Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`TUESDAY MEMBER's BLOG: 8/4/09

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 07:58 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
mornin every one just got to work...could have used a little more sleep...fell asleep about 8 last night on the couch g/f woke me up at like 11 to come to bed....that was a mistake i didn't fall back

Morn'in `Justin, yes g/f's can do that 2 U 4-Sure.
Mine wakes me `up 2 talk : ) lol
Then she keeps asking "Are you awake?" lol
Wish U a Good Day, hope it goes fast 4 U

Old 08-04-2009, 07:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

asleep till about 4:30 ...lame... o well today is a new day

Old 08-04-2009, 08:24 AM

Good morning all. I am off to help my mom move bark-chips into her back yard before it gets to hot. Looking forward to my trip to the police station tonight as my step dad and I are taking our concealed weapons class.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone! For some reason I didn't post on this before I went through all the other threads! I must be spacing out today :P

Let's see... not much is new on the Monte front. She's nice and clean from this weekend still The interior was bothering me so much that I just drove around until I found a tree with a good amount of shade to park under, turned on the AC and trapped myself inside until it was clean.

I think the guy that was going to help me with some mechanics / tuning is flaking on me right when I was about to order the parts Hopefully he gets back to me, but for now I just threw some money into a savings account and I may have to go for a plan B build, which would be much more basic Or it would just cost me more money to have a mechanic put those parts in for me... OY

But I digress. I hope everyone is having a good start to their Tuesday!

Old 08-04-2009, 09:04 AM

...Hi Todd our Teacher : ) I got my CCW permit last year..I don't carry it unless I go on a Road Trip. I wish there were no weapons, and it could just be hand to hand combat : ) I know, I dream alot

..Hi `Mike, it's frustrating 4 Sure when there seems to be so many that are not true to their words : ( Especially if they are in business to make $'s from their customer's. If he's good, then I hope he comes through 4 U, but if he is just a talker & not a actor of his words , I would search for another professional that can do the job 4 U.

* Your help to many Member's does not go un-noticed 4 Sure...
Thank You for being a very active contributing member to our Monte Carlo Family....Our staff considers you an asset to our family

Old 08-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

mornin, everyone! not alot going on today, im still in nyc, but i have been managing to keep track of posts during my downtime.... im glad to see that everyone seems to be doing ok, aside from dealing with some of lifes little stumbeling blocks, and that everyone is having a good day so far
later, everyone!

Old 08-04-2009, 10:17 AM

...Hi Ryan, Are you hav'in a good time in NYC ? Are you in Manhatten ? With all those tall buildings ?

When are you returning to Buzzkill
Maybe the bridge will be fixed by them ?
Thanks 4 check'in on your MCF Family...Be safe, but
have lots of fun....: ) Catch U later online....EnJoy
the Big Apple : )

Old 08-04-2009, 10:24 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Really tired and I hit a pheasant this morning lol. 70 mph plus and no damage to carla, poor bird though, musta hit the radiator mount. And now i get to go clean out a/c vents on the roof.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning All

Busy Morning here! I got to drive all the way to SFO (San Fran airport) to pick up my mom...Why she chose SFO over SJC(san jose airport) is beyond me...Probably cheaper.LOL So it will take me an hour to get there, and hour to get back. Obviously i'll be late for work (not a big deal) but this means the confrence call needs to be done in the car while i'm driving...what a pain. LOL. And mom can't drive either on the way back because i'm the only one on the rental agreement for the Cobalt. Oh well, at least I don't have to go to work till this afternoon!

Better get going, I just thought i'd check in with you guys and say hi real quick. Have a great day everyone!

Old 08-04-2009, 10:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Whats up everyone. Been another busy day here in HOT-Lawton.

Sunny 84°F
Feels Like
86°F

Its going to be almost 100 today.

I'm coming to a very hard decision soon. The Monte is starting to get a bit tired. I want to put in a 3.8, but i have no place to do it ( i live in an apt complex ) or i can sell it and use the money to get me a 98-99 Z34. Maybe even get us a 4th Gen MC, but the priced are outrageous. But Lately, Lisa and I have been talking about getting us a Chevy truck. I'd love to keep my current MC, but like i said, its getting a bit tired and i cant work on it like i would love to.

Were not going to decide anything until after Christmas then see what happens during tax season.

I guess we will see when the time comes.

Quick Reply: `TUESDAY MEMBER's BLOG: 8/4/09