Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

[Video] Police Run Over Suspect in Texas

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Thumbs up [Video] Police Run Over Suspect in Texas

i remember when this happened. I live near Houston so we get their news channels. It's not graphic or anything.

Police Run Over Suspect - YouTube

that's how they catch people here in texas.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:00 PM

I'll be the first to defend cops and their duties, but this is far beyond necessary.
This video also looks ancient lol.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:11 PM

it was a re-upload of the original video from AP. I couldn't find the original one.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

X2 on what Jose said, but wtf that's not right! Whatever happened with the way he was arrested investigation that they spoke of???

Old 08-19-2011, 11:43 PM

He should be relieved off his duties, at the very least. He's lucky if he can get out of that without any charges.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:48 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

but in the vid the news crew said it was raining and the vehicle slid in the mud while making the arrest and running the suspect over...........

Old 08-20-2011, 03:38 AM

Wow if it wasn't for the wet mud & dirt that fool would be dead over a damn purse damn fool !

Old 08-20-2011, 05:58 AM

I defend the cop & I think vid's like this should be played in every jail...TEXAS JUSTICE 4-Sure
I don't condone abuse of powers by law enforcement, but I really dislike thieves & those that purposely
do harm to others...(It could be you, your family/friends & the ones your love that have been hurt)

If your mother, wife, girlfriend, sister (BoyFriend: ) LOL ~> was robbed of their purse & you seen it from your Monte, what would you do ?
or want to `do I think the thief got what he deserved.
I don't like people that take from other people 4-Real..
Now you the taxpayer will pay for his hospital bills + pay for his food & lodging in the local Jail Hotel...He gets released in a week & goes back to taking things that don't belong to him..'or worse

I know there are some bad police officers, but I don't paint them all with the same brush as the GOOD ones...
Today a police officer has become a human garbage collector,
and also a daily target to all the bad out there that have no respect for other's or themselves....

I think they should all pay for their wrongs & be sent to a work farm & have to pay the cost back to the taxpayers (YOU)...
They also need to be re=taught, re programed and that doing harm to others is wrong..4-Sure....Run'em all over
Sorry, I just don't like anyone that steals from others 4-Sure..
That's all, I got 2 get back to work & pay my taxes so I can feed/house/cloth/take care of fools like the one in the vid above..
Peace/Out from `Space
p.s. Thanks MAW for posting & creating some activity on the MCF
==================================================
When your wife & kids are out on the road & there's some crazy guy trying to run them off the road, who do they call ? ~> The Police....When some drug dude is breaking into your house, who do you call to handle the problem ? When someone takes or damages your Monte, who do you call ?
I believe there are some brave/dedicated police officers that risk their life everyday for the people they protect, Not a E.Z. job for sure and I give them my respect & admiration for their service...

Oh, I don't like them when they pull me over 4 speeding etc : ), but they are just doing their `job...
Sorry, I'm motor-typing...Drank 2 much SpaceCoffee on my night shift : ), but thought I would "Sound`OFF" since we still have free speech ?
Please don't judge all, by the Bad acts of a few 4-Sure.Thank You 4 Reading....Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 08-20-2011 at 07:37 AM.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:32 AM

thanks for in-depth reply space.
i think he suffered a broken leg, and was a repeat offender.
this robbery probably wouldn't have happened if the lady had a gun.
i consider more of a personal decision.

when im 18 ill have a gun in my car. in texas, your car is your house. you can take all the necessary steps to defend your vehicle like it was your home. but you need a license to carry it on your person. (stores, etc) concealed of course. have to be 21.

this is getting off topic but crime has increased in my area over a few years. people get desperate in a bad economy. there's been break-ins near my house. a friends house had been broken into twice in the last 8 months. she lives in a subdivision next to me. and we live in a peaceful and quiet area. i have a Remington 870 in my room with shells in a drawer next to it. these robberies take place during the day when no one is home. typically armed with something like a crowbar... they are there to steal, not kill. probably just the sound of the shotgun cocking would scare them off. it's better not to hurt/kill them. but it's very real.

Old 08-20-2011, 07:45 AM

Hi `Maw, (don't know your real name), so I will just keep posting your user name "MAW"
How long b-4 U R 18 ?
My grandfather trained me with weapons, and gave me his 9mm & took me to get my concealed weapons permit when I was 18...I've only carried it a few times when we had another warehouse in a bad area : ( He sure gave me & the bum's a lot of training & lectures about carrying it & using it 4-Sure..

Yes Guns KILL, but so do CARS (vehicles)...
Sorry to read that crime is increasing in your area, but I think it will be on the rise everywhere There's more and more desperate people out there & they don't care about you or anyone but themselves..

I do understanding stealing to feed ones family, after all resources have been exhausted, but to steal just because you can isn't right in my book or teachings..

I just finished unloading a truck & I'm off until 7Pm 2night.
Have a few personal things 2 do, but will check back in later.
Wish You & reader's a super weekend/Peace/Out`Space

Quick Reply: [Video] Police Run Over Suspect in Texas