Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

= What do you do for FUN ? =

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 08:54 AM

Monte MCF,weightlifting,football and track(not anymore lol),quads,dirtbiking,snowmobiling,going out bowling at 3am,hunting,shooting,tradional archery shoots,wood-hay(love physical work) and then actually working,cant wait to be outta high school!!! lol

Old 01-13-2012, 09:01 AM

I learn how things work, how to fix them, how to modify them and hack them to do different things. From circuitry and electronics to computers to cars. Im a facilities mechanic at a hospital as well and love fixing things- plumbing, electrical,hvac, hospital equipment, patient care equipment. I like to take pics of birds and wildlife, making a pond for my back yard. playing with my kid (soon to be kids). Even Built a laser once.

So in essence, where ever my a.d.d. takes me next is what i like to do.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:03 AM

i work on my monte, Golf as much as possible, ride my motorcycle. anything outdoors. i really enjoy being outside and walking around or doing anything

Old 01-13-2012, 01:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Ill post pics when I get on my computer, but I like to do.things to my Monte.
I race my horse and show them and I'm on a mounted drill team, I have 2 stand up jetskis that me and my bf ride in the summer and I love to go tubing behind the boat. my bf races dirtbikes so I love riding my mini quad and watching him race, I play paintball, snowmobile, and I love to downhill ski in the winter. I also love my puppy Sophie and taking her to the petstores. I hunt and fish when I can (specially salmon fishing on the river) and I love mudding with my friends, going to tractor pulls and demolition.derbies.. too many things to list!

I do just about anything outdoors.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Enjoy working on my Monte. Also really like to ride my motorcycle. Never thought I'd be able to get it out in late December and Early January but glad I could this year!
In high school I enjoyed riding snowmobiles and being active/weight lifting. Seemed like I spent way more time with football and wrestling than I ever did with homework/studying, but now it seems like all I do is study, work, and slowly mod my Monte

Edit:Totally forgot about video games lol! But yeah I usually play MW3 on Xbox 360. Only on the weekends lately, if anybody else plays you can add me XxCR0UCHxX (middle 0 is a zero lol).

Last edited by 01 Monte SS; 01-13-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
Ill post pics when I get on my computer, but I like to do.things to my Monte.
I race my horse and show them and I'm on a mounted drill team, I have 2 stand up jetskis that me and my bf ride in the summer and I love to go tubing behind the boat. my bf races dirtbikes so I love riding my mini quad and watching him race, I play paintball, snowmobile, and I love to downhill ski in the winter. I also love my puppy Sophie and taking her to the petstores. I hunt and fish when I can (specially salmon fishing on the river) and I love mudding with my friends, going to tractor pulls and demolition.derbies.. too many things to list!

I do just about anything outdoors.
Now your every guy's kind of girl!! Wow, you would be to much fun to hang with.......Good God, You do a little bit of every thing it would seem. NICE!!!!!

Old 01-14-2012, 09:54 AM

[quote=77gp;404298] We have raised a possum and I finally talked here into letting it go two years ago.

It's nice to hear from people who don't think possums are giant rats to be kicked at when encountered in the back yard. I'm very glad you let the possum go - they have such a short life span (about 2 1/2 yrs. in the wild) it's cruel to keep them in captivity unless they are non-releasable. We have one aduklt possum at our Center now who was kept captive and fed the wrong diet all her life. She developed a bone disease and will never be able to run or climb well enough to be released.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Almost anything thats outside. I do have inside activities that I like to do. Play on the pc. Watching moives. But anytime its warm out. I'm out there. Used to just get on my Harley and just take off. No planned trip just where ever the handle bars take me. I hate cutting grass. BUT! It gets me outside and I never want to come in. But I have a rule. 5:00 is quitting time. Love sitting on my deck and watching whats going on. My backyard is in a 1/2 circle. So all our yrds can be seen by all of us. My deck is off the 2nd level. So good view of the woods and everything else. Saw plenty of deer in our back yds. Love to work on my Hot Rods. When the weather is nice. If its too HOT or too COLD. Find me inside

Old 01-14-2012, 03:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02
Now your every guy's kind of girl!! Wow, you would be to much fun to hang with.......Good God, You do a little bit of every thing it would seem. NICE!!!!!
Hahaha well thank you. I just love being busy and doing stuff. but I was raised by my dad and he would be the one to thank for all of my obsessions. but I can also whoop some butt at call of duty.. lol. Always been a tomboy, but luckily I look like my mom! Haha

Old 01-14-2012, 03:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool What i do for fun

Avid campers...just bought a new 5th wheel 28ft.....also travel the country with it! ( going to the north eastern states in august) looking forward to the new 2012 nascar season!!....go 88...dale jr... Watching winter testing now !!! Also like playing golf on the wii (tiger woods). Takeing my dogs for there daily walks....and rideing my scooter !!! LOVE THE OUTDOORS!...LIVE ON A DBL LOT (GOOD THING FOR RIDEING MOWERS)...HATE SHOVELING THE SNOW....BUT I LIKE TO SEE FRESH SNOW ON THE GROUND, SINCE THERES NO LEAVES ON THE TREES HAHAHAHA....

OR JUST HANG OUT ON THE PATIO IN THE SUMMER AND TOSS BACK A FEW WITH FRIENDS...

Last edited by STUMPMI; 01-14-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Quick Reply: = What do you do for FUN ? =