Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`Thursday, MCF MEMEBER's BLOG: August 6, 2009 : )

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 12:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by skylark65
blacksheep mike, are ya heading up this way on friday? ya up to doin the meet at DQ?
no that i asked, though, imma probibly have something come up, lol. that always seems to happen, lol.
Like always I'll be heading up AFTER work on Friday. So I don't usually get to DQ until about 9:30 (9 on my NEXT trip after those mods are put in this month ) so if there are cars, I'm stopping! lol (I'll just buy the g/f some ice cream so she doesn't mind stopping)

But if i'm too late I may just keep going.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i dont blame ya mike. oh, well i think i might bring the monte up there tomorrow just to strech its legs, its been setting for ovesr a week....

oh, what do you all think of the new signature??

Old 08-06-2009, 12:49 PM

Justin to hear about your mom doing better and off chemo. My grandpa is on chemo right now.

RJ- Let us know what the doc says.

I am enjoying the cool down. Time to get outside.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:32 PM

15 Year Member

Did you steal your dad's car Ryan? :P

Old 08-06-2009, 02:36 PM

oh, what do you all think of the new signature??

&

4-Sure
Oh, Ryan ? is that the Hi Life Lounge I posted on previous page ?
ps. Great new `sig......SS

Old 08-06-2009, 02:50 PM

,,4 Blk Sheep `Mike, Is this what U R look'in 4 ?
# SPL-30133 - Chevy Monte Carlo 2000-2007, OEM Factory Style - Non-Lit Rear Wing. Add a distinct look to your vehicle and make it stand-out from the masses!!!

Each Spoilers Paint Job Is Guaranteed to Match! We have the same computerized paint mixing platform the manufacturer uses which enables us to guarantee that your wing will match the factory color and finish of your vehicle.

All our spoilers are made from hand-laid fiberglass or blow-molded plastic to ensure their sculpted detail and durability. After enduring a series of quality inspections, each spoiler is painted to match the factory colors - precisely! Many of our easy-to-follow instructions come with diagrams showing the proper steps of installation.

FEATURES:
  • Made In The USA!
  • 3-Year, 30,000 Mile Warranty!
  • Spoilers Ship Within 3-5 Business Days!
  • Mounting Hardware & Instructions Included!

Note: If you select "PAINTED" option, don't forget to enter the the color code of your vehicle!!! Look up your paint code HERE and enter it below.
DetailsPrice:$99.99 Options PLEASE SELECT UNPAINTED - Primed Finish PAINTED - Enter Color Code Below (+ $70.00)

http://www.carid.com/product.php?pro...t=38751&page=1

Old 08-06-2009, 02:59 PM

15 Year Member

'Space that is NOT what I'm looking for. I need an 06-07 Monte SS Spoiler, that is the 00-05 universal fitting one. Uglier in my opinion and requires me to drill holes :P

Old 08-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Did you steal your dad's car Ryan? :P
if the interior didint stink i would.... we call it the super stink, lol. i figure i might as well list it under my cars 'caus its a monte....

Originally Posted by KidSpace

[CENTER]

&

4-Sure
[/QUO]

thanks, space! i took that after my dad washed / waxed his ss one day, and i just noticed that it was so shiny that my car reflected off of it in the pic. its awsome, lol. my only beef is that the trash can is visable in the backround, if ida known how shiny his car would come out ida moved it

Oh, Ryan ? is that the Hi Life Lounge I posted on previous page ?
]
its the same resturant, but that is their old location, to which they lost the lese about 3 years ago, i think.... they had been there scince 1936! that one was cool, behind the flag was a round fishtank that served as a window. the one i was at is after they relocated, its a little smaller, but they did a great job of capturing the feel of the old one, the only thing that tipped me off was that the old one was on a corner and the new one is not. and the food is amazing, i highly recomend it to anyone who goes into the city especially friday, $20.00 prime rib night.... *drool drool*... that meal will last 2 days, no lie

Last edited by skylark65; 08-06-2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: wow, i really messed up the quote things, lol
Old 08-06-2009, 04:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Just took the Monte to get it washed. They washed and waxed it at the body shop, but it kinda drizzled here this morning, just enough to kinda wet the raods so that all the dirt and crap got flung up the side...So I had to go have it washed because I'm leaving work early today and going to the coast, and I plan on taking some pictures of my car off of HWY 1...So it needs to be super clean! And yes, I will post for you all to see.

Old 08-06-2009, 04:03 PM

I am at work until 11 tonight eastern time. I want to do a drive this weekend but my dad is working on my quarter panel. Sucks. Anyhoo.... I'm headed back to the phones (love working here...not) and I'm just doing my best not to cry over Bobby...

it's not him... i just hate being dumped!

Quick Reply: `Thursday, MCF MEMEBER's BLOG: August 6, 2009 : )