Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`Monday, July 27, 2009 MEMBER's BLOG : )

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 03:27 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow `Monday, July 27, 2009 MEMBER's BLOG : )

Above MCF logo by Moderator J.J. Thank You!

MCF ToDay
Monday, July 27, 2009

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth
`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi
Don't be `Shy
Become part of our
Monte Carlo Family.

Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Zone

Winner's own & drive a
Chevrolet Monte Carlo

4-Sure
July 2009
Monte of the Month
Winner
Moderator `J.J.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:43 AM

Hello Member's,

Start of a new day, a new week ?
I guess we are still alive & survived another weekend
Hope everyone had a good weekend, but if not
you've been given another day to work on
making things better for yourself, and hopefully
others in your life. Your Choice, Your Decision.
I choose to make things better.
Wish you, yes you reading this a Happy Monday.
Peace/Health/Happiness
EnJoy Your `Day. Whose in Control ?
Take Charge of You, & You will take Charge
of your `Life, for you are the Driver of your
Monte Carlo & your `life.
Make your map, &
Drive where you want to `go....
4-Sure

Old 07-27-2009, 03:50 AM
Thumbs up Click 2 `Vote

If your have not `Voted for August 2009
Monte Carlo of the Month
Please Click
below
link
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=15014
..Click above link
Thank You for being a Active MCF Family Member

Last edited by Space; 07-27-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:51 AM

HI MCF members. I got my new 00 monte LS yesterday, my Wild Cherry, the diamond in the rough that needs a new transmission among other things. I got my report from work, and I'm really worried, that while I'm trying to be the best I can be at my job, other areas are being affected and I want to make sure I'm being the best and hitting my performance marks for production (it's a long story) so for the first time I am really worried, and really beginning to hate my job whereas before I didn't.

being worried about that is making me worry about what I will do when I see this list of repairs this car may need. I kind of bought it sight unseen which is stupid, but when I knew she was red and had a moonroof I wanted her. The dent along the side door is really pissing me off, I am so mad because I work so hard and with everything I've been through I can't get ahead. It's really got me depressed. Worrying about my car, my finances, etc. I am also worried that my daddy is dissapointed in me, he bought me my first monte carlo to begin with, that I still owed him money on, that got creamed last friday. Our relationship has changed... and it will probably never be the same again.

I'm hurting alot in a lot of different places... and it's good to just come here and BS about our cars and get help from others who are more knowledgeable than myself.

I'm also having male problems but that's another story for another lifetime. And i'm NOT talking about my divorce...

Today I am signing the title (wish I could back out, but I'm not going to give up now) and I'm just fearing what I have laying ahead of me. I'm crazy that's for sure, I just can't help but think at this point i've bitten off way more than I can chew, for various reasons. If anybody (michael??) wants to know more, PM me. I'm not going to clutter up this thread with random nonsense.

Old 07-27-2009, 04:09 AM

Good Morning Member `Moonlitmagik,
Wish you the best in resolving the problems that you are encountering. When I have many problems, I do everything within
my powers to resolved them one @ a time.
I will not let my problems control my life, and constantly
search for a way to resolve them. The web has many answers/solutions on how to deal with life's problems.
Wish you the best in finding a solution.
Don't let your problems control your life, for you are in control.
Good Luck 4-Sure
Below are a few links
to check `out, hope
they help..Good Luck
Ways to deal with problems and enrich life through creative thinking

An article on ways to deal with problems through creative thinking and enrich your life.
www.lifepositive.com/mind/personal-growth/.../problems.asp - Cached - Similar

How to Deal With Problems — Sri Chinmoy Inspiration

Problems cannot be avoided in everyday life. When we do not have problems, the human mind has a tendency to create extra problems. To deal with problems ...
www.srichinmoybio.co.uk/blog/.../how-to-deal-with-problems/ - Cached - Similar

Tools for dealing with Life's Problems

Experience, education, and life exposure can help build our resources for problem solving skills, but sometimes we encounter problems which are more ...
www.anunda.com/support/problem.htm - Cached - Similar

Problems, Life Problems, Problems in Life, Overcoming Problems ...

The how can we actually solve the serious problem that life presents? ... a negative attitude; in this case overcoming a reluctance to deal with a problem. ...
www.gurusoftware.com/gurunet/Personal/.../Problems.htm - Cached - Similar

Transcending Life's Problems through Spirituality - For Dummies

Transcending Life's Problems through Spirituality ... Life always brings challenges to deal with. Struggle and strife have come as standard accessories with ...
www.dummies.com/.../transcending-lifes-problems-through-spirituality.html - Cached - Similar
Facing Difficulty : A Coping Strategy for Dealing with Life's Problems

We should enjoy the moment and let it pass rather than trying to hold it forever. This article may be freely downloaded and reproduced in electronic and/or ...
www.new-age-spirituality.com/selfhelp/coping.html - Cached - Similar

Last edited by Space; 07-27-2009 at 04:14 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:47 AM

Below from Yesterday MCF Family BLOG
From Rock N`Wayne

Here's the link to yesterdays show in Elgin IL. :

I got MOST of the pics posted to the Elgin Meet thread, but not all. I'll get the ones I missed up tomorrow, plus I'm going to start a new thread about fenderwell intakes and CAIs, as there was a wide variety there. I'm going to pick a winner as "Wayne's Favorite Intake" from the show. See if you can find it. Here's a clue: It's homemade!
Click on link in above post by Wayne, &
also check out his thread on CAI.
Thanks `Wayne for all your SuperThreads/Posts for
your Monte Carlo Family...We Appreciate
4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 07-27-2009 at 05:13 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Mornin' all. Hope everyone got a good nights sleep, and can hit it hard this week all refreshed from a good weekend off work.
I hope everyone enjoys the pic's I posted from the Elgin meet. There is ALWAYS some cars that I wish that I had taken more pic's of, and this was no exception, but I took plenty of pics of several of the truly outstanding cars there, including the work in progress 1st gen SS454. And Silverbullets car! WOW! He's running a 2.8" pulley on his ported blower system, and with 3.29's for a final drive, that car should SCREAM! Sounded real tame when it idles, but I know better. I drove Keegan's Intimidator SS with almost the exact same setup, but Keegan was running a 3.1" pulley, not a 2.8". Keegan laid down 336WHP with his, so Silverbullet MUST be putting down more than that, maybe 350 or more to the wheels???? And his "SS" painted valve covers, Corvette brakes, and, and, and, and........
And there was such a variety of fenderwell intakes, that I thought it might be a good idea to put together a thread showing ALL the different CAIs that people are running, both good and bad, and come up with the best of the best, best bang for the buck, and so on. MANY Montes using flexible hose and running a small cone filter down in their fenderwells, including Silverbullet.
Anyways, I got to git to wurk now. Have a GREAT day all.
Don't forget to sign Charles "Birthday Card" for me please! I'll print it and give it to him tonight. We are going to the "The Roadhouse" in Paw Paw for dinner, and getting him some GOOD ribs, as the last time I took him out (Christmas) we ate at Applebees, and the ribs were THE WORST ribs I've ever had! PERIOD! Just tough and nasty.

Old 07-27-2009, 05:45 AM

Thanks again `Wayne, & I hope your positive outlook on life is contagious 4-Sure...EnJoy your Day/Week/Life.

__________________________________________________ _______

Hi Member: JrCar `Brent
Here's a Wave from Space's RompHer Room lol ~ LOL

Old 07-27-2009, 06:51 AM

Below is for `Michael & Member's to check `out ~> Your Choice to click Ad was on our HomePage this Monday Morning....Good Luck...

..I clicked & entered (Also did a virus scan = None) It's a super Site with pic's of the New Camaro +, Also, if you click check out their Video Section (Great Vids) I think it's worth a click. No, I'm not getting paid anything 4 posting this : )
It would be super if someone from our Family Won 4-Sure....Good Luck

Last edited by Space; 07-27-2009 at 07:03 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

mornin everyone...just got to work... lools like cash for clunkers already brought in some cars....no montes well im hoping for an easy monday...hopefully there wasn't alot of crashes this weekend

Quick Reply: `Monday, July 27, 2009 MEMBER's BLOG : )