-19-2007, 03:52 PM

[align=center]Josh, Mod Wiz Kidd, that is a beautiful pic/ride...I just wish they made them[/align][align=center]in my price range....budget : )[/align]

[hr]

[align=center][:-]Click below links & check them out "WOW"[/align][align=center][:-]Site #1[/align][align=center]http://www.holdencampaign.com.au/thunder/content.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Site #2[/align][align=center]http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/...?modelid=15002[/align]

[hr]

[align=center]Thanks 4 your post [/align][align=center]After you have checked out their link....what did U think ?[/align][align=center][sm=WTFsgign.gif]Where's The Fun ?[sm=WTFsgign.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's above[/align][align=center][sm=massbounce.gif][/align]

Old 03-19-2007, 04:19 PM
5 Year Member

I think i would like it....as long as i fit in it anyway

Old 03-19-2007, 05:01 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd
I think i would like it....as long as i fit in it anyway
Mod Wiz Kidd, check out Holden's CREWMEN SS, it's a 4dr w/bed : )
I love the side view & you could always remove the rear seat
for more room. WoW....click below link & click out their slide show : )

Old 03-19-2007, 05:06 PM
5 Year Member

man...that would be nice to have...be something different...but i dont think you could get that up here too easily...

Old 03-19-2007, 10:02 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I"ll take the SSR. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-20-2007, 08:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]Mod Wiz Kidd, I don't know about the SkyRider ? I would have to see it in person[/align][align=center]and then drive it : )....The Camaro SS is just a concept (What I think it should be like : )[/align][align=center]I really like the concept verson SS, but I'm a dreamer...even when I'm awake : )[/align]

[hr]

[align=center][/align][align=center]I would like to see GM-Chevy do a retro on the El Camino[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]
Chevy El Camino For Sale in Arizona
Featured El Camino
[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]WoW[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I really like them What do you think of this one : ) ?[/align][align=center]

Price :
$14,000.00 -

Year:
1968[/align][align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=center]I really like the bulge in the Hood & the front : ) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It has a 396 cu inchIs that a good Engine ? AnyOne know ?[/align][align=center]1968 SS Model with automatic
700 R4 Trans New Interio Bucket seats American Racing Wheels Air Conditioning Console On The Floor Power Windows Flowmaster Exhaust Complete New Chassis New Disc Brakes
This car will get the looks and runs great.
[/align][align=center]http://www.chevytrader.com/chevy-for-sale-1113.html[/align][align=center][/align]
Yes Space, the 396 was a rocket of an engine. It was the smaller of the factory installedBig Block engines along with the 427 and 454. I believe the basic SS version generated 375 bhp. With simple mods like a Holley carb, Eddlebrock mid-rise manifold, cam, headers and Flowmasters, you could get an easy 450 bhp and a 11-12 second car with more of the mods stated below.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

If you wanted to further modify the car. You could add a limited slip 4:11 rear end, tub the fender wells, put some sticky meats, a 3500-4500 stall converter...I could go on but my pants are starting to get wet......

Old 03-21-2007, 02:20 PM

I'm lookin foreward to the "car of tomorrow" this week at Bristol

but heck I always look foreward to Bristol[sm=happy046.gif]

DINO KY

Quick Reply: ~ CARS - WTF ? GM + More : )~