Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

(?)`Life is better when you______?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Life (for me) is better when I'm on MCF. MCF is my escape from life's little annoyances, and lets me relax among friends.

Old 05-11-2014, 09:26 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Life is better when my cars are clean (this only pertains to the DD - the Monte is always clean )

Old 05-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

Life is better when you finally get to start doing a bunch more stuff to your Monte with all the stuff that you have been acquiring for the past 2-5 years! Woooohoooo!!!!

Old 05-11-2014, 10:39 AM
Cool Thanks everyone

Originally Posted by Taz
Life (for me) is better when I'm on MCF. MCF is my escape from life's little annoyances, and lets me relax among friends.
>LoL Moderator 'Lou >TAZ (LOL) that's because your little annoyance `Space is out of the country LOL..
I'm doing my best to take his place, but he's a Big Space 2 fill > LOL (I will contain your words in my next mail 2 `Space LOL> Thanks for posting

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Life is better when my cars are clean (this only pertains to the DD - the Monte is always clean )
Hi `Amy, life is better when your cars are clean because you have Pride of Ownership in your `rides. It's sad when people with nice rides don't keep'em clean Thanks 4 your posts

Originally Posted by Montelicious
Life is better when you finally get to start doing a bunch more stuff to your Monte with all the stuff that you have been acquiring for the past 2-5 years! Woooohoooo!!!!

Hi `Lisa, I hope that U have found the time to `do all the stuff U wanta `do 2 your Super Monte. Thanks for posting & adding to the activity on the MCF

Thanks everyone for posting/playing It's been fun 2 read what falls outa member's head on2 this screen b-4 `us

Old 05-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

have a few Xtra $$$ put aside for those moments when you REALLY Really want to get that Thing you been Drooling over for the past 3 months. Like a WORKING transmission for your Beautiful Monte!

Old 05-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
>LoL Moderator 'Lou >TAZ (LOL) that's because your little annoyance `Space is out of the country LOL..

I'm in Canada. Space is always out of the country for me. Other people say Space is just out there.

Old 05-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Life is better when I lift. That has been my escape from everything lately.

Old 05-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Life is better when you can share it with Beautiful and Caring people. I have my Family, which is growing by 1 tomorrow, Baby Justine will be welcomed to the world! Then next week, Baby Jacob joints the Colon Clan! An exciting couple of weeks this will be!
Then I have my Extended Family, which is constantly Growing. Back in 2012 I joined a forum called MCF, not knowing that I would grow to enjoy, and look forward to the daily exploits, joys, trials and tribulation, of the members and soon add all their names to the list of my Extended Family.
In may of last year I got a new Job. And add 4 more names to that list.
Better is a Relative word when speaking of ones life! A GOOD Life not only includes the things you have, the things you do or your personality type, it also includes the people whom you share your hopes and dreams with, your pains and sorrows and your joy! And they share theirs with you!
This is what makes life worth living. This is what determines weather life is Great! If you have all this, What could be Better?
Peace and Long Life to Everyone!!!!

Old 05-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2016
10 Year Member

Life is better when your Living Life!

Old 05-11-2014, 08:48 PM

Life is better when you know everyone around you is healthy & happy!

Quick Reply: (?)`Life is better when you______?