Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`Space gets a PizzaBox : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:28 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default `Space gets a PizzaBox : )

[align=center][/align][align=center]Breaking News[/align][align=center]Kid Space is a traitor to the MCF : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]He now joins Moderator `Mickey & just got a Honda[/align][align=center][:-]2007 Space Element Honda SC [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Space`s Grandfather sold his Corvette, and took[/align][align=center]the Honda SC on Trade + Big $'s.[/align][align=center]I was cry`in 4 Sure.[X(][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]They just completed the deal this morning.[/align][align=center]The SC only has 1800 miles on it.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I drove the SC yesterday, and really liked `it, and my[/align][align=center]g/p said he would sell it to me for only$10K WoW.[/align][align=center]This morning, it was put into my name.[8D][/align][align=center]The bums & Iare `Happy 4-$ure : )[/align][align=center][:-]Needs a Rack for Surf Boards [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It`s now a SpaceBeachBums Surf`in SC : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I still want to get a 06-07 MonteV8 SS, but for now the[/align][align=center]Bum`s & I[/align][align=center]will be cruz`in a SC SpaceElement Box[8D].[/align][align=center]The retail price of the SC is $21,885[/align][align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=center]I will still be visiting the MCF, but I will also be[/align][align=center]on the Honda Forums learning more about the Space[/align][align=center]Elements of Honda.[/align][align=center]Please don`t throw stones. Everyone has to do,[/align][align=center]what they have to do. I still love the Monte Carlo,[/align][align=center]and I hope there is another one in my future.[/align][align=center](Oh zero to sixty MPH(you can eat lunch in this[/align][align=center]box B-4 you get to sixty : )[/align][align=center]Good Luck to Everyone on the MCF[/align][align=center]Sincerely,[/align][align=center]`Space & the BeachBums[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 09-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Default RE: KidSpace is a `Traitor : )

Congrats on the new ride Space. Even though it is not a monte it looks to be a steal deal. And you can fit all the beach bums in it, in the monte it would be a tight fit.
You'll get your monte eventually as long as you dont lose the dream.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:15 AM

Hi L.K.,
Thanks 4 your kind words, I appreciate 4 Sure.
I think once you have owned/driven a Monte Carlo, you will always want to
have,& drive a Monte Carlo.
There is nothing that will replace the sounds of a Chevy V8, especially
in a SuperSuper Touring Coupe like the Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
To me, the Monte is a very unique vehicle for the $, and I really
don`t believe there is truly any vehicle in its class.
For now, the SpaceElement SC really fix`s my needs, and yes there is
room for the `Bums : ) When I finish my degree, & get a better `job
I will be on the search again for my Special Monte Carlo `Dream.
I am sure that I will not lose my Monte Carlo V8 SS `Dream.
"Once a Monte Man, always a Monte Man : )"
L.K., good luck to you, and your Awesomee SS on your
`Highways of Life.
the `kid

Old 09-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats on the new car Space!
I'm with Big Mecho. The Element should be able to hold you, the bums, and surfboards easier.

Sorry to hear your g/p gave up his Corvette. I know the two of you really liked it. What made him get rid of it?

You did get a heck of a deal. Hope your new Space Element treats you well.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:09 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Benedict Arnold!!!!!!!!!

how can you do it space.....

Old 09-02-2008, 11:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Taz

Congrats on the new car Space!
I'm with Big Mecho. The Element should be able to hold you, the bums, and surfboards easier.

Sorry to hear your g/p gave up his Corvette. I know the two of you really liked it. What made him get rid of it?

You did get a heck of a deal. Hope your new Space Element treats you well.
Thanks Mod `Tazfor your wishes 4-Sure : )
Life seems to be in constant change, and things happen that are not planned, or
expected. My g/p purchased the Corvette because his affluence friend gave him
a deal he could not refuse. He is not into sports, or fancy rides. He is happy with
his old work truck.
One of the guys @ the Boat Club had the HondaSC in his Condo Garage for
when he came to Florida a few times a year. He seen my G/p`s Corvette, and
made him a offer he could not refuse, and my g/ptook the Honda on trade.
When my g/p pulled `up yesterday in the Honda, he threw me the keys,
and the Bums & I fell in love. My girlfriend still does not know I got it : )
I loved the Vette, but it is just not a car for me (at this time in my life $), plus I can`t afford the high risk insurance on a Corvette & worry about where I can park it
safely everytime I take it out of the garage.
My g/p is out now in the Honda, and I can`t wait 4 him 2 get back : )
It even has a Nav System, so now [8D],when I go to the big city, I won`t get lost.
Space is always "Lost in his own `Space : )
When my g/p said I could have the SC for $10K, I jumped for `joy 4-$ure : )
He said I could keep `it or sell/trade it and get the vehicle I wanted.
I did not even have to pay state taxes because my g/p put `gift on the title.
I just had to pay title & transfer fees : )
For now, I plan on keep`in it until I finish school. It is a super fun ride, &
has lots of room. Oh, I checked 0-60 times and they were 8.8 seconds.
I will still be checking in, and keeping `up with what`s happening on the MCF
Thanks EveryOne 4 putt`in `up with that crazy kid `Space : )

Old 09-02-2008, 12:50 PM

Space is it FWD or AWD?
I4? V6? Engine.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:46 PM

aww right. good fpr you ..... that does look like one deal that was hard to pass up!

Old 09-02-2008, 02:15 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: big_mecho13

Space is it FWD or AWD?
I4? V6? Engine.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `LK,[/align][align=center]The below is some infor on the SC : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]*Thanks `Mike, Silver Bullet for your post : )[/align][align=center]I know it was a deal I could not pass `up. My grandfather[/align][align=center]has always taught me `if I wanted anything, [/align][align=center]I would have to give `up to get `it.... I was shocked when he let me have the SC for[/align][align=center]only $10K. With the money he made on the deal, he was[/align][align=center]able to share his goodfortune with me. WoW, I always loved [/align][align=center]my g/p, I just love him more each day : ) 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]It is really a fun Vehicle, and I hope it survives the 3 major[/align][align=center]storms kick`in up in the Atlantic.[/align][align=center]Below issome infor on the `SC SpaceElement : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]The extremely versatile Honda Element SUV undergoes a transformation for 2007 with freshened styling, 10 more horsepower WoW, new 5-speed automatic transmission and extensive new standard safety equipment that includes side curtain airbags and Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®). An all-new sporty variation, the Element SC, also debuts with a sport-tuned suspension, "Street Custom" styling and premium features.
The addition of standard front side airbags with passenger-side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS), side curtain airbags and VSA to the Element mark a significant milestone for Honda's dedication to vehicle safety by fulfilling the goals of its "Safety for Everyone" initiative introduced in 2003.
In addition to new safety equipment, more than a dozen enhancements have been made to the Element LX and EX, highlighted by new headlight and grille styling, a more powerful 166-horsepower 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine, Drive-by-Wireâ„¢ throttle system, new interior color schemes with black urethane flooring, integrated front seat belts, Maintenance Minderâ„¢ system, new gauge designs, tire pressure monitoring system and more.
"The 2007 Honda Element provides an extensive list of advanced safety equipment. The newly-introduced Element SC trim level provides more than 10 additional exclusive features that include a sport-tuned suspension with lowered ride height; 18-inch wheels (a Honda Division first as a standard feature); exclusive exterior styling with an "aero" grille, projector beam headlights, and unique painted bumpers; and an exclusive interior with a carpeted floor (first and second rows), center console with storage, stylish piano black trim, and exclusive interior fabrics with corresponding interior trim. The SC only comes in FWD.

I know it`s not a Monte Carlo, but it sure makes
me smile when I drive `it.
Thanks for your posts.[/align][align=center]"Parting is such `sweet sorrow"

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]R U Happy `Space Yes, 4-Sure [8D]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/74172BFF9A7F4A738EDF904573AFD244.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 09-02-2008, 02:21 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

Benedict Arnold!!!!!!!!!

how can you do it space.....
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Cowboy `Duane[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL[/align][align=center]"EveryOne got 2 do, what they Got 2 do"[/align][align=center]4-Sure : )[/align][align=center]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/D170A2F7CF5748D08B050F2D9A643652.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Quick Reply: `Space gets a PizzaBox : )