Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`Santa Comic's + Ho-Ho-Ho

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 03:06 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow `Santa Comic's + Ho-Ho-Ho

<TABLE id=Christmas cellSpacing=0 summary=Christmas cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Funny Santa Cartoons

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 6px" vAlign=top><!--webbot bot="Include" U-Include="../../ThemesGuy/google_fun_float_xmas.htm" TAG="BODY" startspan -->
<!--webbot bot="Include" endspan i-checksum="2530" -->Funny Santa Pictures In a Variety of Poses

MCF collection of amusing Santa Claus caricatures, stories and pictures.

<!--webbot bot="Include" endspan i-checksum="19133" -->Father Christmas Opens His Own Presents

That MCF FORUM is addicting...If your good this year I'll
let you drive your Monte Carlo SpaceInjected Monte Carlo Santa Sports Hot Rod.
Please log `off, you got 2 get ready 4 tonite
================================================== ======
Santa's Funny Outfit

How do you know Santa Claus has to be a man?
No woman is going to wear the same outfit year after year.

10 Reasons Why a Woman WOULD LIKE to Be Santa Claus
  1. There'd be no more early morning decisions about what to wear to the office.
  2. No one would bother to ask Santa Claus for a ride to work.
  3. Buy one big brown belt and you'd be accessorized for life.
  4. You'd always work in sensible footwear.
  5. You'd never be expected to make the coffee.
  6. There'd be no need to play office politics; a hearty ho-ho-ho would remind everyone who is the boss.
  7. Juggling work and family would be easy. All your children would adore you; even your teenagers would want to sit in your lap.
  8. You'd never take the wrong coat on your way home.
  9. You could grow a tummy the size of Texas and consider it a job requirement of a funny Santa Claus.
  10. No one would ask to see your job description.
Real-life Santa Claus ProblemSanta Claus received a parking ticket from a Brooklyn jobsworth.

Word has reached Will and Guy that a New York parking official has penalised Santa Claus for a parking offence while delivering his presents to needy children. Father Christmas [aka Chip Cafiero, a retired schoolteacher] received the $115 USD ticket in Brooklyn. Apparently he shouted to the official, 'Ho! Ho! Ho!' but he was completely ignored.

Santa claims that his horse-drawn carriage and a SUV carrying the toys was not causing an obstruction. We are not able to raise a comment from the police but a local politician has said the parking ticket is 'ridiculous.'

Footnote:

On hearing the news that that the D.A. is called Mary Christmas, Guy has taken the odds of 6:4 that Santa beats the rap.

<!--webbot bot="Include" U-Include="../../ThemesGuy/google_fun_video_xmas.htm" TAG="BODY" startspan -->

<!--webbot bot="Include" endspan i-checksum="16232" -->Funny Santa Cartoons - Ho Ho Ho

Canada: Father Christmas has his own personal zip code; it is the alphanumeric number: H0H 0H0. (Ho-Ho-Ho) In this way people who write to Santa know that their letter will arrive safely. It has been his personal code since 1982 and Will and Guy have learned that this address receives some 1 million letters from all over the world each year.

<!--webbot bot="Include" endspan i-checksum="8887" -->Santa and The Train Set

Guy and Father Christmas - A Personal Reminiscence

As a boy of about five, I was taken into the big city to meet with Father Christmas. He had his elf grotto in the big department store. My mother and I had to queue, but eventually I reached Father Christmas and he asked me, 'Guy what would you like for Christmas?' I dumbfounded, then I surprised my Mother by saying: 'Nothing'. <!--webbot bot="Include" U-Include="../../ThemesGuy/google_fun_video_xmas2.htm" TAG="BODY" startspan -->

<!--webbot bot="Include" endspan i-checksum="25907" -->Other Names for Santa Claus

While it is true that the name Santa Claus was an American 'invention' sometime before 1870. The original name for the 'figure' associated with the mid-winter festival was Saint Nicholas, or St. Nick. Other languages have variations or translations of Saint Nicolas, for example, Père No�l, Papa Noel, Babbo Natale, Papai Noel, Father Christmas, and Kris Kringle.

Santa Claus and Coca Cola - The Urban Myth

A popular urban myth is that back in 1928 Coca Cola invented Santa Claus. What fuels this myth is that his red coat matches perfectly the Coca Cola livery.

The truth is that while early Santa Claus often wore green, Santa Claus in red was established by the 1860s, long before Coca Cola was invented.

Santa Sacked for Smacking Boy

A Santa Claus is facing the sack from a Dutch shopping centre after he smacked a young boy for pulling his beard.

Peter Hendriks hit the boy on the backside in front of dozens of shoppers in the town of Rijswijk. Defending his actions, he said: 'If I hadn't done that, he would have pulled off my beard and dozens of children would have been traumatised.'

More Funny Santa Cartoons

Good Santa - Bad Santa?

<!--webbot bot="Include" endspan i-checksum="9158" -->Sketch of Santa's Footprint

Santa Banned from Markets in Austria and Germany

The move in Vienna has been followed by Christmas markets across Austria and Germany where St Nicholas is the traditional bearer of Christmas gifts. Bettina Schade, from the Frankfurter Nicholas Initiative in Germany commented, 'We object to the material things, the hectic rush to buy gifts, and the ubiquity of the bearded man in the red suit that are taking away from the core meaning of Christmas.

A Vienna city hall spokesman added that Santa Claus is an English language creation, people who want to see him should go to America where I am sure Coca Cola will be happy to oblige. 'The Christian origins of Christmas, like the birth of Jesus, have receded into the background. It's becoming more and more a festival that is reduced to simply worldly gifts and commerce.'

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by Space; 12-24-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

good thread Space

Old 12-24-2011, 03:21 PM

Lol `Zach, what have you been drink'in ? LOL
I stayed up all night putting this thread 2gether What ?
...OK, I lied...I stole them from Santa's Site...Maybe that's why he never stops at my place on Santa Morning

Thanks 4 your post...Happy that U EnJoyed...

Old 12-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Space , Here's one about christmas..

Old 12-24-2011, 03:33 PM

LoL `Jerry , Good One & I've said all those words
I hope more member's post their Santa comic's/jokes/etc
We have 2 remember we are a family forum.
That alien kid keeps 4-get'in that...No wonder Santa never brings him anything ~> 4-Sure

p.s. Jerry thanks for sharing + all your contributions to our forum...

Old 12-24-2011, 04:05 PM

Stolen from Page 1 of 2day's Blog..
Just in case you want to watch a free Movie, or are bored
It will put you in2 a SpaceSanta Eve Mood, & it also
has Space's home planet in the movie
Please adopt an Alien
Oh, there's a nude bathroom scene, so cover your kid's eyes during that part ? LOL
Alien for Christmas on Vimeo

Click above link*^* if you Want an Alien for Christmas
EveryBody should have one ..want one!
It's a short vid, but `fun ?
*** Warning: Adult Content ***
Show it 2 your kids

Quote:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" itxtNodeId="939" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="941" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="942" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="943" itxtHarvested="0">
Above 4 Kid's & Adult Kid's 2
Click/Watch/Sing along/EnJoy
* If you get `up & dance ?, please record & post
Self animated film about a little boy who wants an `Space alien for Christmas.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / message -->

Last edited by Space; 12-24-2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:05 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

some of these are pretty funny

Old 12-24-2011, 07:51 PM

This is funny, had to share with family,Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Old 12-24-2011, 11:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Funny stuff.

Old 12-25-2011, 01:17 AM

Space this is very cute and festive. Merry Christmas.

Quick Reply: `Santa Comic's + Ho-Ho-Ho