Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`Space in Rehab : )

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 07:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: `Space in Rehab : )

ORIGINAL: Taz

I changed my sig to a picture of me, and the server melted down. LOL.

LMAO! I KNEW IT!!

Old 05-23-2008, 07:34 AM
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]Hi EveryBody,[/align][align=center]The MCF Site has been down for maintenance/problem[/align][align=center]since Saturday May 17th, 08.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]On Sunday, that little post ***** `Space was rushed[/align][align=center]to the MCF Rehabilationhospital for his Monte Carlo Addiction.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]He was having a very difficult time going `Cold Turkey, and not being able to get online[/align][align=center]to the MCF [/align][align=center]The Beach Bum's brought him pictures of every [/align][align=center]generation Monte Carlo, &that seems to ease the pains.[/align][align=center]Admin `Patrick sent him a get well card & updates[/align][align=center]on the progress repairs to the MCF : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Doctor's have pumped him full of `Happy Pills,[/align][align=center]and some high-test-space fuel, and we think[/align][align=center]that he will have a full recovery, and be returning[/align][align=center]shortly to the forum. This was a warning!!!![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space has really missed his net MCF `Friends,[/align][align=center]and wishes everyone a `Happy.[/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for the get well cards/emails.[/align][align=center]Ok, what's been happening in your `life ?[/align][align=center]How's your Monte ?[/align][align=center]Peace/Out the `Bum's & yes `Space II[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

lol now that was a good post to read first in the morning lol good one space

Old 05-23-2008, 11:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

please don't use that type face anymore 'Space... it makes your post whoring harder to read i misread several words and had ot go back and focus for a second [:@]
Duane, are you our new thread ****?

Old 05-23-2008, 11:33 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

please don't use that type face anymore 'Space... it makes your post whoring harder to read i misread several words and had ot go back and focus for a second [:@]
Duane, are you our new thread ****?
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL GP `Dave,[/align][align=center]I think Duane maybe isin need of glasses,[8D] or has self appointed [/align][align=center]himself the MCF Hall Monitor of post, or[/align][align=center]MasterDebator Critic [&:]with personal tactical reasons of[/align][align=center]his own. : ) [/align][align=center]I thought it was funny, but I enjoy Duane's posts. It[/align][align=center]amazes me what falls outa his mind : )[/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align]

Old 05-23-2008, 11:36 AM
5 Year Member

duane's the hall monitor! lol...that just reminded me of screech in saved by the bell when he was hall monitor lmao!!

Old 05-23-2008, 11:39 AM

oh lord, u just hadda bring screech in here didnt ya? personally i think he'd be more of a barney phiffe just my opinion

Old 05-23-2008, 11:44 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

duane's the hall monitor! lol...that just reminded me of screech in saved by the bell when he was hall monitor lmao!!
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL Mod `Wiz,[/align][align=center]I hope duane has a sense of humor : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]`Space, where's your freak'in Hall Pass ?[/align][align=center]Get back to your studies, you MCF Post ***** ?[/align][align=center]I'm gona tell the MCF Moderator's about you...[/align][align=center]Go to the Moderator's office ...NOW...or else : )[/align][align=center]I'm gona get you kicked `off-line/detention/time `out[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Dustin is best known for playing the loveable doofus "Screech" on "Saved by the Bell." In real life, he's a bit of a gaygeek, and is a big fan of computers and chess & Blue Monte Carlo's. In recent years, he has not acted very much, but did take the time to put out "Dustin Diamond Teaches Chess" in 2001. He also appeared in "Hollywood Squares" in 2003. We heard that he's a covert member of[/align][align=center]the MCF : )[/align]

Old 05-23-2008, 12:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]MasterDebator Critic [&:]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Don't forget,heis also aCunning Linguist.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 05-23-2008, 01:09 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hehe... i was referring to the first post with that weird cursive writing...

yeap, i'm the hall monitor and new thread **** around here..

funny you used the term MasterDebator 'Space...

We had to name teams for a gamein my AP Government & Politics class... my team was the MasterDebators

Old 05-23-2008, 01:19 PM

duane if i were u i wouldnt do that in public

Quick Reply: `Space in Rehab : )